Nima

Smoking Right Now Thread

Question

If you're ever smoking a hookah and browsing the forum at the same time, stop by here and post what flavor/brand/mix you're smoking.

Edited by Nima
  • Like 1

Just finished trifecta bdh on the original square bowl by Liberty. Easily my favorite foil bowl to date. About as shallow as an alien yet is wider around so heat management is a breeze. Holds about the same as a 80ft maybe a touch less. Highly recommended grabbing this one. Colors are bland but that's the least of my worries.

• Like 2

Smoking some AF grapefruit mint in my new pipe while watching some netflix. This starbuzz pipe is going to be my designated mint pipe from now on.

• Like 3

On July 6, 2016 at 8:32 PM, andchit said:

Welcoming my new pipe I got in the mail today (starbuzz challenger short) with some trifecta apple pie.

Siiiiick!!!  I really, REALLY want the SB Atlantis Ice short... AND I JUST GOT THE SECOND JOB SO I'M TOTALLY GETTING IT WITHIN THE MONTH!!!! SOOOO EXCITED!!!!  Plus, Dude (where's my hookah?  I dunno, where's your hookah, dude?)  told me about those SB jumbo bases and THEY COME IN SILVER/BLACK AND CLEAR as a color scheme!!!! So I'm picking one up for my platymanja (Platinum KM Kamanja, or chrome which is what it actually is), AND one for the SB Atlantis Ice Short (Black with Black stem cuz I don't gotsa black hookah yet, and that's gotsta change...)

I am also intrigued by the AOT tabletop hookah, but I will be DAMNED if I pay $160+ for a small hunk of aluminum, plexiglass, and silicone....

...however...

I am smoking out of my AOT bowl right now, some Cloud 9 Tangerine (Their best, and strongest flavor, bar none, you were right Dude) with 3x Coco Lava cubes (though, it could totally take 4, so for my second set I will do 4, which is also odd for me as I usually just do one round of coalios...)  But it's hitting like a CHAMP and a youtuber recommended experimenting with the flavor saver apparatus with four coals so if it gets too hot, I got it queued up...

Thanks again to Nima and Hookah.org for the contest I won the AOT bowl in, I still love it, though, using flats, I never could get a decent sesh outta it... But I'm a cubed guy now, yo...  word...

• Like 1

Siiiiick!!!  I really, REALLY want the SB Atlantis Ice short... AND I JUST GOT THE SECOND JOB SO I'M TOTALLY GETTING IT WITHIN THE MONTH!!!! SOOOO EXCITED!!!!  Plus, Dude (where's my hookah?  I dunno, where's your hookah, dude?)  told me about those SB jumbo bases and THEY COME IN SILVER/BLACK AND CLEAR as a color scheme!!!! So I'm picking one up for my platymanja (Platinum KM Kamanja, or chrome which is what it actually is), AND one for the SB Atlantis Ice Short (Black with Black stem cuz I don't gotsa black hookah yet, and that's gotsta change...)

I am also intrigued by the AOT tabletop hookah, but I will be DAMNED if I pay $160+ for a small hunk of aluminum, plexiglass, and silicone....

...however...

I am smoking out of my AOT bowl right now, some Cloud 9 Tangerine (Their best, and strongest flavor, bar none, you were right Dude) with 3x Coco Lava cubes (though, it could totally take 4, so for my second set I will do 4, which is also odd for me as I usually just do one round of coalios...)  But it's hitting like a CHAMP and a youtuber recommended experimenting with the flavor saver apparatus with four coals so if it gets too hot, I got it queued up...

Thanks again to Nima and Hookah.org for the contest I won the AOT bowl in, I still love it, though, using flats, I never could get a decent sesh outta it... But I'm a cubed guy now, yo...  word...

If I wasn't so partial to fumari bases I would grab one of the starbuzz jumbos. They are so purty.

That aot and really any of the plx hookahs make me laugh. You could make your own for about 50 grand total and they sell them at 3x the price. I do really like the carbon fiber stem from aot so many accessories you could really make it pop with.

That tangerine and their surprise me flavor smoked extremely well. Lasted about 2 hours and just pumped out plumes. You should try bazinga or Caribbean watermelon next both were really tasty too. As for the flavor saver I use a old screen as one and 4 coals is an absolute must but even with more heat it doesn't burn.

• Like 1

No offense, Dude, but I cannot get on-board with Fumari.  Try as I might, I just get tired of it being literally the ONLY shisha up here.  Even Seattle, even Lakewood, even Tacoma... They all carry just a weak, random hodgepodge of Fumari.. No one carries decent hookahs, let alone finer glass...

