Nima

Smoking Right Now Thread

Question

If you're ever smoking a hookah and browsing the forum at the same time, stop by here and post what flavor/brand/mix you're smoking.

Edited by Nima
  • Like 1

Saffron + Cinnamon + Rasna / mint.. OP with milk base... having now.. Loved it

I hope you mean milk flavor and not in your vase. That is on of the worst things you could put in your vase for many reasons

• Like 2

I love milk base... it's diff kinda taste , but I love it

It's horrible to be inhaling. Milk spoils quicker than any other liquid and froths up into the stem. Alcohol in the base is much worse but milk would be second.

• Like 3

It's horrible to be inhaling. Milk spoils quicker than any other liquid and froths up into the stem. Alcohol in the base is much worse but milk would be second.

I enjoy my hookah sesh with a 50:50 water to lighter fluid ratio to enhance the flavor of the quick lites I use to heat up a bowl of CraftXO ...so..yeah different strokes for different blokes I guess

Aaaand I've been smoking tangiers raspberry a lot lately...water in the base.

• Like 4

DOOD!!!  DOOOOOD!!!  Just got back from my only hookah bar in this city...  "Hookah Barn" deserves HUGE props from this guy, because because they carry Cloud 9 shisha, which is new for me, but as I looked into it, was AMAZED with their info!!!  First off, this hookah bar is the cheapest costing hookah bar I've ever been to!!  I am so stoked I can't even...!!!

SECONDLY:  ONLY KM HOOKAHS!!!  I mean, they got a couple of Shika's, but I asked him his honest opinion about them, and he said they have slightly narrower downstems which will reduce the draw, and that bummed me out!!!  Soooo gunna get an Omar chiller next, and forego the Shika a bit (well, at least the three diff. models he had...)

THIRDLY:  I tried their Tangerine which was SUPER AMAZING!!!  I am a tangerine fan, and after recently losing my flavor ENTIRELY for SB Tangerine Dream (I didn't even smoke it often, so my 'you smoke it too often so you don't like it anymore' theory went completely out the window..)

Finally:  My two hookah buddies showed up and we smoked the Manager's Mix called "Solo" which was Orange Gummy Bear, Mango, and Blueberry (with a cooling agent, so Cloud 9's 'Blue Mist' variant, which is WAY better than the AF Blueberries with Mint and SB Blue Mist)....

The clouds were intense... The flavor lasted 1.5 hours, and usually, SB, Fumari, hell, even Social Smoke has a hard time keeping it's flavor for more than an hour, at least with me...  But I bought a 50g bag of the Solo because I gots peoples that needs to try it!!!  And since they sell it there, I DONT HAVE TO DRIVE TO OREGON FOR SHISHA ANYMORE!!!! BWAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAAAAHAAAAA

Yeah.  That's all I got.  Been busy looking for an additional job to pay additional bills, and I gotta get a car and $1500 in tools to join my buddies carpenter union crap...  Oh the joys of spending exorbitant amounts of money on things I dont want but need... All I want is that black Omar Chiller Hookah now... Sigh, I can make it happen, somehow!!!  Lolz

G'night hookah forumites!!!!

• Like 3

I enjoy my hookah sesh with a 50:50 water to lighter fluid ratio to enhance the flavor of the quick lites I use to heat up a bowl of CraftXO ...so..yeah different strokes for different blokes I guess

Aaaand I've been smoking tangiers raspberry a lot lately...water in the base.

Hahahahahaha that just made my night

DOOD!!!  DOOOOOD!!!  Just got back from my only hookah bar in this city...  "Hookah Barn" deserves HUGE props from this guy, because because they carry Cloud 9 shisha, which is new for me, but as I looked into it, was AMAZED with their info!!!  First off, this hookah bar is the cheapest costing hookah bar I've ever been to!!  I am so stoked I can't even...!!!

SECONDLY:  ONLY KM HOOKAHS!!!  I mean, they got a couple of Shika's, but I asked him his honest opinion about them, and he said they have slightly narrower downstems which will reduce the draw, and that bummed me out!!!  Soooo gunna get an Omar chiller next, and forego the Shika a bit (well, at least the three diff. models he had...)

THIRDLY:  I tried their Tangerine which was SUPER AMAZING!!!  I am a tangerine fan, and after recently losing my flavor ENTIRELY for SB Tangerine Dream (I didn't even smoke it often, so my 'you smoke it too often so you don't like it anymore' theory went completely out the window..)

