Nima

Smoking Right Now Thread

Question

If you're ever smoking a hookah and browsing the forum at the same time, stop by here and post what flavor/brand/mix you're smoking.

Edited by Nima
  • Like 1

Earlier today I had a mix of the King shisha house mix and pineapple. Now I'm smoking some af guava and it's amazing. I might have to load another bowl after this.

ImageUploadedByHookah.org1457249615.2719

ImageUploadedByHookah.org1457249646.2230

• Like 2

Earlier today I had a mix of the King shisha house mix and pineapple. Now I'm smoking some af guava and it's amazing. I might have to load another bowl after this.

ImageUploadedByHookah.org1457249615.271946.thumb.jpg.c07d75068b81f57390c5127aab84d1ec.jpg

ImageUploadedByHookah.org1457249646.223089.thumb.jpg.c7cf30a56f0cefa601470ecc01f3e69f.jpg

For me personally I've always had trouble with AF guava, its a decent flavor but I feel like its really finicky with heat so it's hard for me to deal with. Also I just opened one pack of nakhla double apple and apparently HJ sent me the new version, the box for double apple is exactly the same but the pack inside has that rough feel like when you get a new controller, but otherwise the bag is kinda the same, but inside there's no plastic wrap holding the tobacco, its just as a brick in there. That stuff doesn't really matter much but what's interesting is the cut is completely different, its extremely fine, like the difference between a sample pack of AF vs the 250g. This stuff looks like othmani, I've only had this cut by nakhla once and it was a sample pack but after those the sample packs were back to being choppy, it doesn't seem as juicy even though its gotta be really fresh, either way it was a lot easier to pack. Flavor seems to be relatively the same but I think the cut is a really big improvement

• Like 3

You had trouble with the heat? I didn't come across that issue tonight. U used three coals on the fake lotus and it treated me just fine. I'll try it again on my crown glass bowl, foil and only two coals to see if I have any trouble with it.

That new nakhla sounds interesting. I look forward to trying it if I get the newer packs

You had trouble with the heat? I didn't come across that issue tonight. U used three coals on the fake lotus and it treated me just fine. I'll try it again on my crown glass bowl, foil and only two coals to see if I have any trouble with it.

That new nakhla sounds interesting. I look forward to trying it if I get the newer packs

• Like 2

Yeah every time I get AF guava it burns easily for me, the flavor comes tasting kinda like plastic too, its strange, I've gotten it to smoke well but its a pain lol

• Like 3

Yeah every time I get AF guava it burns easily for me, the flavor comes tasting kinda like plastic too, its strange, I've gotten it to smoke well but its a pain lol

AF Guava is one of my all time favorites from af, that and berry I think are great. Never had trouble with flavor, is it the only af that you have an issue with?

• Like 2

AF Guava is one of my all time favorites from af, that and berry I think are great. Never had trouble with flavor, is it the only af that you have an issue with?

Off the top of my head I'd have to add coconut, coconut is a strong flavor but like guava, for me anyway, I'll either be giving it too much heat or not enough, other than that maybe grape? Grape was a lot more manageable. I've tried berry almost a year ago so it's hard to say my thoughts on it besides it being a little too sweet for me. My personal favorites is mint and the mint mixes by AF so far, pretty standard I know lol. Oh yeah, and I've had heat issues with double apple as well but I have heat issues with every double apple so I won't count it lmao

• Like 1

Time for a daily sesh with my lovely Lady...

Got my interwebs back, so hopefully will be posting at least 10x as much now...  I apologize in advance to all who this Ogre bothers...

Today it's my KM kamanja, a harmony bowl, starbuzz's fuzzy lemonade, in a base with chopped lemon slices and a bunch of fresh squeezed lemon juice, and ice water, but no ice (I like loud hookahs, I like loud noises).

Tasty stuff...  I really, really dig 90% of starbuzz's mixed drink flavors so far.  I'm not even finished messing with their original line, but then I will move onto bold...  But it's expensive, so it's never my primary shisha.

Congrats on the new guinea pig line, Dude, I look forward to catching up on youtube!!

• Like 5

Umm. I wonder why. What bowl did you say you used with af and coal count. Do you have any af around at the moment.

Its just those couple of flavors or so everything else is fine, and I've used all the bowls I own lol

• Like 2

Off the top of my head I'd have to add coconut, coconut is a strong flavor but like guava, for me anyway, I'll either be giving it too much heat or not enough, other than that maybe grape? Grape was a lot more manageable. I've tried berry almost a year ago so it's hard to say my thoughts on it besides it being a little too sweet for me. My personal favorites is mint and the mint mixes by AF so far, pretty standard I know lol. Oh yeah, and I've had heat issues with double apple as well but I have heat issues with every double apple so I won't count it lmao

That is so weird. With coconut I can understand, I don't think there's a single coconut flavor I've tried that like; they are all awful. I've never had any issue with any AF flavor as far as heat. Maybe it's the bowl you are using?

