Nima

Smoking Right Now Thread

Question

If you're ever smoking a hookah and browsing the forum at the same time, stop by here and post what flavor/brand/mix you're smoking.

Edited by Nima
  • Like 1

Just finished some ugly tobacco. I think everyone here should give it a try. Medium buzz, strong flavors, and overall a great smoke each time.

Used the gfs baby pharaohs today with some samba earlier. Matching is my thing latelyImageUploadedByHookah.org1461051891.6895

• Like 3

Trying out some shisha royale double apple, I'm glad I got it in 250, pretty nice stuff. It takes heat really well, a bit on the drier side, and this flavor packs a pretty heavy anise punch, it's got some good sweetness too I really like it

• Like 2

Now for some afzal spearmint, this stuff is extremely smooth and the smoke is really full and thick, I'm glad I tried this brand I know I'm definitely going to like it a lot, shisha royale had a feel similar to alchemist blend and the double apple was kind of a middle ground between the alchemist double apple and nakhla I feel, its a shame my al rayan gum with mint was expired but overall I'm happy with this order

• Like 2

So I'm trying the nakhla, the flavor is like hardly there at all, I think this stuff is expired, I got a kilo of it and this was what I was worried about, anyways I cut the session short and used the coal to try out Othmani double apple, its good, but I emailed asking for a refund on my two expired products, sorry but a whole kilo of expired tobacco is too much

• Like 2

So I'm trying the nakhla, the flavor is like hardly there at all, I think this stuff is expired, I got a kilo of it and this was what I was worried about, anyways I cut the session short and used the coal to try out Othmani double apple, its good, but I emailed asking for a refund on my two expired products, sorry but a whole kilo of expired tobacco is too much

Fuck man that really sucks big time.

• Like 2

Fuck man that really sucks big time.

Lol I'm not too beat up about it, sometimes things don't go well, but I'm really happy with afzal and shisha royale so far as well as this Egyptian clay bowl, but 5star won't see anymore business from me like H-S, granted I'd bet it would be hard getting your hands on a fresh kilo from anywhere, those aren't exactly big sellers outside of lounges

• Like 2

Lol I'm not too beat up about it, sometimes things don't go well, but I'm really happy with afzal and shisha royale so far as well as this Egyptian clay bowl, but 5star won't see anymore business from me like H-S, granted I'd bet it would be hard getting your hands on a fresh kilo from anywhere, those aren't exactly big sellers outside of lounges

Someone is bound to have them. The lounges have to get them so a retailer has to do the same

• Like 2

Honestly I'll be happy if I just get a refund, but I'm gonna pack a bowl of shisha royale double apple, that stuff is bomb, this Egyptian is pretty deep too so its gonna be good for longer sessions

• Like 2

7 hours ago, Mint Head said:

Honestly I'll be happy if I just get a refund, but I'm gonna pack a bowl of shisha royale double apple, that stuff is bomb, this Egyptian is pretty deep too so its gonna be good for longer sessions

Damn that blows. The Desi Murli I got yesterday is clearly marked as packed fresh with a date of march of this year. I think I'll stick to smoking-hookah.com after all they are a trusted vendor.

Speaking of which, last night I smoked the Desi Murli silver fox. it's a great smoke, but strong as all hell. If Tangiers is like this then I won't be trying tangiers any time soon. Desi kicked my ass and I was a bit lightheaded. I do have to say though, it was a very relaxing and calming smoke and made me want to take a nap after I was done with the first round. If I keep pacing myself, I definitely see myself smoking other flavors.

