Nima

Smoking Right Now Thread

Question

If you're ever smoking a hookah and browsing the forum at the same time, stop by here and post what flavor/brand/mix you're smoking.

Edited by Nima
  • Like 1

On 3/14/2016 at 2:29 AM, DudeWhere'sMyHookah said:

Lol I'm guilty of doing that with my mixes as well. You're slacking on the hydration during your sessions dd that glass barely went down between pictures! Don't let dehydration ruin your stay-cation!

Actually that glass is vodka. LOL AND... those pictures were actually from two different nights. I think I forgot to stop by the night before so I uploaded both pictures. I guess I should have mentioned that. Good eye about the glass, but that's all vodka with a bit of coke on both nights. yeah I'm a lush.

Last night I was smoking a little of that awesome social smoke mobster using my Pharaoh's Hydra Bowl. I'm working on a written review first because this thing totally deserves it. The bowl is amazing and totally worth the $25. Honestly I think it's a decent price for the convenience of it. The bowl stays cool and I can just squeeze it to take the clay top off and put on another top to keep on smoking. The bowl fits all of my hookahs very tightly and my fake lotus fits it perfectly. I haven't tried with foil yet but honestly between the hydra bowl and the fake lotus it's a lazy man's heaven.

IMG_6373.thumb.jpg.fe8d6fc956da085b564a1

• Like 1

I'm starting to really love Kashmir peach, this is something I have to get again, its sweet and spicy, first couple tries were hard to get a handle on but its growing on me, its really delicious

• Like 2

After a nice session with K-peach in the alien and lotus I'm going for the 80ft same tobacco, trying out what dude said and just getting enough in there without hockey puck packing it, I poked holes the same as normal tobacco so I can control the heat better and gonna see how this goes, but so far not bad at all

• Like 2

After a nice session with K-peach in the alien and lotus I'm going for the 80ft same tobacco, trying out what dude said and just getting enough in there without hockey puck packing it, I poked holes the same as normal tobacco so I can control the heat better and gonna see how this goes, but so far not bad at all

I am so "jelly" right now. Haven't had kashmir peach in about a year now. Can never seem to find it when I have the craving and funds

• Like 2

I am so "jelly" right now. Haven't had kashmir peach in about a year now. Can never seem to find it when I have the craving and funds

I got my pack from HJ, its just the birquq version so idk which version is best, so far this session is going pretty good though. But that sucks though lol. I still have most of mine I've only smoked it a few times

• Like 2

Smoking the last of my af citrus with mint. 50g gone in two shots. This hydra bowl is really huge and takes about 20-25g of shisha easily.

ImageUploadedByHookah.org1458106606.8189

• Like 2

I got my pack from HJ, its just the birquq version so idk which version is best, so far this session is going pretty good though. But that sucks though lol. I still have most of mine I've only smoked it a few times

Never had it birquq. The time I tried to buy that version 5star called me the next day and said it wasn't available. That was my last go around looking for it

Smoking the last of my af citrus with mint. 50g gone in two shots. This hydra bowl is really huge and takes about 20-25g of shisha easily.

ImageUploadedByHookah.org1458106606.818936.thumb.jpg.8edd31c0102a9ec89409d6ba85e782f1.jpg

Once they release the glass version I may get it. The unglazed version steers me away

• Like 2

Once they release the glass version I may get it. The unglazed version steers me away

Really? I thought you liked clay.

Wait, wait, wait.... Glass??? I thought you were against glass bowls. Is it just the crown glass bowls you don't like? I'm so confused. Lol maybe if I get off this vodka I can pay better attention.

• Like 2

Really? I thought you liked clay.

Wait, wait, wait.... Glass??? I thought you were against glass bowls. Is it just the crown glass bowls you don't like? I'm so confused. Lol maybe if I get off this vodka I can pay better attention.

