Nima

Smoking Right Now Thread

Question

If you're ever smoking a hookah and browsing the forum at the same time, stop by here and post what flavor/brand/mix you're smoking.

Edited by Nima
  • Like 1

Nice pickups. Af mojito isn't my favorite but being as it's essentially a revamped citrus mint it's good not accurate to a real mojito at all though. You'll like cucumberita it's a great smoke. As for the tea I haven't had loose leaf in awhile but it's always so much better.

Got my afzal today... Not impressed. Little flavor and even littler clouds. I'm trying it with foil sometime soon but so far it was not worth getting half a kilo in total.

Well I went into mojito knowing it was just a lime with mint, which is essentially what I was looking for so for that purpose I think its really nice, I'm sure the haze will be good as well, as for afzal, I think after going through my samples several times I can say in hindsight that it was a bit of a let down, I had high expectations for the mango and it was the worst flavor I got, it was supposed to be one of their top, the spearmint I did like because it wasn't an in your face mint it was sweet and mellow and I think that type of thing has its place, the earl grey was just okay, the coffee had weakish flavor but still stained the crap out of my set up. I think the choco pan latte was a decent flavor even if it was more subtle, but overall I still got that glycerin note from it being so saturated (I know I'm biased about that sorry lmao) I'm not too interested in trying more flavors from this brand, maybe I'd get the spearmint again but it just seemed like something that was not bad, but didn't stand out, if anything I think it'd be best to get the pan flavors since its hard to find flavors like that outside of the really traditional stuff like desi murli, and I think it'd be a better option than the inspiration flavors like starbuzz Lebanese bombhshell, (sorry matt I saw you post that just now and had to say it lol), lebonese bombshell is decent but that's just me not liking starbuzz very much.

• Like 1

Well I went into mojito knowing it was just a lime with mint, which is essentially what I was looking for so for that purpose I think its really nice, I'm sure the haze will be good as well, as for afzal, I think after going through my samples several times I can say in hindsight that it was a bit of a let down, I had high expectations for the mango and it was the worst flavor I got, it was supposed to be one of their top, the spearmint I did like because it wasn't an in your face mint it was sweet and mellow and I think that type of thing has its place, the earl grey was just okay, the coffee had weakish flavor but still stained the crap out of my set up. I think the choco pan latte was a decent flavor even if it was more subtle, but overall I still got that glycerin note from it being so saturated (I know I'm biased about that sorry lmao) I'm not too interested in trying more flavors from this brand, maybe I'd get the spearmint again but it just seemed like something that was not bad, but didn't stand out, if anything I think it'd be best to get the pan flavors since its hard to find flavors like that outside of the really traditional stuff like desi murli, and I think it'd be a better option than the inspiration flavors like starbuzz Lebanese bombhshell, (sorry matt I saw you post that just now and had to say it lol), lebonese bombshell is decent but that's just me not liking starbuzz very much.

I'm going to give it a few more tries and possibly give it away if it still disappoints me. The mango and lemon tea smell so good but getting them to smoke has been a challenge. I won't be buying more I can already tell you that.

Finished the night with dark plum tangiers which was surprisingly better than my first 250 a few years back. It's still a medium flavor at best but so far decent. Not too excited for clove given I'm not a big spice guy I'm hoping it blows me away. I'm going to try and imagine it as a cigar or true clove cigarette before I hit it

• Like 2

I'm going to give it a few more tries and possibly give it away if it still disappoints me. The mango and lemon tea smell so good but getting them to smoke has been a challenge. I won't be buying more I can already tell you that.

Finished the night with dark plum tangiers which was surprisingly better than my first 250 a few years back. It's still a medium flavor at best but so far decent. Not too excited for clove given I'm not a big spice guy I'm hoping it blows me away. I'm going to try and imagine it as a cigar or true clove cigarette before I hit it

In terms of cloud output, afzal disappointed me as well, even with 4 leonaras in the lotus with vents closed. At least it's heat resistant lol.

