Nima

Smoking Right Now Thread

Question

If you're ever smoking a hookah and browsing the forum at the same time, stop by here and post what flavor/brand/mix you're smoking.

Edited by Nima
  • Like 1

Man the nights are escaping me. I get caught up in stuff and then I forget to post what I smoked.

So I'm sitting here at the freaking DMV and I remember I promised somebody I was going to smoke Fantasia vanilla sky and let him know how it was. I didn't smoke the day after but I did night before last.

Rob don't read below this line! Lol

Vanilla sky is one I would definitely get again only because it's not as sweet as af vanilla. It has some sort of very mild spice that I enjoyed and it didn't taste like frosting at all which was nice.

ImageUploadedByHookah.org1461689764.2405

• Like 3

Othmani double apple, shisha royale double apple, and afzal spearmint for today, just added the coal so I'll see how it goes, should at least be decent

• Like 2

Man the nights are escaping me. I get caught up in stuff and then I forget to post what I smoked.

So I'm sitting here at the freaking DMV and I remember I promised somebody I was going to smoke Fantasia vanilla sky and let him know how it was. I didn't smoke the day after but I did night before last.

Rob don't read below this line! Lol

Vanilla sky is one I would definitely get again only because it's not as sweet as af vanilla. It has some sort of very mild spice that I enjoyed and it didn't taste like frosting at all which was nice.

ImageUploadedByHookah.org1461689764.240526.jpg

They sell this at a local shop. I will have to grab some. Always wondered about this one. Thanks.

• Like 2

Smoking some Nak ice grape mint. I love this stuff. For a grape flavor it can handle heat like a champ. 2 Cocourth cubes and 1 Cocourth flat in the lotus. I always try to keep this flavor on hand.

• Like 3

Smoking some Nak ice grape mint. I love this stuff. For a grape flavor it can handle heat like a champ. 2 Cocourth cubes and 1 Cocourth flat in the lotus. I always try to keep this flavor on hand.

Really? I wanted to try regular nakhla grape but last time I got it, it was expired, thanks hookah-shisha.. Lmao, that and Tangier's white grape sound good, I enjoy AF grapemint so I should like those

• Like 1

Really? I wanted to try regular nakhla grape but last time I got it, it was expired, thanks hookah-shisha.. Lmao, that and Tangier's white grape sound good, I enjoy AF grapemint so I should like those

I'd avoid regular nakhla grape. Nothing special about it but yeah I'd definitely recommend ice grapemint.

• Like 2

Mix I've been enjoying lately. Carnival nights (mint, vanilla, sweet cardamon) lemon, and mint. Been trying to get artsy lately with my pics. ImageUploadedByHookah.org1461977360.362187.jpg

Carnival nights is such a great flavor. Easily one of Haze's best.

• Like 5

Carnival nights is such a great flavor. Easily one of Haze's best.

I could be content with becoming a carnival nights and what a mint only smoker. Both are beyond reproach.

• Like 3

Smoked social smoke Hong Kong milk tea, ugly orange keef, ugly grapefruit mint today. Honk Kong milk tea was surprisingly great. As for the ugly flavors, not really seeing what's so special about the brand. I haven't formulated a final opinion on the brand. I'll have to smoke a few more bowls before I make a decision. But I can say that this isn't a brand I'd keep on hand at all times. Social smoke though...definitely earned a spot in my permanent stash

• Like 3

Since those haze flavors were mentioned I'd like to throw my two cents in while I smoke the last of this shisha royale double apple, I tried carnival nights and I don't know if I wasn't packing it right or whatever but it tasted really strange to me, for some reason I thought it tasted like a really glycerny grape, one of these days I'll try it again but I typically don't really like the really juicy tobaccos, what a mint is awesome though, something I need to get again and soon. You liked hong Kong milk tea? I tried it and didn't like it at all honestly, the only social smoke flavor I got besides mint that I enjoyed was pistachio breeze, really liked it at first but can't deal with how the glycerin tastes and effects the smoke feel, I'm definitely biased with that I'll admit lmao

• Like 1

Since those haze flavors were mentioned I'd like to throw my two cents in while I smoke the last of this shisha royale double apple, I tried carnival nights and I don't know if I wasn't packing it right or whatever but it tasted really strange to me, for some reason I thought it tasted like a really glycerny grape, one of these days I'll try it again but I typically don't really like the really juicy tobaccos, what a mint is awesome though, something I need to get again and soon. You liked hong Kong milk tea? I tried it and didn't like it at all honestly, the only social smoke flavor I got besides mint that I enjoyed was pistachio breeze, really liked it at first but can't deal with how the glycerin tastes and effects the smoke feel, I'm definitely biased with that I'll admit lmao

Different strokes for different blokes lol. I will say that Hong Kong milk tea doesn't smell great out of the can so I was hesitant to try it. I ended up liking it though. Social smoke does have a noticeable glycerin taste but it doesnt bother me much.