Plus with all the glass blowers for... other recreational crap...  It's hard to find someone who doesn't associate the word 'hookah' with cannabis.  Sad, really... Nothing but Vapers and Potheads as far as the eyes can see...

Well, this Western half of WA anyways... Gunna head out to Trifecta when I get my new whip this next payday... (Not nearly as excited about getting a vehicle as I am about getting my SB Atlantis Ice Short and SB Jumbo base... Hmm... I guess I know where MY priorities are... lmfao)

No disrespect, again.  From the vids you post I do see some purty glass (I am from Utah, only been up here in WA 9 ish years, so I can rock 'purty' too!  Lolz) and you do have fine taste in pipes!

Also:  I would've like your posts, but I only get 10 of 'em a day :3

2 hour sesh, two sets of 3x cubes.  Next time I will start with 4x cubes, and then 'downgrade' to 3x as the sesh rolls on.  Thunderous clouds though, no doubt!!  Lookin' forward to those new flavors... Only my hookah lounge here carries Cloud 9 so I gotta buy from them (Though $70 a kilo is pushin' it a bit, but, everything is spendy as all hell up here so I guess that's a good deal, considering 100 grams of SB/Fumari/etc. Costs about $15-$20 BEFORE taxes (another 8.8%)... soooo yeah...) lolz.

• Like 2

No offense, Dude, but I cannot get on-board with Fumari.  Try as I might, I just get tired of it being literally the ONLY shisha up here.  Even Seattle, even Lakewood, even Tacoma... They all carry just a weak, random hodgepodge of Fumari.. No one carries decent hookahs, let alone finer glass...

Plus with all the glass blowers for... other recreational crap...  It's hard to find someone who doesn't associate the word 'hookah' with cannabis.  Sad, really... Nothing but Vapers and Potheads as far as the eyes can see...

Well, this Western half of WA anyways... Gunna head out to Trifecta when I get my new whip this next payday... (Not nearly as excited about getting a vehicle as I am about getting my SB Atlantis Ice Short and SB Jumbo base... Hmm... I guess I know where MY priorities are... lmfao)

No disrespect, again.  From the vids you post I do see some purty glass (I am from Utah, only been up here in WA 9 ish years, so I can rock 'purty' too!  Lolz) and you do have fine taste in pipes!

Also:  I would've like your posts, but I only get 10 of 'em a day :3

2 hour sesh, two sets of 3x cubes.  Next time I will start with 4x cubes, and then 'downgrade' to 3x as the sesh rolls on.  Thunderous clouds though, no doubt!!  Lookin' forward to those new flavors... Only my hookah lounge here carries Cloud 9 so I gotta buy from them (Though $70 a kilo is pushin' it a bit, but, everything is spendy as all hell up here so I guess that's a good deal, considering 100 grams of SB/Fumari/etc. Costs about $15-$20 BEFORE taxes (another 8.8%)... soooo yeah...) lolz.

Most of the people I talk to don't get on board with fumari. I'll always have a soft spot for them no matter what. It was the first real lounge I went to and showed me what hookah could taste like past starbuzz, hookah-hookah, and Fantasia. Some of their flavors are misses but for me when they hit, they hit better than any other on the market. Their glass work is amazing I'll put it next to any other vase brand even Sahara no question.

70 a kilo isn't bad at all. That's moderately priced in the grand spectrum of brands! I usually see their stuff marked at about 8 bucks online

• Like 1

Hey man, when you find fire, you stick with it!  I can appreciate that... People don't like Starbuzz much, but though I'm done with their regular, or 'exotic' line (save for my Pirate's Cave... I... I just have a weakness to it, alright!?) I am eager to try all their other lines... That I can't find... locally... lolz...

Fumari's Glass looks better than Sahara's, from what I've seen.  I got their Tsunami base, and wasn't particularly impressed with it.  Heavy, sure, but just not my bag.  Fumari's colors look like marble colors to me, in the glass, not on it, and I like that approach better, I'm more familiar with it.

Probly hitting up my hookah bar tonight, and going to get some more of the Cloud 9 if they have your recommended flavors in house.  Otherwise I'll just pick up 125 of their Cherry (not bad, and I do like cough syrupy flaves), and more Tangerine (250 went way too fast...)

Guess Vegas and Oly are just a bit more spendy than Im used to in Idaho/Utah.  I was such a cheap date in those places... lolz

It's okay!  Not my favorite lemon/mint flavor, but it's still pretty good.  