Anyways, currently smoking extreme cane mint in a flying saucer bowl that I converted into an alien with the lotus and 3 leonaras.

• Like 2

In terms of cloud output, afzal disappointed me as well, even with 4 leonaras in the lotus with vents closed. At least it's heat resistant lol.

Anyways, currently smoking extreme cane mint in a flying saucer bowl that I converted into an alien with the lotus and 3 leonaras.

I had to back to foil and cubes to get it going but I've had massive clouds with it now that I have. Going to smoke it in the lotus tonight to see if more flavor will come out. First lotus bowl was a glass bowl and that can be finicky at times so I'll chock it up to user error if this one goes better.

Cane mint sounds too nice right now.

• Like 1

Smoking vanilla dr pepper.

Bottom portion tangiers noir dark plum with haze what a mint as the top portion. Amazing.

Vanilla Dr Pepper? What brand. And how do I get some! Sounds amazing! Or is that what's in the base?

Smoking AF Guava/Mint and working on homework, as usual.  I'm deeply regretting the decision I made to take classes this summer.  <_>

I love af guava, so good. Have you tried af berry, that's an all time favorite of me.

• Like 1

I love af guava, so good. Have you tried af berry, that's an all time favorite of me.

Lol I listed both brands when I posted it. You actually have one of the flavors!

1 hour ago, hookahmatt said:

Vanilla Dr Pepper? What brand. And how do I get some! Sounds amazing! Or is that what's in the base?

I have, but only at the one hookah lounge in the area... and all their flavors usually end up tasting like coal (they use insta-lights), so I can't say I know exactly what it tastes like.  I'll have to add some to my next giant shisha order.

• Like 2

Lol I listed both brands when I posted it. You actually have one of the flavors!

Oh now I see, I did not see the period. Lol

• Like 1

Happy Friday the 13th everyone!!!  It's also a full moon tonight, and that's friggin' rad-ass!!!  Not too many of those!!!  So live it up and do something mischievous!!!

I am going to have my Pirates Cave through my unglazed-but-adopting-the-pirate's-cave-flavor-nicely bowl, lotus, 2x titaniums, silly hose (I just love silly hose...), aaaand sprite in the base with ice and water (to cut down some of the carbonation, which is C02 and craptastic to breathe...)

I am all alone...  Girlfriends are busy, the girl's child is at her dads, and my friends all flaked on me... So it's me, Pirates Cave, and Jason X...

Oh yeah, here's me at work today scaring the $#!7 outta ppl:

081f4355-1492-459a-8fdf-b26e4ece3f64_zps

Edited by Mister Thrice
imanoob and used the wrong image codey-thingy
  • Like 2

Happy Friday the 13th everyone!!!  It's also a full moon tonight, and that's friggin' rad-ass!!!  Not too many of those!!!  So live it up and do something mischievous!!!

I am going to have my Pirates Cave through my unglazed-but-adopting-the-pirate's-cave-flavor-nicely bowl, lotus, 2x titaniums, silly hose (I just love silly hose...), aaaand sprite in the base with ice and water (to cut down some of the carbonation, which is C02 and craptastic to breathe...)

I am all alone...  Girlfriends are busy, the girl's child is at her dads, and my friends all flaked on me... So it's me, Pirates Cave, and Jason X...

Oh yeah, here's me at work today scaring the $#!7 outta ppl:

081f4355-1492-459a-8fdf-b26e4ece3f64_zpsgm0ggjco.jpg

Hahaha that's great! I've been watching the marathon all day

• Like 1

Finished up tangiers clove with a top layer of haze carnival nights. Not quite sure how to describe it just yet. It's not like a black mo'assel but does have that super dark tone. I guess the spice aspect moves it up from being zaghoul and it's certainly not in the realm of tombac or jurak shishas either. I don't know. I wish I dabbled in clove cigarettes to really compare it but alas I am at a loss on how to.

