Nima

Smoking Right Now Thread

Question

If you're ever smoking a hookah and browsing the forum at the same time, stop by here and post what flavor/brand/mix you're smoking.

Edited by Nima
  • Like 1

I'm trying a mix of Tangier's Kashmir cherry 70% and nak DA 30%, Its not bad at all, I think if I tried it with more DA it would come out better

That sounds most excellent. Been smoking a lot of ugly da recently. Reminds me of a cross between nak and af

• Like 1

That sounds most excellent. Been smoking a lot of ugly da recently. Reminds me of a cross between nak and af

Yeah so far I'm liking it, gives the cherry more umph, I might really like that DA then, as you know I like mixing those double apples anyways, I still think you should try shisha royale DA, its honey based and takes heat really good, chopped really fine and lasts a long time, I've gotten consistent three rounds out of a bowl I only get 2 rounds on with other brands, but that DA tasted a lot like nak ice Apple, that really sharp green apple flavor is so dominant in that version

BTW I keep getting this weird random issue to where I can't like comments for awhile, and sometimes I can't post, really strange

• Like 2

Yeah so far I'm liking it, gives the cherry more umph, I might really like that DA then, as you know I like mixing those double apples anyways, I still think you should try shisha royale DA, its honey based and takes heat really good, chopped really fine and lasts a long time, I've gotten consistent three rounds out of a bowl I only get 2 rounds on with other brands, but that DA tasted a lot like nak ice Apple, that really sharp green apple flavor is so dominant in that version

BTW I keep getting this weird random issue to where I can't like comments for awhile, and sometimes I can't post, really strange

As long as there is a good 4th of July sale going at some vendors that have it I'll get some. That's all I'm waiting for at this point. My collection of usually 2+ kilos is down to maybe 1 altogether.

Are you using android or iOS?

• Like 1

Smoking that custom 'shop blend' "Solo" from my Hookah Barn place (only hookah bar left in Oly, hope the smoking 21+ FDA crap doesn't happen up here too, or they will close, so sayeth the manager :/  ) out of my platy kamanja again...  It's got the widest draw, and easiest to clean.  My Syrian Prince/Dark Prince, whatever you wanna call it (also a KM) has a restricted draw, maybe it's just the hose port and I can bore it out some to fix it.... 

I've noticed that the medium sized hookahs seem to have the best draws though.  It's definitely shifting my gears on what hookahs I want!!!

Oh yeah, to complete the mental pics, I'm using 2x coco lava (not my favorite, just got a box of 'em left to kill), my lotus, and Alien bowl, my sili hose, and rockin' out the the metal tribute to the cantina song on youtube.  I love that there's a dood smoking hookah in the star wars scene this song is from, made my day!!

may the force be with ya'll!!

• Like 2

Smoking that custom 'shop blend' "Solo" from my Hookah Barn place (only hookah bar left in Oly, hope the smoking 21+ FDA crap doesn't happen up here too, or they will close, so sayeth the manager :/  ) out of my platy kamanja again...  It's got the widest draw, and easiest to clean.  My Syrian Prince/Dark Prince, whatever you wanna call it (also a KM) has a restricted draw, maybe it's just the hose port and I can bore it out some to fix it.... 

I've noticed that the medium sized hookahs seem to have the best draws though.  It's definitely shifting my gears on what hookahs I want!!!

Oh yeah, to complete the mental pics, I'm using 2x coco lava (not my favorite, just got a box of 'em left to kill), my lotus, and Alien bowl, my sili hose, and rockin' out the the metal tribute to the cantina song on youtube.  I love that there's a dood smoking hookah in the star wars scene this song is from, made my day!!

may the force be with ya'll!!