IMG_7377.jpg

IMG_7378.jpg

• Like 2

The buzz is probably similar if I had to guess, I've been meaning to try desi murli, next site I wanna order from is smoking hookah I know they carry that and apparently carry jurak too, I want to try those as well as some other stuff

• Like 2

So I just added a third round of coal to AF blueberry mint in this new bowl, I needed a bowl like this lol, to update the issues I'm getting a refund on al Rayan, I have to send the double Apple back since they want to have it looked at by the manufacturer since they said they get nakhla like every week, I'll try to get that shipped out soon and either will get a new kilo or refund, I like that their customer service is good but it just sucks that they have issues with sending out expired product like HS, I guess its just a drawback of having such a huge inventory of parishable product

• Like 2

Simple AF orange mint for me, had it packed in the alien while giving the nakhla a final chance and then just swapped bowls lmao

• Like 2

The buzz is probably similar if I had to guess, I've been meaning to try desi murli, next site I wanna order from is smoking hookah I know they carry that and apparently carry jurak too, I want to try those as well as some other stuff

Yeah I give desi murli two thumbs up but the buzz kicked my ass. When I smoke it next time I just have to remember to pace myself even more than what I was last night. I do have to say though, it's such a relaxing and calming smoke. It reminded me of the very first time I tried hookah oh so many years ago. It was a great feeling.

So I just added a third round of coal to AF blueberry mint in this new bowl, I needed a bowl like this lol, to update the issues I'm getting a refund on al Rayan, I have to send the double Apple back since they want to have it looked at by the manufacturer since they said they get nakhla like every week, I'll try to get that shipped out soon and either will get a new kilo or refund, I like that their customer service is good but it just sucks that they have issues with sending out expired product like HS, I guess its just a drawback of having such a huge inventory of parishable product

That's true about their inventory size, but that shouldn't really be an issue if they move so much of it. I'm glad they are going to do right by you.

Smoking ugly pomegranate with alchemist lemonardo da Vinci and some samba brain freeze to cool it down. Mmmmmm.

All three mixed together? That sounds very interesting.

Simple AF orange mint for me, had it packed in the alien while giving the nakhla a final chance and then just swapped bowls lmao

Smart. I do that with my hydra bowl.

• Like 2

Finishing up a bowl of Fantasia adios motherfucker. It looks and smells a lot like hydro herbal Kali drizzle but the taste is similar but much earthier.

ImageUploadedByHookah.org1461301267.2583

• Like 1

Desi murli is supposed to be a lot more traditional from what I hear, most flavors having a lot of spices and such in it, I've been wanting to try it for awhile now, that site BTW, seems to be the only one carrying minar jurak that I've seen, the only information I have on jurak is that it's very traditional and kind of in line with desi murli in a sense, I really like afzal btw, I've tried the spearmint and choco pan latte and both are very nice, like I mentioned really smooth and thick in feel, the flavors are very nice and come off different from things I've tried, definitely a brand worth a try for people who haven't its a relaxing smoke. I also want to update on shisha royale double apple, my first impressions were incorrect and I have to say after smoking it a few times I have to say both in smell and flavor there's a really strong green apple aspect to it, dude you might like this, its got a lot in common with something like nakhla ice apple, no ice of course, the anise is actually not that strong its the green apple that really spikes out and its almost sharp in its taste, but there's some red Apple and anise there kinda in the background, I can't tell if its more candyish or natural but its a good double apple I've really liked it, but the tobacco itself is really interesting, its extremely finely chopped and in line with the wetness of like, when I got my alchemist alpine mint, if not a bit drier, the flavor is really strong and is pretty heat thirsty, I'm excited to try more flavors by these brands they're very nice. Anyways I'm smoking more orange mint out of the egy and lotus, went with an extremely light fluffy pack to the rim and donut method instead of the more semi dense, its going very nice right now. And to respond to you on 5star DD, you do have a point, but they seem like decent folk so I'd like to give them the benefit of a doubt, I'm not too butt hurt about it lmao, its funny like, HJ we all know has a pretty shitty demeanor, and seems to treat his boys like crap. But I've never had an issue in terms of my orders like ever, besides my shika having a leak in the hose port but I didn't even notice it myself for the longest, I don't know if it got worse over time but that's out of commission until I decide to get it fixed whenever I'm not lazy. Anyways sorry for the ramble gonna enjoy my free time relaxing and smoking now