I will undoubtedly say this is not for everyone. I'm having a hard time enjoying it so far but it was only my first go around with it. I'm hoping it grows on my taste buds like double apple. Not too sure it will but anyone of you looking to venture to the more traditional forms of tobacco yet don't want to sacrifice clouds and fully go away with glycerin this is that first step on that long robust journey.

• Like 3

Finished up tangiers clove with a top layer of haze carnival nights. Not quite sure how to describe it just yet. It's not like a black mo'assel but does have that super dark tone. I guess the spice aspect moves it up from being zaghoul and it's certainly not in the realm of tombac or jurak shishas either. I don't know. I wish I dabbled in clove cigarettes to really compare it but alas I am at a loss on how to.

I will undoubtedly say this is not for everyone. I'm having a hard time enjoying it so far but it was only my first go around with it. I'm hoping it grows on my taste buds like double apple. Not too sure it will but anyone of you looking to venture to the more traditional forms of tobacco yet don't want to sacrifice clouds and fully go away with glycerin this is that first step on that long robust journey.

Maybe I should try this then, its probably a good way to get my feet wet, I've wanted to try a lot of traditional stuff and wanted to start with AF soft black but it seems impossible to find, I tried zagloug light once but it was expired so it tasted like nothing, I'll consider this as my first try with traditional stuff, I already like Tangier's

• Like 1

Dudewhere'syourhookahdude?  I do smoke cloves... It's my last major, terrible-for-me vice.. So I'm interested in trying that, for sure!!

Hey forumites!!!  Is there anybody in Oregon, Idaho, Montana, or Northern California that would be willing to work with me on obtaining some shishas?  In 2009 they passed a stupid law up here that wasn't enforced until this year, but now no one ships shishas to Washington without a tobacco license...  So I need to get a license, or find some 'local' friends.  

I'm hoping this 'friend' or 'friends' will let me give them money, have them buy me my shisha, plus a flavor or two for my 'mule' (I'm from Utah, it's a term of affection there), and then I come down to meet up and obtain my shisha, smoke out with my Mule, and head back North.

I will be finishing up my Chopper soon, so the Western United States will be my backyard.  I care nothing for long trips when I'm on a bike or a board.  

I am addicted to the following that I cannot get up here reliably anymore:

Tangier's, Starbuzz, Nakhla, Al Fakher, Social Smoke.

We are a Fumari State.  No offense to fumari people, but something they do makes my girl cough, so I wont get it just because she can't smoke it with me.

I am going to go smoke some of my last Nakhla double apple.  I am running dangerously low on smoke.  I failed making my fourth batch of tobammel recently, but that's okay, I learned more again, so fifth batch is looking promising... But until I can make all of my favorite flavors, I will need my lovely Mules!!!  

...This is why I haven't been posting in a while... Been on reserves and fumes...  Being a parasite to everyone who goes out of town to bring me smoke...  It's depressing yo!!!

• Like 3

Dudewhere'syourhookahdude?  I do smoke cloves... It's my last major, terrible-for-me vice.. So I'm interested in trying that, for sure!!

Hey forumites!!!  Is there anybody in Oregon, Idaho, Montana, or Northern California that would be willing to work with me on obtaining some shishas?  In 2009 they passed a stupid law up here that wasn't enforced until this year, but now no one ships shishas to Washington without a tobacco license...  So I need to get a license, or find some 'local' friends.  

I'm hoping this 'friend' or 'friends' will let me give them money, have them buy me my shisha, plus a flavor or two for my 'mule' (I'm from Utah, it's a term of affection there), and then I come down to meet up and obtain my shisha, smoke out with my Mule, and head back North.

I will be finishing up my Chopper soon, so the Western United States will be my backyard.  I care nothing for long trips when I'm on a bike or a board.  

We are a Fumari State.  No offense to fumari people, but something they do makes my girl cough, so I wont get it just because she can't smoke it with me.

