Nima

Smoking Right Now Thread

Question

If you're ever smoking a hookah and browsing the forum at the same time, stop by here and post what flavor/brand/mix you're smoking.

Edited by Nima
  • Like 1

I actually decided to try SS: Mobster. It smells like I opened up a can of Monster, and tastes like it a bit. Theres something else there, too....I just cant figure out what. All in all, I like!

• Like 3

I actually decided to try SS: Mobster. It smells like I opened up a can of Monster, and tastes like it a bit. Theres something else there, too....I just cant figure out what. All in all, I like!

I loooooove that flavor. It's discontinued so stock up soon. They're still making it but I'm not sure for how long

• Like 1

Im smoking my Fumo Tank using Cocourth coconut coals the tobacco I'm using is Head Quarter Hookahs Pomegranate Flavor i will be posting a review on this flavor sometime this week on this site as well as I'm instagram be sure to check it out guys! I'm glad to be apart of this community!

Edited by TeamHazeHookah
  • Like 1

Just finished up some KM melon mint in my Goodfella v3. I'm normally skeptical of pipe manufacturers entering the tobacco manufacturing business but...damn. this was delicious.

• Like 3

1 hour ago, andchit said:

Just finished up some KM melon mint in my Goodfella v3. I'm normally skeptical of pipe manufacturers entering the tobacco manufacturing business but...damn. this was delicious.

Right? I was thinking it would fall flat like coconara did but so far they are two for two with me. I have ice pineapple and recently reviewed black orange and both have really impressed me. I'll look into getting this one, my local shop has a bunch

• Like 1

Nakhla double Apple with starbuzz black mint on top in the Egyptian with foil, its nice, the nakhla gives it more body and rounds it out

• Like 1

On 3/20/2016 at 8:05 PM, Mint Head said:

Been going through a lot of k peach, after going through all my flavors I'm definitely favoring k peach and peach iced tea, mimon is good too but prince of grey is kinda meh to me, also I live in Chicago and apparently there's a law going to be passed where you have to be 21 to purchase tobacco products, I'll be turning 20 by that time so yeah, no idea if it'll effect online shopping but I may have to stock up or else I'll be off hookah for the year x.x

This is happening in Chicago as well? I only heard about the law being passed in California because everybody is up in arms about it. To be honest I thought it was like that in all of the USA. Here in New Jersey that has been a law for.... gosh I believe about 20 years already, and if you look younger than 25 they card you anyway. This law is going to piss off a lot of young hookah smokers because I'm already seeing it on facebook about how unfair it is to treat hookah the same as cigarettes.

On 3/20/2016 at 0:57 AM, Havo said:

Citrus, raspberry, pineapple and guarana beans whatever the hell that is. lol

16 hours ago, andchit said:

I haven't tried it yet, but it's on my list of things to smoke.

18 hours ago, TeamHazeHookah said:

Im smoking my Fumo Tank using Cocourth coconut coals the tobacco I'm using is Head Quarter Hookahs Pomegranate Flavor i will be posting a review on this flavor sometime this week on this site as well as I'm instagram be sure to check it out guys! I'm glad to be apart of this community!

That will be awesome when you do share the review with us @TeamHazeHookah.

also I meant to ask you, did you get the extra large bowl for your fumo tank or is that the standard that came with it? I have the Fumo Jar and the bowl is tiny, so I use it when I don't want to have a very long session. I want to get the adapter for it so I can use any bowl I want, but I fear it will take away from the beauty of all glass.

• Like 3

1 hour ago, dd0723 said:

also I meant to ask you, did you get the extra large bowl for your fumo tank or is that the standard that came with it? I have the Fumo Jar and the bowl is tiny, so I use it when I don't want to have a very long session. I want to get the adapter for it so I can use any bowl I want, but I fear it will take away from the beauty of all glass.

thats a great question when i first bought my fumo hookah tank i think its was 4 maybe 5 years ago they didn't even have the larger bowl yet so my hookah came with the small one but my third year my bowl piece broke when i dropped it on the concrete in my garage and i saw they just realized the bigger bowl so i bought the combo so it came with a new screen which is needed for the larger bowl piece the wind guard fits both sizes you can order the adapter and or the larger bowl piece on there website its defiantly worth it in my opinion you can even by a spacer from them to make the bowl smaller i also have the adapter but i have to say i only use it once in awhile mainly for fruit bowls which this is great for!

i attached a few pictures of the adapter for you and my smaller bowl piece which broke.

FullSizeRender-2.jpg

FullSizeRender-3.jpg

FullSizeRender-4.jpg

FullSizeRender.jpg

• Like 1

This is my favorite forum!

Currently Smoking-

Tobacco Flavor: Starbuzz bold Irish Peach and Starbuzz White Peach

Coal: Cocourth Flats and cubes

Hookah: KM Anubuis

Bowl Piece: Vortex

Hose: KM Hose

IMG_3740.JPG

IMG_3741.JPG

• Like 3

Yeah DD, I was just told about it so I'm assuming its really recent, its only for the city not the state though, its supposed to try and get more people to stop smoking cigarettes and I hear the tobacco taxes are gonna go even higher lol, I was a little bummed out at first but it's whatever, I'll probably still manage go get shisha if I really want to anyways lol

• Like 1

Smoking Fantasia Quing Rubus and avoiding biostatistics homework. 

