Nima

Smoking Right Now Thread

Question

If you're ever smoking a hookah and browsing the forum at the same time, stop by here and post what flavor/brand/mix you're smoking.

Edited by Nima
  • Like 1

Yeah I agree. Usually when I find it I get a half kilo just to have.

Hookahjunkie.com has alchemist in kilos. Not sure what you're willing to spend but so far he's the only online vendor that would have a large quantity. Seems to be your go to lately aside from tangiers

I have to keep that in mind then, granted it'll probably be expensive so I am on the fence. But I do plan to stock up on tobacco for the coming law so I might, but I'm for sure getting a good amount of double apple and k peach

• Like 2

I have to keep that in mind then, granted it'll probably be expensive so I am on the fence. But I do plan to stock up on tobacco for the coming law so I might, but I'm for sure getting a good amount of double apple and k peach

I doubt online sales will be affected but that would be a good idea. If you buy all the k peach I'll be just a tad pissed off more so envious than pissed though lol

• Like 1

I doubt online sales will be affected but that would be a good idea. If you buy all the k peach I'll be just a tad pissed off more so envious than pissed though lol

You're probably right, I'm not too worried but if anything I'd get half a kilo since I like the flavor a lot but that's about it for me lol

• Like 2

Just finished smoking a bowl of... Close your eyes Rob lol... Fantasia black martini. I figured out the packing and heat so it doesn't make me cough.

ImageUploadedByHookah.org1458804232.6652

thats a great question when i first bought my fumo hookah tank i think its was 4 maybe 5 years ago they didn't even have the larger bowl yet so my hookah came with the small one but my third year my bowl piece broke when i dropped it on the concrete in my garage and i saw they just realized the bigger bowl so i bought the combo so it came with a new screen which is needed for the larger bowl piece the wind guard fits both sizes you can order the adapter and or the larger bowl piece on there website its defiantly worth it in my opinion you can even by a spacer from them to make the bowl smaller i also have the adapter but i have to say i only use it once in awhile mainly for fruit bowls which this is great for!

i attached a few pictures of the adapter for you and my smaller bowl piece which broke.

Thanks for sharing man and for the information. I think if I had either the bigger bowl or the adaptor that I would use it more often than I do now because I really love using it even though the bowl had to soak in oxiclean for three days for all the funk to come off.

Smoking Fantasia Quing Rubus and avoiding biostatistics homework. 

Don't avoid biostatistics, that's what's going to pay for your shisha when you graduate.

This is my favorite forum!

Currently Smoking-

Tobacco Flavor: Starbuzz bold Irish Peach and Starbuzz White Peach

Coal: Cocourth Flats and cubes

Hookah: KM Anubuis

Bowl Piece: Vortex

Hose: KM Hose

Funny you said that, it's our favorite forum too!!

Yeah DD, I was just told about it so I'm assuming its really recent, its only for the city not the state though, its supposed to try and get more people to stop smoking cigarettes and I hear the tobacco taxes are gonna go even higher lol, I was a little bummed out at first but it's whatever, I'll probably still manage go get shisha if I really want to anyways lol

Yeah that's true. Although the tobacco taxes are already through the roof as it is. They need to leave us smokers alone and go after the big stuff like human trafficking or terrorists.

That sounds awful. Reminds me of econometrics. That class was a nightmare lol.

Smoking ss mojito. Not what I expected, in a good way. Social smoke has this unique taste to it though. Does anyone besides me get like a slight coating on their tongue when smoking it? I think it's the glycerin that they use. Anyways, new York has a 21 and over law for tobacco now too. I'm glad I don't have to worry about these stupid age requirements for tobacco and alcohol anymore.

I don't remember getting a coating on my tongue. I don't have any monitor but I have 5 other flavors of theirs. In the name of science I shall test this theory out for you. Lol.

• Like 3

About to go to my buddies house and smoke out of his new hookah I ordered him... Finally came in!!  Oxidized double Kamanja (relax Dude, he's a steampunk kinda guy), upgraded to a boho base (the genie variant), my new go-to 'sili' hose (of course!), aaaaand of course like 3 or 4 bowls, a host of accessories, purge valve bearing upgrade (ALWAYS, JUST ALWAYS), a kaloud lotus, base protectors, grommet sets...  He gets one more hookah care package after this, some trays, a coil burner, ridiculous tongs, a couple more bowls, then he will be paid off and hookah-snaub'd out!!!

NO IDEA WHAT FLAVOR HE'S GUNNA WANNA SMOKE BUT I'M HEADIN OUT MEOW!!!

-love, peace and chicken grease!!

Damn I need friends like you!!!!

So have you seen the weird tongues 5star is selling? They hold the top of the bowl to pick it up off the stem when you are done smoking. Genius man just genius.

So you guys know the really traditional pack for nakhla double Apple right? Fluff in as much in the bowl over the bowl and throw foil over it leaving it mounded? I just tried it for the first time ever, my god is this sweet, never had this much flavor from double Apple its insane

Damn I'm going to have to try that. I'm always afraid to burn it but screw it.

• Like 3

Smoking some social smoke sex Panther and watching extant on Amazon prime.