That is so weird. With coconut I can understand, I don't think there's a single coconut flavor I've tried that I don't like. I've never had any issue with any AF flavor as far as heat. Maybe it's the bowl you are using?

Guava is my best example since I've bought it a good few times, I've used two different Egyptian clay bowls as well as every other bowl I own. its kind of hard to explain what's wrong with it, it just seems to get bitter really easily with however I handle it

• Like 1

Guava is my best example since I've bought it a good few times, I've used two different Egyptian clay bowls as well as every other bowl I own. its kind of hard to explain what's wrong with it, it just seems to get bitter really easily with however I handle it

Huh. Very interesting. I would imagine if its getting bitter then is probably just too much heat. That's the only thing I can think of.

Picture of the evening.

ImageUploadedByHookah.org1457320952.9776

• Like 1

So earlier I had a bowl of AF cherry. It wasn't as bad as I remembered it and actually enjoyed the session.

Now I'm having a bowl of that very delicious AF guava. I need to go get the 250g of it because I can see myself smoking it every night for a month lol.

ImageUploadedByHookah.org1457334688.8578

ImageUploadedByHookah.org1457334704.0000

• Like 3

Going to be picking up this 'guava' crap you all wont shut up about payday...

...but until then...

...it's gunna hafta be a nakhla double apple and jager bomb kinda night for me...  I had no soul at work today, like less than usual for a monday...  I think it must be close to time to find another job :/  I gotta find something manual labor though, I hate office jobs...

ANISSSSE......

• Like 4

Going to be picking up this 'guava' crap you all wont shut up about payday...

...but until then...

...it's gunna hafta be a nakhla double apple and jager bomb kinda night for me...  I had no soul at work today, like less than usual for a monday...  I think it must be close to time to find another job :/  I gotta find something manual labor though, I hate office jobs...

ANISSSSE......

ROTFLMAO.

it's good stuff. You won't be sorry.

You must be the only person I've ever met that likes manual labor, well besides the Mexicans.

Some people think office jobs are easy but mental exhaustion and be worse than a physical one.

• Like 1

Just had one of those nights where I had to grab something, anything from the shisha stash to smoke tonight. I ended up packing some starbuzz white mint which is fine. I just wanted to smoke.

ImageUploadedByHookah.org1457502198.1087

• Like 3

Just had one of those nights where I had to grab something, anything from the shisha stash to smoke tonight. I ended up packing some starbuzz white mint which is fine. I just wanted to smoke.

ImageUploadedByHookah.org1457502198.108723.thumb.jpg.360154e0aec44cbca68831364c1a1646.jpg

I had to do the same after not having coals for a couple days. Couldn't squeeze in a trip to the store either so I sat staring at my cold, lonely hookah. It was calling for me, begging me to pump smoke back through its body.

I just finished smoking a bowl of AF mint but it isn't enough. I want, nay need to smoke more. The problem is.. What flavor? I'm thinking my last bit of melon. Or perhaps vanilla.

• Like 2

ROTFLMAO.

it's good stuff. You won't be sorry.

You must be the only person I've ever met that likes manual labor, well besides the Mexicans.

Some people think office jobs are easy but mental exhaustion and be worse than a physical one.

I actually work manual labor myself, and its overnight but I kinda like it, its at a store so its closed and I don't have to deal with customers more than an hour, so I just do my work in peace or shoot the shit with the guys I work with, they can be pretty funny

• Like 1

7 hours ago, DudeWhere'sMyHookah said:

Anyone else seeing ads on the app? I'm staring at a Chevy banner right now lol

I have not seen any ads on the app, ever. Are you sure it's from the app? If it pops up again snap a screenshot.

• Like 1

I have not seen any ads on the app, ever. Are you sure it's from the app? If it pops up again snap a screenshot.

Yeah I saw it twice last night. Wasn't using any other apps either

• Like 1

Smoking a nice bowl of Melon with Vanilla. 

3 hours ago, DudeWhere'sMyHookah said:

Yeah I saw it twice last night. Wasn't using any other apps either

That is odd. Although I have seen apps inject ads in places they shouldn't be before. 

• Like 2

3 minutes ago, chernobyl said:

Smoking a nice bowl of Melon with Vanilla. 

That is odd. Although I have seen apps inject ads in places they shouldn't be before. 

If I see it again I'll screenshot that bad boy. Hopefully it was just a simple glitch

• Like 1

I forget how good AF orange mint is sometimes, I love this stuff, easily one of my favorite flavors if not my favorite

• Like 2