Wish I could like this twice

• Like 2

I use an andriod dude, also I finally busted out the shika sorya for the first time in a good while, gave a really deep hard cleaning inside and out, it seems to have no problems producing smoke, I'm trying out a 50/50 mix of nak double apple and AF orange, and honestly its actually pretty dang good, I'm enjoying it quite a bit, I might not be able to seal the inside of the hose port reliably but I know where it leaks out on the stem itself, if I seal those small spots on the stem outside of the port then I think it would do the job, but its smoking well enough now so I can't complain, its a beautiful hookah IMO, and looks great after I cleaned it up well

• Like 2

Smoking trifecta the twist while playing shadows of mordor.

I could smoke a kilo of that. That flavor is perfection.

Got my Tangiers for the month. Passion fruit and summer solstice. Passion fruit smells so damn good. If I didn't have to shoot the pikina sun review tonight I would smoke it.

Some other news hookah-shisha has officially started their 4th of July sale. 5star and hookah John should be soon to follow. I'll post the links in a thread once they do. Now is the time to stock up for summer!

• Like 2

switching things up, but only one piece at a time..

Still puffin' on my platymanja, (if the platypus had a hookah, it'd be a platinum kamanja :3  ) but I switched over the jumbo base from my other KM just to see what it did to my 'go-to...'

I think 'Dude' said it best:  "THUNDEROUS CLOUDS."  Holy s-balls batman, this is unreal!!!  I didn't think it made that much of a difference, but geeze!!!

Definitely considering a jumbo for my Starbuzz short Atlantis Ice...  It's hard to find a base (boho or otherwise) that's not got gold on it...  Never been a fan of gold...  Black and gold is nice, but not for a SILVER hookah.... 

2x Titanium flats (going to get cubes from now on, though I'm a 'one and done' kinda guy, when I do wanna go again, another set of cubes just goes too far, so flats would be perfect there)...

Alien, Lotus, sili hose, Cloud 9 Cherry (maraschino).  Any questions?  :3

Diggin' this...  Upgrading Kamanja base soon!!  

• Like 2

switching things up, but only one piece at a time..

Still puffin' on my platymanja, (if the platypus had a hookah, it'd be a platinum kamanja :3  ) but I switched over the jumbo base from my other KM just to see what it did to my 'go-to...'

I think 'Dude' said it best:  "THUNDEROUS CLOUDS."  Holy s-balls batman, this is unreal!!!  I didn't think it made that much of a difference, but geeze!!!

Definitely considering a jumbo for my Starbuzz short Atlantis Ice...  It's hard to find a base (boho or otherwise) that's not got gold on it...  Never been a fan of gold...  Black and gold is nice, but not for a SILVER hookah.... 

2x Titanium flats (going to get cubes from now on, though I'm a 'one and done' kinda guy, when I do wanna go again, another set of cubes just goes too far, so flats would be perfect there)...

Alien, Lotus, sili hose, Cloud 9 Cherry (maraschino).  Any questions?  :3

Diggin' this...  Upgrading Kamanja base soon!!  

If you are getting a starbuzz hookah you could definitely make the starbuzz jumbo vase work. It does have gold but it's insanely hard to find one that doesn't.

http://www.shopstarbuzz.com/golden-leaves/

• Like 1

16 hours ago, DudeWhere'sMyHookah said:

If you are getting a starbuzz hookah you could definitely make the starbuzz jumbo vase work. It does have gold but it's insanely hard to find one that doesn't.

Tell me about it!!  Silver is not the go-to color in this niche... BUT I DO NOTICE THE CLEAR AND BLACK AND SILVER JUMBO!!!!  Thanks Dude!!!  ***STOKED***  That's gunna hafta be the one...  I wanted a Boho, but for half the cost, AND my color scheme, I can't argue!!  RAD!!!

• Like 1

Tell me about it!!  Silver is not the go-to color in this niche... BUT I DO NOTICE THE CLEAR AND BLACK AND SILVER JUMBO!!!!  Thanks Dude!!!  ***STOKED***  That's gunna hafta be the one...  I wanted a Boho, but for half the cost, AND my color scheme, I can't argue!!  RAD!!!

Glad to be of help man! I really like them. I love the fumari bases but they aren't jumbos like you're looking for.