Finally:  My two hookah buddies showed up and we smoked the Manager's Mix called "Solo" which was Orange Gummy Bear, Mango, and Blueberry (with a cooling agent, so Cloud 9's 'Blue Mist' variant, which is WAY better than the AF Blueberries with Mint and SB Blue Mist)....

The clouds were intense... The flavor lasted 1.5 hours, and usually, SB, Fumari, hell, even Social Smoke has a hard time keeping it's flavor for more than an hour, at least with me...  But I bought a 50g bag of the Solo because I gots peoples that needs to try it!!!  And since they sell it there, I DONT HAVE TO DRIVE TO OREGON FOR SHISHA ANYMORE!!!! BWAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAAAAHAAAAA

Yeah.  That's all I got.  Been busy looking for an additional job to pay additional bills, and I gotta get a car and $1500 in tools to join my buddies carpenter union crap...  Oh the joys of spending exorbitant amounts of money on things I dont want but need... All I want is that black Omar Chiller Hookah now... Sigh, I can make it happen, somehow!!!  Lolz

G'night hookah forumites!!!!

Good to see you back! Cloud 9 is definitely good some flavors are not very strong but tangerine flavor I had (surprise me) was really good.

• Like 2

Smoking Social Smoke Arctic Lemon!  I wish I were smoking AF Grapefruit/Mint... got some over the weekend, but left it at my friend's place (3.5 hours away).  <_<

• Like 2

Been having an insane schedule lately and we just entered the 3 month period where just about every week there's a birthday (6 in July alone including mine), or some sort of get-together or graduation celebration or something. I have family coming over and staying with us for a few days as well as some friends. Thank god for a big house.
So even though I haven't been on here every night, I'm still smoking every night, except last night were I was just too tire for anything.

Been enjoying my new thunder hose quite a lot. Even though the starbuzz maximus copied it, there's something a bit different in the handle that makes the thunder hose more fun to hold. Don't get me wrong, I still think having a hose that large is like trying to handle John Holmes with one hand, but I'm enjoying the wide draw.
There was one night where I wanted I bit more restriction and instead of using another hose, I used a mouth tip and that worked great for me.
So that's my update for today. I still haven't done much decorating in the smoke room for the exception of cleaning the Air Conditioning unit in there. Every time I want to take the dining table to the basement something happens where we need to use it. so I don't know how I'm going to handle that. Right now that table is holding all of my hookah stuff making me even lazier to finish putting together the shelves. oy vey.

On 6/13/2016 at 0:45 PM, iotterbeinbed said:

Smoking Social Smoke Arctic Lemon!  I wish I were smoking AF Grapefruit/Mint... got some over the weekend, but left it at my friend's place (3.5 hours away).  <_<

I have some Artic Lemon on order. It should be here tomorrow and I can't wait to try it. How do you like it?

• Like 2

On 6/6/2016 at 4:32 AM, DudeWhere'sMyHookah said:

I like anise don't get me wrong but the heaviness that af has and a dense nak pack is too much. That's why I liked ice apple so much the anise was still there but much more green apple. As blasphemous as it may sound alchemist still has top since ice apple is discontinued. I'll still gladly smoke da from nak but if I have other options I'll usually go that way first in terms of anise. I want to try out the new one though since the others have been sweeter.

I think that's why I enjoy the king brand apple so much. All you taste is the green apple and nothing else, but it seems that's not a brand for everybody.

On 6/7/2016 at 1:43 AM, DudeWhere'sMyHookah said:

Haven't heard anything good about it lol you're the 6th person saying its bad

I can't wait to hear your take on it :)

On 6/8/2016 at 11:15 PM, DudeWhere'sMyHookah said:

Chilling with hookah frank from YouTube tonight. So far smoked a mix of Mizo watermelon fumari guava and fumari vanilla. Also did some trifecta enigma and now tangiers melon blend.

marathon session?

• Like 2

marathon session?

I really disliked the king. It was one of the worst brands I've ever had. Others like it which is cool by me but I'll never touch it again.

As for craft. There is no flavor. Not even a tickle of flavor. They are trying to say the samples could be old (the company is brand new so go figure) and the bags they are placed in could have made the flavor nonexistent yet alchemist is put in the same kind and had pure strong flavor. Would not advise smoking any.