I love clay and the only glass bowls I like are crown. Lol you are way too confused. The glass bowls I've referred to before are the shitty ones that come with glass hookahs or the Pyrex kind. Crown is an exception!

• Like 2

Ahhhhh ok. Now I get it. Damn I was really confused

So if you like clay but he hydra steers you away is it that it's unglazed that you don't like?

• Like 1

Ahhhhh ok. Now I get it. Damn I was really confused

So if you like clay but he hydra steers you away is it that it's unglazed that you don't like?

Yup. Never had an unglazed bowl. Always wanted an egy unglazed but the hydra isn't really my style.

• Like 1

A well earned post workout hookah sesh. Smoking some Tangiers peach cobbler in my harmony bowl with the lotus and 4 leonaras. Man, I haven't had this flavor in a while. I should keep a steady stock of this.

• Like 1

1 hour ago, andchit said:

A well earned post workout hookah sesh. Smoking some Tangiers peach cobbler in my harmony bowl with the lotus and 4 leonaras. Man, I haven't had this flavor in a while. I should keep a steady stock of this.

I realllllllllly disliked that flavor. Just tasted like peach milk to me

• Like 1

I realllllllllly disliked that flavor. Just tasted like peach milk to me

I don't get the milk flavor. I taste some cinnamon along with the peach and a creamy undertone

• Like 1

Having a mix of..... Something. Now what the heck am I smoking? Oh yes, I think the rest of my guava with some mobster.

ImageUploadedByHookah.org1458189700.0865

• Like 2

I don't get the milk flavor. I taste some cinnamon along with the peach and a creamy undertone

I got that in the smell but none of that in the smoke. Made me sick each time I smoked it. Thinking about it now still brings nausea lol

Having a mix of..... Something. Now what the heck am I smoking? Oh yes, I think the rest of my guava with some mobster.

ImageUploadedByHookah.org1458189700.086568.thumb.jpg.70872ee9f3c1f451efe8be9c7a81b57e.jpg

Easy to tell which one is SS!

• Like 1

Hey DD, I'm surprised you haven't dedicated that bowl to double apple since its unglazed, have you gotten any ghosting with it? Also I'm smoking some k peach after work in the Tangier's small, that last bit of info you gave me dude was helpful, I think the main reason Tangier's is so hard to deal with is because of its reputation and the way Eric himself packs it, if it didn't had the stigma I probably wouldn't of had the issues I did, I just look at the tobacco the wrong way, I think its literally just I can use the same foil poke the same holes and do everything I do the exact same way, but I just use more tobacco since its a lot lighter than others, I had the same problem with nakhla cuz I kept looking at it the wrong way, now both smoke really well for me, I can say that for sure since I have 4 different flavors and been using different bowls and they're all smoking fine now. This is my first real success with the Tangier's small bowl as well. On a side note a friend came by the other night who only really smokes hookah around me, he tried my k peach that was still going and he actually really liked it, it took me a few sessions to get used to the flavor myself but I'm getting really into it. Definitely gonna get this again in my next order

• Like 2

Smoking Social Smoke Pandora's Box, listening to birds chirping outside, and reading Howl's Moving Castle.  Very relaxing.  :)  I was sick for about a week and a half, so I refrained from using my hookah for a few days... my spring break did not go as planned.  :P

• Like 4

Hey DD, I'm surprised you haven't dedicated that bowl to double apple since its unglazed, have you gotten any ghosting with it? Also I'm smoking some k peach after work in the Tangier's small, that last bit of info you gave me dude was helpful, I think the main reason Tangier's is so hard to deal with is because of its reputation and the way Eric himself packs it, if it didn't had the stigma I probably wouldn't of had the issues I did, I just look at the tobacco the wrong way, I think its literally just I can use the same foil poke the same holes and do everything I do the exact same way, but I just use more tobacco since its a lot lighter than others, I had the same problem with nakhla cuz I kept looking at it the wrong way, now both smoke really well for me, I can say that for sure since I have 4 different flavors and been using different bowls and they're all smoking fine now. This is my first real success with the Tangier's small bowl as well. On a side note a friend came by the other night who only really smokes hookah around me, he tried my k peach that was still going and he actually really liked it, it took me a few sessions to get used to the flavor myself but I'm getting really into it. Definitely gonna get this again in my next order