I am going to go smoke some of my last Nakhla double apple.  I am running dangerously low on smoke.  I failed making my fourth batch of tobammel recently, but that's okay, I learned more again, so fifth batch is looking promising... But until I can make all of my favorite flavors, I will need my lovely Mules!!!  

...This is why I haven't been posting in a while... Been on reserves and fumes...  Being a parasite to everyone who goes out of town to bring me smoke...  It's depressing yo!!!

Jesus that blows. Check out

http://www,trifectatobacco.com

I think they are out of Spokane and make their own small batch shisha abs sell everything else coals, accessories, other brands, even hookahs like shika and km. I would love to help out but I'm out in vegas. Nor cal is a good 10 hour drive from me

• Like 2

On May 14, 2016 at 3:11 AM, Mint Head said:

Maybe I should try this then, its probably a good way to get my feet wet, I've wanted to try a lot of traditional stuff and wanted to start with AF soft black but it seems impossible to find, I tried zagloug light once but it was expired so it tasted like nothing, I'll consider this as my first try with traditional stuff, I already like Tangier's

Yeah Tangier's!!!  Damn I miss that stuff!!!  Got a smidgeon of Peach Iced Tea left... Kinda savin' that for special occasions now, wtf!!!  lolz

• Like 4

They passed the 21 age law for all tobacco products here, so far I'm fine and I don't think they'll implement any online rules quite yet, but I wouldn't be surprised if I got hit by something like that, anyways I feel you, I've been on a budget lately and haven't been smoking much at all lol

I live in idaho, and would be willing to lend a helping hand.

It's been years since I smoked a clove shisha, the last brand was called fusion, not sure if anyone remembers them, but I did not like that one. This one is better but is a spice so it's kind of an odd smoke unless you enjoy the taste of clove for sure. I have only tried one bowl and so far I thought it was good, but needs to be stronger. I'm going to try more heat and see how it goes next time. It's different that's for sure.

• Like 3

Hookah Matt:  YOU ROOL BRO!!  Come payday, I will message you a list of sheisse I 'need' and maybe you can get a rough price quote?  idaho's not a problem!!  Used to live in Boise...  Do they still have a lot of hookah bars there?  I have 1... 1 hookah bar in all of Olympia... its lame!!

Mint Head:  NOOOOOO!!!!  I'm angered to hear it's spreading...  This aggression will not stand, man!!! (B.L. Quote).  

Off to a nice hookah sesh with one of my last few hookah snaubs in this town...  Her and her boyfriend are pretty much the last people I got to smoke with up here!!  Buncha quitters...

• Like 3

Smoking a relaxing bowl of alchemist stone mint in my samsaris vitria bowl as a post workout treat. Damn I'm exhausted.

• Like 3

Hookah Matt:  YOU ROOL BRO!!  Come payday, I will message you a list of sheisse I 'need' and maybe you can get a rough price quote?  idaho's not a problem!!  Used to live in Boise...  Do they still have a lot of hookah bars there?  I have 1... 1 hookah bar in all of Olympia... its lame!!

Mint Head:  NOOOOOO!!!!  I'm angered to hear it's spreading...  This aggression will not stand, man!!! (B.L. Quote).  

Off to a nice hookah sesh with one of my last few hookah snaubs in this town...  Her and her boyfriend are pretty much the last people I got to smoke with up here!!  Buncha quitters...

Yeah, its mostly to stop all the kids my age from smoking cigarettes since cigarette smoking is just so common here, its typically the college guys. I get it though, you seem to be the type to really enjoy company when you smoke, thats kind of interesting, I do enjoy company when I smoke but I'm really selective about it, I generally prefer to smoke by myself. I'm smoking some AF double Apple, picked up a sample of it and mojito again while I was out and about, AF double apple isn't bad by any means but its not my favorite, nonetheless I'm happy to get some anise kick in after awhile

• Like 2