As for carnival nights, never got a grape taste, maybe your hose or pipe was ghosted? How do you pack haze?

• Like 3

Different strokes for different blokes lol. I will say that Hong Kong milk tea doesn't smell great out of the can so I was hesitant to try it. I ended up liking it though. Social smoke does have a noticeable glycerin taste but it doesnt bother me much.

As for carnival nights, never got a grape taste, maybe your hose or pipe was ghosted? How do you pack haze?

I haven't had haze for a couple months now, at the time I tried that flavor I was still getting used to it so it could of been bad packs, I either go with semi dense in a standard bowl or fluff over pack in an alien and lotus, haze has that glycerin note as well but I'm a fan of the heat resistance and strong flavor, the last flavors I've had were hey man and majestic bru, both were really nice flavors if only just a tad too sweet but still good. I wanna give carnival nights another go one of these days lol

• Like 2

Smoked social smoke Hong Kong milk tea, ugly orange keef, ugly grapefruit mint today. Honk Kong milk tea was surprisingly great. As for the ugly flavors, not really seeing what's so special about the brand. I haven't formulated a final opinion on the brand. I'll have to smoke a few more bowls before I make a decision. But I can say that this isn't a brand I'd keep on hand at all times. Social smoke though...definitely earned a spot in my permanent stash

I agree to an extent I really like ugly for mixes to give a small buzz but by itself it's not my favorite. Their orange keef and the fruit mix have been my favorites so far and I would keep them in my stash but they wouldn't be top contenders. I feel the glycerin isn't as pronounced and the flavors last a really long time so I certainly respect them.

I haven't had haze for a couple months now, at the time I tried that flavor I was still getting used to it so it could of been bad packs, I either go with semi dense in a standard bowl or fluff over pack in an alien and lotus, haze has that glycerin note as well but I'm a fan of the heat resistance and strong flavor, the last flavors I've had were hey man and majestic bru, both were really nice flavors if only just a tad too sweet but still good. I wanna give carnival nights another go one of these days lol

I would advocate you to do so. Carnival nights to me is just a sweet cardamon spicy mint kind of flavor. I like smoking it in the early afternoon with some tea on the side. It's not what a mint but it is one of the best haze flavors in my book

• Like 2

I would advocate you to do so. Carnival nights to me is just a sweet cardamon spicy mint kind of flavor. I like smoking it in the early afternoon with some tea on the side. It's not what a mint but it is one of the best haze flavors in my book

I get zero buzz from this tobacco so for me there's really no reason to buy it so far if I find the flavors underwhelming.

• Like 1

I get zero buzz from this tobacco so for me there's really no reason to buy it so far if I find the flavors underwhelming.

I dig it. I'll surely buy all of the ugly you're not lol social smoke is amazing though I think you'll be rather pleased if you work down their line of flavors.

• Like 2

Smoking a mix of SS Mint, Alchemist Alpine Mint, SS Absolute Zero, and AF Mint..... I love mint :wub:  Had to combine them because I'm running low on all of them.  :o

• Like 4

I picked up some tobacco from my local shop I never visit since I was out with my friend getting some tea from some new tea shop here and it was on the way, I got a sample of AF mojito and haze cucumberita, I only tried the AF so far and its actually really good, gotta get a 250 of this stuff. If anyone cares to know I picked up some loose leaf coconut chai black tea, little expensive but its really good

• Like 3

I picked up some tobacco from my local shop I never visit since I was out with my friend getting some tea from some new tea shop here and it was on the way, I got a sample of AF mojito and haze cucumberita, I only tried the AF so far and its actually really good, gotta get a 250 of this stuff. If anyone cares to know I picked up some loose leaf coconut chai black tea, little expensive but its really good

Nice pickups. Af mojito isn't my favorite but being as it's essentially a revamped citrus mint it's good not accurate to a real mojito at all though. You'll like cucumberita it's a great smoke. As for the tea I haven't had loose leaf in awhile but it's always so much better.

Got my afzal today... Not impressed. Little flavor and even littler clouds. I'm trying it with foil sometime soon but so far it was not worth getting half a kilo in total.

• Like 2