• Like 1

Desi murli is supposed to be a lot more traditional from what I hear, most flavors having a lot of spices and such in it, I've been wanting to try it for awhile now, that site BTW, seems to be the only one carrying minar jurak that I've seen, the only information I have on jurak is that it's very traditional and kind of in line with desi murli in a sense, I really like afzal btw, I've tried the spearmint and choco pan latte and both are very nice, like I mentioned really smooth and thick in feel, the flavors are very nice and come off different from things I've tried, definitely a brand worth a try for people who haven't its a relaxing smoke. I also want to update on shisha royale double apple, my first impressions were incorrect and I have to say after smoking it a few times I have to say both in smell and flavor there's a really strong green apple aspect to it, dude you might like this, its got a lot in common with something like nakhla ice apple, no ice of course, the anise is actually not that strong its the green apple that really spikes out and its almost sharp in its taste, but there's some red Apple and anise there kinda in the background, I can't tell if its more candyish or natural but its a good double apple I've really liked it, but the tobacco itself is really interesting, its extremely finely chopped and in line with the wetness of like, when I got my alchemist alpine mint, if not a bit drier, the flavor is really strong and is pretty heat thirsty, I'm excited to try more flavors by these brands they're very nice. Anyways I'm smoking more orange mint out of the egy and lotus, went with an extremely light fluffy pack to the rim and donut method instead of the more semi dense, its going very nice right now. And to respond to you on 5star DD, you do have a point, but they seem like decent folk so I'd like to give them the benefit of a doubt, I'm not too butt hurt about it lmao, its funny like, HJ we all know has a pretty shitty demeanor, and seems to treat his boys like crap. But I've never had an issue in terms of my orders like ever, besides my shika having a leak in the hose port but I didn't even notice it myself for the longest, I don't know if it got worse over time but that's out of commission until I decide to get it fixed whenever I'm not lazy. Anyways sorry for the ramble gonna enjoy my free time relaxing and smoking now

We have some articles and videos around her about jurak. I'm not ready to try it yet lol.

Desi murk does have some spice undertone when you smoke it. It's really good and relaxing but oh so strong. I had it again tonight and only finished one round of coals because i was starting to feel queasy. Best to stop and not get sick than to keep going to finish the large bowl.

Green apple you say? I have to try that because I love the flavor of green apple which is the reason I ice the king brand so much. Their apple flavor is just like a Granny Smith Apple.

Smoking AF Blueberry Mint/SS Mint while trudging through my second to last paper for Bioethics.  I'm ready to be done with this semester!

Oh I love af blueberry with mint. A while back I smoked it every night till I finished 500g. It's delicious.

• Like 2

I'll look around on the actual website then for info on jurak, but desi and jurak shouldn't be a big problem for me since I mean, I do get a buzz from Tangier's but it doesn't kill me, and yeah I think you get green apple the most, but the red apple and anise are definitely there just more in the background, the tobacco is a bit odd for me to work with but yeah its good

• Like 2

Smoking ugly pomegranate alongside fumari peach with some tangiers white grape at the bottom. I love the crown bowl but it takes a good while to get it to heat up. Damn it I want to smoke lol

• Like 2

I haven't posted in a while but I have been smoking. I'm sitting outside and it's nearly midnight. Smoking a bowl of Ameren cool mint. My favourite flavour. Wife is fast asleep. I had too many naps today.

Sent from my SM-P555 using Tapatalk

• Like 4

I haven't posted in a while but I have been smoking. I'm sitting outside and it's nearly midnight. Smoking a bowl of Ameren cool mint. My favourite flavour. Wife is fast asleep. I had too many naps today.

Sent from my SM-P555 using Tapatalk

I haven't heard of ameren, but that mint must be good if its your favorite flavor.

I'm currently smoking AF blueberry mint, using the hose I've been smoking just orange mint out of so there's that orange citrus note coming through and its very nice

• Like 2

Smoked some ugly hookah tobacco for breakfast, ended the day with 2 bowls of alchemist black bear. I've been using my samsaris vitria bowl more lately. Smokes like a champ, definitely better than the first samsaris for sure.

• Like 3

Smoked some ugly hookah tobacco for breakfast, ended the day with 2 bowls of alchemist black bear. I've been using my samsaris vitria bowl more lately. Smokes like a champ, definitely better than the first samsaris for sure.

I've really been enjoying ugly. What flavor was it?

• Like 1