People just over complicate it. It's just a tobacco that can't be sprinkle packed that's all. As long as you have a good clay bowl or quality glass and you mess with a 250 trying different things each time you'll find what works for you. Like I tong you before I sprinkle it over the rim and then semi dense it till just under but I know people that dense the shit out of it. It's all preference just like any other brand.

• Like 2

People just over complicate it. It's just a tobacco that can't be sprinkle packed that's all. As long as you have a good clay bowl or quality glass and you mess with a 250 trying different things each time you'll find what works for you. Like I tong you before I sprinkle it over the rim and then semi dense it till just under but I know people that dense the shit out of it. It's all preference just like any other brand.

Completely agree. As long as you have right idea of how tangiers is supposed to be packed it becomes super easy. And everyone has their own unique way of packing it. There isn't one single way. For example I like using a 2 layer method.

Anyways, smoking another bowl of peach cobbler but this time I have a glass of single malt Irish whiskey to accompany it so honor such a sacred holiday of booze consumption. Adulting prevents me from partying on st. Patty's like I used to :/

• Like 3

I was thinking about that but I don't have any more double Apple left and so far there hasn't been any ghosting at all and I've been using it every night since I got it.

If worse comes to worse, I'll just use the Egyptian style clay top exclusively for double Apple since I haven't used it yet. Then again, those holes are huge and I fear tobacco will fall through much more so than with regular Egyptian bowls.

All in all I'm super happy with this bowl and I highly doubt I'll use anything else from here on out. Of course there will be moments here and there were I'll use my crown bowl for shorter sessions, or when I use my Fumo jar with its tiny glass bowl. I still haven't ordered the adapter for it yet but it's perfect for a single round of coals when I want a quickie.

Smoking Social Smoke Pandora's Box, listening to birds chirping outside, and reading Howl's Moving Castle.  Very relaxing.    I was sick for about a week and a half, so I refrained from using my hookah for a few days... my spring break did not go as planned.  

I'm sorry to hear that but I'm glad that you are doing better and back to smoking. By the way, you have he cutest cats ever!!

Completely agree. As long as you have right idea of how tangiers is supposed to be packed it becomes super easy. And everyone has their own unique way of packing it. There isn't one single way. For example I like using a 2 layer method.

Anyways, smoking another bowl of peach cobbler but this time I have a glass of single malt Irish whiskey to accompany it so honor such a sacred holiday of booze consumption. Adulting prevents me from partying on st. Patty's like I used to :/

I think adulting messes up all the fun we used to have back in the day. It really sucks sometimes.

• Like 3

Been going through a lot of k peach, after going through all my flavors I'm definitely favoring k peach and peach iced tea, mimon is good too but prince of grey is kinda meh to me, also I live in Chicago and apparently there's a law going to be passed where you have to be 21 to purchase tobacco products, I'll be turning 20 by that time so yeah, no idea if it'll effect online shopping but I may have to stock up or else I'll be off hookah for the year x.x

• Like 1

Been going through a lot of k peach, after going through all my flavors I'm definitely favoring k peach and peach iced tea, mimon is good too but prince of grey is kinda meh to me, also I live in Chicago and apparently there's a law going to be passed where you have to be 21 to purchase tobacco products, I'll be turning 20 by that time so yeah, no idea if it'll effect online shopping but I may have to stock up or else I'll be off hookah for the year x.x

That sucks man. Been seeing all the kids crying about the California one and spaced that Illinois was doing it as well

• Like 2

Oh well, if anything I'll just stock up and use the time to start getting into tea or something lmao, hookah is an expensive hobby so could be a good thing

• Like 1