ImageUploadedByHookah.org1458883500.4027

• Like 3

I'm smoking some AF orange mint after work, rough night, went with a slight over pack in the Egyptian just a normal fluff over pack and on my second round of coal, going very well

• Like 2

I would be smoking right now but the girlfriend put me in charge of cleaning the house because family are coming over for the weekend. Last minute thing, one of the sisters decided that she's driving up tonight for Easter weekend so plans changed. Now we are going to have some damn egg hunt for the kids in our backyard and dinner will be here instead of at my parents. oy vey.

crap day.

even for a friday.

Time for some Nakhla Double Apple, 'fluffed in' as someone recently mentioned to give that a shot...

MORE flavor from an already powerful flavor!?  I'm there.

Typical setup, for me.  Doubt I will stray much from Egyptian hookahs...

• Like 4

crap day.

even for a friday.

Time for some Nakhla Double Apple, 'fluffed in' as someone recently mentioned to give that a shot...

Well, you'll only get that powerful flavor with a fluff pack if you do a really really heavy overpack with it so just bear that in mind lol, standard fulffpacks have gone bad for me with nakhla

• Like 2

3 hours ago, Mister Thrice said:

crap day.

even for a friday.

I hope your weekend gets better!! :thumbsup:

Smoking Fumari Tangelo and chilling before a busy weekend of paper writing and studying - I used to love this flavor so I was excited whilst packing it, but now it seems too sweet.  :huh:  I'll probably load a bowl of Alchemist Polar Bear next!

Edited by iotterbeinbed
  • Like 4

I'm going with more AF orange mint, almost out, and some AF mango on top, figured I'd try this since I had a craving for mango orange juice

• Like 3

You otterbeinbed:  Thanks for the well-wishes... I have great friends, and an awesome hookah forum also filled with great friends, so my bad day was has been torched, and I've recently had a falling out with my starbuzz tangerine dream for similar reasons...

Mint Head:  Trying the standard fluff pack because hindsight didn't load my bowl...  But so far it seems good, I like to be shy with the heat anyways because once it's burned...  

Good Nakhla, good moroccan mint tea, and the company of my pythons right now.  They are fat, and happy.

• Like 4

Holy smokes all my ladies are completely clean at the same time! That never happens, but I do have family coming over tomorrow and 3 of my sisters do hookah and I want to give them options if they want to smoke.

Right now I'm having a bowl of that delicious voodoo strawberry. It's been too long since I enjoyed that flavor.

ImageUploadedByHookah.org1458969263.7063

ImageUploadedByHookah.org1458969286.1570

• Like 4

So I'm in Lebanon until next saturday so I'll be smoking the Arabs' flavor of choice for the next 7 days - double apple or should I say double abble (no p in Arabic :D)

• Like 1

...now attempting 'fluff over' pack...  gunnnnnna use the lotus though...  i <3 my easy bake hookah :3  plus my gf keeps hiding MY foil that I bought for MY hookah sessions...  sigh...

***EDIT*** I hurried and switched to foil because I found it just in time for coals... here's to finding stuff!!

Edited by Mister Thrice
  • Like 1

Black and red everything.

Black leaf alchemist stout double apple

"Red leaf" al fakher chocolate mint

Black/red goodfella

Black and red dream hose

ImageUploadedByHookah.org1459058147.393782.thumb.jpg.cf4d770e41185feac447be352e2afd49.jpg

How's the mix? It sounds interesting and I've never had AF chocolate mint or chocolate

How's the mix? It sounds interesting and I've never had AF chocolate mint or chocolate

Oh it's fantastic. Really contrasts the anise. I'm going to review it soon but the flavor profile is a mix between dark chocolate and cocoa powder.

• Like 2

Smoking Social Smoke Mint and Japanese Yuzu this evening, but there's so little japanese yuzu that it's basically just mint.  I wasn't paying attention while I loaded it..

I wish I could post cool pictures of my setup like you guys do, but I live in a basement right now and my hookah usually sits in a trash can on the floor to avoid any accidents :)

• Like 4

The more I use the Tangier's small the more I like it, I'm getting results from back when my shika and standard Egyptian clay bowl were brand new and didn't have stress cracks from poor handling, I'm loving this bowl, going with AF grapefruit mint since I'm out of orange mint, might need a kilo of that lol

• Like 2

This bowl is like the alien but it holds a bit more and I think the dimensions are better, I like that the clay is way more dense and the whole structure of it overall is more solid and thick, this bowl should last the test of time, I've been taking good care of it too none of that cold water rinse right after use, I always wait till its completely cooled off before I clean it

• Like 2

This bowl is like the alien but it holds a bit more and I think the dimensions are better, I like that the clay is way more dense and the whole structure of it overall is more solid and thick, this bowl should last the test of time, I've been taking good care of it too none of that cold water rinse right after use, I always wait till its completely cooled off before I clean it

I feel it's designed way better than the alien. Haven't used mine much lately but whenever I do it's great. Certainly a sturdy piece of clay that will stand unrivaled next to any other phunnels. Gotta respect the originals of each hookah product: tangiers phunnels and nakhla double apple. There are others but these are the most noteworthy

• Like 2