Tonight I'm smoking well just finished ugly double apple, fumari tangelo, and their guava. Really enjoyed it. Probably smoke tangiers in an hour or two once the gf knocks out.

• Like 3

I really disliked the king. It was one of the worst brands I've ever had. Others like it which is cool by me but I'll never touch it again.

As for craft. There is no flavor. Not even a tickle of flavor. They are trying to say the samples could be old (the company is brand new so go figure) and the bags they are placed in could have made the flavor nonexistent yet alchemist is put in the same kind and had pure strong flavor. Would not advise smoking any.

Tonight I'm smoking well just finished ugly double apple, fumari tangelo, and their guava. Really enjoyed it. Probably smoke tangiers in an hour or two once the gf knocks out.

I'm glad to hear that I'm not the only one who thinks Craft is crap. I still had a sample of their mint so the other day I decided I'd give it a try. I openED up the pouch, took a whiff, saw how dry and old looking it was and just threw it in the garbage. It was a long day and I wasn't about to risk a shitty session.

• Like 2

22 hours ago, dd0723 said:

I have some Artic Lemon on order. It should be here tomorrow and I can't wait to try it. How do you like it?

It's okay!  Not my favorite lemon/mint flavor, but it's still pretty good.  :)

• Like 3

I'm glad to hear that I'm not the only one who thinks Craft is crap. I still had a sample of their mint so the other day I decided I'd give it a try. I openED up the pouch, took a whiff, saw how dry and old looking it was and just threw it in the garbage. It was a long day and I wasn't about to risk a shitty session.

That's where I am with the other 2 I have mint being one of them

It's okay!  Not my favorite lemon/mint flavor, but it's still pretty good.  

I love that flavor. Nice menthol and lemon oil. Perfect weather for it now too

• Like 2

11 minutes ago, DudeWhere'sMyHookah said:

I love that flavor. Nice menthol and lemon oil. Perfect weather for it now too

It's good, but for some reason, I like their Lemon Chill more.  :P  I agree, it's definitely the right weather for that flavor!!!

Do you have any suggestions for a lemonade flavor?  I've been smoking Fantasia's Pink Lemonade, but I want to branch out and try new shisha.

• Like 2

It's good, but for some reason, I like their Lemon Chill more.    I agree, it's definitely the right weather for that flavor!!!

Do you have any suggestions for a lemonade flavor?  I've been smoking Fantasia's Pink Lemonade, but I want to branch out and try new shisha.

Haze 5 cents a cup seems to be popular. I didn't like it much myself but you might since everyone's different. It was a bit too sweet for me.

• Like 3

...well, not RIGHT NOW, but here very soon, headed to the Hookah Barn to meet up with my frands... Gunna mix Cloud 9 Tangerine with their 'skittles' flavor (what everyone calls it there, I think it's their 'Fruit Blast' flave).

Standard KM, gonna buy a box of their cubes that they use, really low odor/flavor so that got my attention last time...  Also going to pick up 100 grams of the Tangerine and 50 of a couple more flavors.  Also going to see if the guy will order me in the 'Bazinga' flavor, as I'm a lime junkie...

Enjoy the clouds!

• Like 2

It's good, but for some reason, I like their Lemon Chill more.    I agree, it's definitely the right weather for that flavor!!!

Anything Fantasia related is done far better by other companies. It's one of the worst of the worst out there honestly. True clouds hookah cream, social smoke, and haze 5 cents a cup are all really good pink lemonade flavors. I'd give social smokes the top spot though.

...well, not RIGHT NOW, but here very soon, headed to the Hookah Barn to meet up with my frands... Gunna mix Cloud 9 Tangerine with their 'skittles' flavor (what everyone calls it there, I think it's their 'Fruit Blast' flave).

Standard KM, gonna buy a box of their cubes that they use, really low odor/flavor so that got my attention last time...  Also going to pick up 100 grams of the Tangerine and 50 of a couple more flavors.  Also going to see if the guy will order me in the 'Bazinga' flavor, as I'm a lime junkie...

Enjoy the clouds!