• Like 1

Continuing my binge of the twist in the ferris bowl. Can't wait for the kilo of trifecta coming in the mail

• Like 4

I'm just smoking some double apple out of the shika, Egyptian clay bowl, and foil, I like the restricted draw for a change of pace, its nice. Was reading a book while I smoked the majority of this session that my friend loaned me he got at college I believe, just a short story called anthem. I guess that goes in line with the change of pace thing, I'm not much of a reader lmao, nice relaxing session before I hit the hay

• Like 3

Still rockin' the jumbo on my KM-anja, lovin' the cloud output..  It's Fumari though, not my favorite... Though, their Tangelo is good stuff...  Alien bowl, lotus, 2x coco lavas (should not have bought the big box :/  )  aaaand watchin' some 'my name is Earl.'  Good times this Friday!!  :3

• Like 2

Still rockin' the jumbo on my KM-anja, lovin' the cloud output..  It's Fumari though, not my favorite... Though, their Tangelo is good stuff...  Alien bowl, lotus, 2x coco lavas (should not have bought the big box :/  )  aaaand watchin' some 'my name is Earl.'  Good times this Friday!!  :3

I just refinished that series last night on Netflix lol good choice!

• Like 2

Showing the 80ft some love after god knows how long, its kind of cool having a discontinued bowl, well the color scheme anyway, I don't know if it was a first gen or second gen 80ft though, just got some standard AF mint again, AF mint was the first 250g pack I bought after I got my first hookah and I used to smoke it a lot a couple years ago, its nice going back to it once in awhile, still one of my favorite mints, I like that its just a nice chill mint gum flavor and not too strong

• Like 3

Showing the 80ft some love after god knows how long, its kind of cool having a discontinued bowl, well the color scheme anyway, I don't know if it was a first gen or second gen 80ft though, just got some standard AF mint again, AF mint was the first 250g pack I bought after I got my first hookah and I used to smoke it a lot a couple years ago, its nice going back to it once in awhile, still one of my favorite mints, I like that its just a nice chill mint gum flavor and not too strong

No matter how many bowls I get the 80ft well still always be in my top 3 foil bowls. Same kind of goes for af mint. Used to smoke it religiously. Better mints on the market certainly but it's always a standby along with fumari mint, they almost taste the same actually but fumari is a bit colder and sweeter like a candy cane in a mild sense.

I'm finishing up some Tangiers passion fruit. Not a super long lasting flavor about 2 hours but I have really been enjoying it.

Happy 4th of July everyone!

• Like 1

just finished up a "Strawberry Energy Drink" bowl, which is SS Mobster (Monster-like flavored shish) 50/50 mixed with my Mazaya strawberry... Both are very rough 'cut' so I chop them up on a cutting board with my Japanese knife, similar to what Hookah Boss (youtube fave) does...

Egyptian bowl, KM-anja, 1x layer heavy duty foil, 3x Coco Lava's, sili hose, and back to my standard jar for the KM... The black and gold just doesn't look right on my silver pipe...

Quite tasty!!  Made me make some quesadilla's with some habanero/jalapeno monterey jack... Delicious the whole way 'round!!

Blow something up ya'll!

• Like 1

just finished up a "Strawberry Energy Drink" bowl, which is SS Mobster (Monster-like flavored shish) 50/50 mixed with my Mazaya strawberry... Both are very rough 'cut' so I chop them up on a cutting board with my Japanese knife, similar to what Hookah Boss (youtube fave) does...

Egyptian bowl, KM-anja, 1x layer heavy duty foil, 3x Coco Lava's, sili hose, and back to my standard jar for the KM... The black and gold just doesn't look right on my silver pipe...

Quite tasty!!  Made me make some quesadilla's with some habanero/jalapeno monterey jack... Delicious the whole way 'round!!

Blow something up ya'll!

You got me salivating with that mix. Two of my all time favorites. Mix master thrice!

• Like 1