Nima

Smoking Right Now Thread

Question

If you're ever smoking a hookah and browsing the forum at the same time, stop by here and post what flavor/brand/mix you're smoking.

Edited by Nima
  • Like 1

Dood, smoking with buddies is the best way to go!!!  The frands I do smoke with have their own hookah, so we usually have two going, and it's really nice to catch up, hang out, eat snacks & smoke...  I miss the social elements I had back in Idaho, such a cool scene to just chill and chat...  But hey, at least I got you guys, too!!  For the record though, I definitely smoke alone 99.5% of the time!!  lolz

• Like 3

Got my most recent order earlier. Ended up smoking two of the three I got. The "new" nakhla raspberry is soooo good. It is slightly sweeter and since it hasn't been sitting around it was actually juicy. Tried ugly lemon mint afterwords ImageUploadedByHookah.org1463563947.8631and it is just like fumari lemon mint which isn't a bad thing either. ImageUploadedByHookah.org1463563972.5110

Will be trying those charcoflare lotus quarter circle coals later today. Also bought an oduman ignis which is taking the lotuses place slowly but surely. I'll always have love for the original but damn if this new device isn't winning me over

• Like 1

They sell this at a local shop. I will have to grab some. Always wondered about this one. Thanks.

Yeah it was actually quite enjoyable. Much better than af vanilla which was overly sweet and needed to be used as a mixer.

My lovely smoking team!! I'm so sorry to be away for so long. I could go into details of everything that has been going on but you don't want to hear the boring details. Then again this is me and you just might enjoy it a bit.

So my nights are now busy because I'm helping my best friend with his business until he can hire a new person and, well, with all my other stuff going on I'm a bit of a busy bee.

No worries though, I still smoke every night and I'm active every where I can.

So tonight I'm smoking these ice drops gel and it's mighty tasty but it takes A LOT of heat. I will be ordering more of them because it was just fun smoking them.

Anyway, I have a lot to catch up on here on the forums so I leave you with the pic of the evening.

ImageUploadedByHookah.org1463637646.8060

• Like 4

Smoked a few bowls today. Started with white chao starbuzz and haze what a mint to get a good test of the charcoflare quarter circles which work amazing. I'm glad someone in the U.S. finally made them. Will be using them often now.

Moved on to the new nakhla raspberry and watermelon. Both are a touch sweeter but holy shit did the stems get huge this go around. Nonetheless im glad not much changed. Now I'm eagerly awaiting the ice to be revamped fingers crossed.

Finished up the night with tangiers dark plum which is quickly becoming a new favorite. Not sure why my first 250 didn't have flavor but the 500gs I was sent out to review has me loving every pull from start to finish. Got my nicotine tolerance back too which is always a good thing.

• Like 4

Not smoking now but thought I'd share.

Last night I popped into the only local KM distributor in the country. I attending an out of town work conference and staying not far from him.

He was happy to set up 2 KMs with the Khaloud Lotus. I must say I'm impressed with the smoke session from this combo.

I bought myself a lotus and a KM washable hose. Also got Starbuzz blue mist. This will be my first time trying Starbuzz.

I've picked out 2 KM hookahs. Just waiting for incentive bonus in July and then ill have my KM couriered to me

• Like 4

Just got back from a work trip and testing out all my new stuff. Smoking starbuzz blue mistry using a phunnel and lotus. A Km hose as well

971bc807a65d812fd42ec021ac606a51.jpg
  • Like 5

Just got back from a work trip and testing out all my new stuff. Smoking starbuzz blue mistry using a phunnel and lotus. A Km hose as well

971bc807a65d812fd42ec021ac606a51.jpg

Do you like it? I'm not a fan of blue mist myself.

I'm smoking some AF blueberry today

• Like 2

Trying out a sample of haze bananarama. It's pretty good. I'll give em the credit with this tasting like banana nut bread or muffins. I'm not crazy about it but anyone of you that are into that flavor profile should pick it up

• Like 2

Trying out a sample of haze bananarama. It's pretty good. I'll give em the credit with this tasting like banana nut bread or muffins. I'm not crazy about it but anyone of you that are into that flavor profile should pick it up

It's in my top 5 haze flavors. Love this stuff. I actually hate bananas and am also allergic so no idea why I love this flavor but....yeah totally do.