Their skittles flavor is called scoozi. It was pretty light when I had a 100g of it but smelled super accurate. Bazinga was really nice. Bitter margarita flavor that you can taste the sugary rim on. It was quite tasty

• Like 3

Fantasia pink lemonade was one of the first shishas I've tried, and even being really new to hookah and not used to the heaviness of some flavors that stuff barely tasted like anything to me. I've had their white grape and it barely tasted like anything, the wet mango tasted like a light soap, its been a long time since I had fantasia, they have some gems I have to admit, incredible was pretty decent, ace of spades was actually really good, ice blueberry and ice strawberry were decent too. But they don't really have anything that I'd consider good outside of a few novelty flavors that are worth a try or two, or to have with guests. Personally I stick to brands that have very specific simple and to the point flavors that are just done fundamentally well, I can't really bring myself to ever make an order for shisha without picking up some nak double apple and any citrus/mint flavors from AF, to me those flavors are just always good and give you exactly what you want, without being too much or too heavy. I don't know, I don't want to shit on any company but I'm biased against fantasia because I think its a gimmicky company with nothing fundamentally solid to offer. They might have some decent stuff but like dude said there's nothing they have that another brand doesn't already do better. But they must be doing something right if they're still in business and sold everywhere.

• Like 3

4 hours ago, Mint Head said:

but I'm biased against fantasia because I think its a gimmicky company with nothing fundamentally solid to offer.

I am totally on-board with you there!!  I've had maybe a dozen flavors of theirs, and they all not only dissipate in flavor extra quick, but aside from that 'novelty shop' feel to them, I've just not been impressed enough to continue smoking their stuff.  I miss Tangier's.  I miss Nakhla.  I miss Al Fakher.  All of those require 2+ hour road trips, but it's going to happen.  I like this Cloud 9 stuff, it's flavors are a bit milder, but they last a good long while for me... Normally I'm a 'one and done' set of coals kinda guy, but I do two sets for all the Cloud 9 at the Hookah Barn because I don't have to play with the coals, get it going, leave 'em alone, when the flavor dies you rotate the coals and start all over again.  It takes two sets for me to circle the bowl (they don't use Lotus's there, but I'm not complaining, you need to know how to manage just foil and charcoals, I just love the even heat distribution of the Lotus so much...)

I love this forum  :3

• Like 3

Fantasia pink lemonade was one of the first shishas I've tried, and even being really new to hookah and not used to the heaviness of some flavors that stuff barely tasted like anything to me. I've had their white grape and it barely tasted like anything, the wet mango tasted like a light soap, its been a long time since I had fantasia, they have some gems I have to admit, incredible was pretty decent, ace of spades was actually really good, ice blueberry and ice strawberry were decent too. But they don't really have anything that I'd consider good outside of a few novelty flavors that are worth a try or two, or to have with guests. Personally I stick to brands that have very specific simple and to the point flavors that are just done fundamentally well, I can't really bring myself to ever make an order for shisha without picking up some nak double apple and any citrus/mint flavors from AF, to me those flavors are just always good and give you exactly what you want, without being too much or too heavy. I don't know, I don't want to shit on any company but I'm biased against fantasia because I think its a gimmicky company with nothing fundamentally solid to offer. They might have some decent stuff but like dude said there's nothing they have that another brand doesn't already do better. But they must be doing something right if they're still in business and sold everywhere.

I've talked to a few shop owners and basically they contractually obligate the shops to receive either more vape pens or tobacco within a month. Not sure how true it is but that would explain why nearly every shop owner I've met in 5 states pushes Fantasia over any other brand. Plus they have those swagilicious names that college kids eat up and "sponsor" "celebrities" like Chanel from Rob dyrdeks shows and one of the kardashians.

Not that say haze doesn't do similar things but I can't and won't respect Fantasia. Which is why I'll never review any on my channel. It's a horrible attempt at hookah shisha and is wrong on so many levels with what they say on their packaging "more juice more flavor" proof right there.

• Like 2

So after dude's review of Tangier's clove I pulled the trigger and got a 250 of it. And I'm sure as hell glad that I did. Just packed my first bowl of it, currebtly a few minutes into it and im already in love with it. I like weird flavors so I think this has to be in my top 5 tang flavors. Definitely something that has to be in my permanent stash

• Like 2

So after dude's review of Tangier's clove I pulled the trigger and got a 250 of it. And I'm sure as hell glad that I did. Just packed my first bowl of it, currebtly a few minutes into it and im already in love with it. I like weird flavors so I think this has to be in my top 5 tang flavors. Definitely something that has to be in my permanent stash

Shoot that's what I forgot to order lmao

• Like 1