That sounds awful. Reminds me of econometrics. That class was a nightmare lol.

Smoking ss mojito. Not what I expected, in a good way. Social smoke has this unique taste to it though. Does anyone besides me get like a slight coating on their tongue when smoking it? I think it's the glycerin that they use. Anyways, new York has a 21 and over law for tobacco now too. I'm glad I don't have to worry about these stupid age requirements for tobacco and alcohol anymore.

• Like 5

That sounds awful. Reminds me of econometrics. That class was a nightmare lol.

Smoking ss mojito. Not what I expected, in a good way. Social smoke has this unique taste to it though. Does anyone besides me get like a slight coating on their tongue when smoking it? I think it's the glycerin that they use. Anyways, new York has a 21 and over law for tobacco now too. I'm glad I don't have to worry about these stupid age requirements for tobacco and alcohol anymore.

Some ss flavors I do like golden apple and sometimes blue raspberry. I think it's just how sweet they are. I get that with every brand but only certain flavors of course

• Like 2

Smoking pirate's cave... drinking rum... getting a stick & poke tattoo of the old pagan glyph for poison... irony...  soooo happy right now though...

• Like 4

About to go to my buddies house and smoke out of his new hookah I ordered him... Finally came in!!  Oxidized double Kamanja (relax Dude, he's a steampunk kinda guy), upgraded to a boho base (the genie variant), my new go-to 'sili' hose (of course!), aaaaand of course like 3 or 4 bowls, a host of accessories, purge valve bearing upgrade (ALWAYS, JUST ALWAYS), a kaloud lotus, base protectors, grommet sets...  He gets one more hookah care package after this, some trays, a coil burner, ridiculous tongs, a couple more bowls, then he will be paid off and hookah-snaub'd out!!!

NO IDEA WHAT FLAVOR HE'S GUNNA WANNA SMOKE BUT I'M HEADIN OUT MEOW!!!

-love, peace and chicken grease!!

• Like 1

So you guys know the really traditional pack for nakhla double Apple right? Fluff in as much in the bowl over the bowl and throw foil over it leaving it mounded? I just tried it for the first time ever, my god is this sweet, never had this much flavor from double Apple its insane

• Like 2

31 minutes ago, Mint Head said:

So you guys know the really traditional pack for nakhla double Apple right? Fluff in as much in the bowl over the bowl and throw foil over it leaving it mounded? I just tried it for the first time ever, my god is this sweet, never had this much flavor from double Apple its insane

Egyptian style. Nice

1 hour ago, andchit said:

Smoking some km melon mint again. Can't get enough of this flavor. Going to smoke some ss mojito next.

I think I will try that one next. Ice pineapple and black orange were "scrape the sides and bottom of the tin to get every last bit of the sweet goodness" worthy.

• Like 2

Yeah dude this is an incredible experience, those guys in the middle east know what they're doing, sure its not completely traditional with foil but I'd assume its the same end result will less wasted tobacco

• Like 2

Yeah dude this is an incredible experience, those guys in the middle east know what they're doing, sure its not completely traditional with foil but I'd assume its the same end result will less wasted tobacco

Oh absolutely. I did the whole no foil cone shaped thing once and didn't care for it. The waiting period, the smell, and the overall experience sucked but I'm american and I like my smoke to be thick and flavorful. This is what I know lol

• Like 2

Oh absolutely. I did the whole no foil cone shaped thing once and didn't care for it. The waiting period, the smell, and the overall experience sucked but I'm american and I like my smoke to be thick and flavorful. This is what I know lol

I liked this a lot but its really heavy, especially on the second round of coal, not something I'd do often its too strong for me. But its definitely good

• Like 2

I liked this a lot but its really heavy, especially on the second round of coal, not something I'd do often its too strong for me. But its definitely good

I love nakhla double apple but sometimes it's too much for me too. That's why I opt to get the ice apple or alchemist double apple both of those are the lesser of two evils on my lungs lol

• Like 2

I love nakhla double apple but sometimes it's too much for me too. That's why I opt to get the ice apple or alchemist double apple both of those are the lesser of two evils on my lungs lol

I loved ice apple but its hard to find, and I did smoke myself sick of it that time I was getting into it but I'd definitely get it again, alchemist double apple is awesome too I might get that instead the next order

• Like 2

I loved ice apple but its hard to find, and I did smoke myself sick of it that time I was getting into it but I'd definitely get it again, alchemist double apple is awesome too I might get that instead the next order

Yeah I agree. Usually when I find it I get a half kilo just to have.

Hookahjunkie.com has alchemist in kilos. Not sure what you're willing to spend but so far he's the only online vendor that would have a large quantity. Seems to be your go to lately aside from tangiers

• Like 2