• Like 1

My order came in really fast for some reason, trying out some of the revamped nakhla double apple, I don't notice a huge difference, its a bit sweeter if anything but that could be in my head, its just because its so fresh though, I've mentioned before when I got double apple that it was cut up a lot better and its the same now, only difference is that the box is new I'd say. Juicier? I don't think so, I've had nakhla with the old cut come in practically drenched, its just "juicier" because its fresh, at least that's my take, anyway its nice having some nakhla DA again, probably my favorite flavor or up there

• Like 2

Smoking some SS honeydew melon, and chilling.  This weekend has been pretty awful... I'm glad I have my hookah around!  Probably going to venture out to the hookah lounge later this evening for some social time.  Plus, they got a shipment of new hoses in, and I'm definitely purchasing one :)  I'm not sure what kind they are, but they pull really easily and put mine to shame..

• Like 3

What's in everybody's bowl today? I tried the Al Waha sweet shock but I won't be smoking that one alone, it truly has a very strong taste of soap. :(

IMG_8217.JPG

• Like 4

Man, been smoking a good amount of fresh nakhla DA lately and just cracked open a fresh batch of AF orange mint, I'm in a good place with hookah right now

• Like 2

Been trying out the ignis for the past few days. Too early to come up with a conclusive opinion but I have mixed feelings about it so far. Also Cocourth coals have been letting me down this batch. I'm gonna have to revert back to titaniums. Anyways just finished up a bowl of fumari mint chocolate chill, not a big fan. Yea I know I'm such a Debbie downer tonight. I'm very picky about my mint chocolate flavors. So far pure mint chocolate is the best I've tried.

Also don't mean to double post but when the hell did leonaras get so big?? I can't do 4 in the lotus anymore. Inconsistency is a trait I hate u_u end rant. -andchit out-

Also...phrasing...

• Like 3

Been trying out the ignis for the past few days. Too early to come up with a conclusive opinion but I have mixed feelings about it so far. Also Cocourth coals have been letting me down this batch. I'm gonna have to revert back to titaniums. Anyways just finished up a bowl of fumari mint chocolate chill, not a big fan. Yea I know I'm such a Debbie downer tonight. I'm very picky about my mint chocolate flavors. So far pure mint chocolate is the best I've tried.

Also don't mean to double post but when the hell did leonaras get so big?? I can't do 4 in the lotus anymore. Inconsistency is a trait I hate u_u end rant. -andchit out-

Also...phrasing...

Cocourth recently had some batch issues. I talked to George who runs it and he is making his own factory to avoid this shit. I personally have really enjoyed the ignis with a Trimony. Not sold on the smaller bowls but it works fantastically.

I still haven't had pures version but I may just try it. I used to love the fumari one but lately I think af has the best for my tastes.

Rant always appreciated lol not everything needs to be positive 100% of the time

• Like 2

So I just finished the first 250g pack of nakhla double apple, mixed this bowl with AF double apple in the Egyptian with lotus, pretty obvious how much I've been smoking it

• Like 3

Smoking a bowl of Starbuzz Blue Mist. Phunnel bowl and lotus set up. Air flow is amazing

• Like 3

i never thought I'd be so happy to find al waha... but I did and I am!!!  Bahrani Molasses... OMG... I love you!!!!  

KM Dark Prince, Eggy bowl (snerk), silly hose, and 2x titaniums in the lotus... 

SO ZEN RIGHT NOW.  BEAN DIP, MONTEREY JACK, AND CORN TORTILLA CHIPS.

I'm applying to that smoke shop tomorrow.

• Like 3

i never thought I'd be so happy to find al waha... but I did and I am!!!  Bahrani Molasses... OMG... I love you!!!!  

KM Dark Prince, Eggy bowl (snerk), silly hose, and 2x titaniums in the lotus... 

SO ZEN RIGHT NOW.  BEAN DIP, MONTEREY JACK, AND CORN TORTILLA CHIPS.

I'm applying to that smoke shop tomorrow.

I have heard nothing but good things on bahrani Apple shisha over the years never have had it though.

• Like 1