I finally got it and I like it a lot. Then again there's not a social smoke flavor I haven't liked.

• Like 3

Finishing up Arctic cherry al waha. Pretty good stuff. I'll be reviewing it very soon. It's 9.99 at hookahjunkie for a 200g tub right now. Can't beat that price with most brands. ImageUploadedByHookah.org1468195826.8201

• Like 1

Smoking AF grapefruit mint while playing Pokémon go, this is the greatest thing since the original Pokémon games lol

• Like 3

Busted out some private reserve tonight...  Tangier's Peach Iced Tea.  Man, oh man, I simply cannot live without a Tangier's fix anymore.  I gotsta road trip to Trifecta soon, though their online selection of Tangier's isn't what I'd hoped it'd be, it's still enough to get me to drive several hours one way to get there, and get me some.  Maybe in a payday or two... They have Tangier's, AF, Nakhla, SS, and SB... It's like they heard my online pleas and aimed to please!!  

Take a wild stab at which bowl I'm using, as well... Lmfao, I LOVE THE AOT BOWL.  Flats and this bowl are a no-go, at least for me.  Cubes all the way, 3-4, and I am sayin' this bowl will take 2-4 sets of coals to fully kill a Tangier's sesh.  I'm much too much of a wuss to last that long with a bowl, alone, as well, so I got 1.5 rounds of coals out of it before I was like that one song by The Ramones:  I wanna be sedated, 'cept, I was sedated!!

Always with my platymanja, but soon that SB Atlantis Ice Short, and a pair of those SB jumbo bases Dude turned me onto (thx so much for looks, essay!!)

As John Leguizamo from 'The Pest' would say, 'Love, peace and chicken grease!  I'm out!!'

• Like 1

Busted out some private reserve tonight...  Tangier's Peach Iced Tea.  Man, oh man, I simply cannot live without a Tangier's fix anymore.  I gotsta road trip to Trifecta soon, though their online selection of Tangier's isn't what I'd hoped it'd be, it's still enough to get me to drive several hours one way to get there, and get me some.  Maybe in a payday or two... They have Tangier's, AF, Nakhla, SS, and SB... It's like they heard my online pleas and aimed to please!!  

Take a wild stab at which bowl I'm using, as well... Lmfao, I LOVE THE AOT BOWL.  Flats and this bowl are a no-go, at least for me.  Cubes all the way, 3-4, and I am sayin' this bowl will take 2-4 sets of coals to fully kill a Tangier's sesh.  I'm much too much of a wuss to last that long with a bowl, alone, as well, so I got 1.5 rounds of coals out of it before I was like that one song by The Ramones:  I wanna be sedated, 'cept, I was sedated!!

Always with my platymanja, but soon that SB Atlantis Ice Short, and a pair of those SB jumbo bases Dude turned me onto (thx so much for looks, essay!!)

As John Leguizamo from 'The Pest' would say, 'Love, peace and chicken grease!  I'm out!!'

I know you like Tangiers and nothing, I repeat, nothing will replace it... BUT given you are ordering through trifecta and they are about through with stocking Tangiers I would suggest dark blend from them given the shit regulations you're going through.

There isn't a peach iced tea, although there is BDH which is a lot of white peach and a melon undertone. It's pretty darn good. However if you're keen on staying with an iced tea flavor they have a pineapple iced tea available in the regular stuff that is regular Virginia leaf. Some other good ones from dark are:

Deja dew - lemon lime flavor

Enigma- eucalyptus cooling, basil, berry, and almost a spicy note.

The twist - watermelon mint with a "twist" of lemon

From original non dark:

Pineapple guava

Pearfect

Bofa - super strong mint with watermelon

Mountain fog - supposedly Mountain Dew hence the clever name

• Like 1

Thanks, Dude!!  Yeah, you know how I am with my SB Pirate's Cave, so your vid on the Deja Dew totally sold me on that.. And I will be picking up a bunch of their stuff too (I emailed them to see if they can ship shisha in-state to in-state, but no response :/  so I will just road trip out there within a payday or two).

Peach Iced Tea is just the flavor I had, I prefer a much more robust peach flavor when I want a peach flavored anything, so as far as Tangier's is concerned, my GO-TO with them is their Boysenberry, as I've mentioned on your youtube channel.  It's just my favorite berry period, and hard to find anything Boysenberry flavor these days.  It's all Marion berry, that's all people even think about when I mention Boysenberry.  Sigh.  It is what it is.

BDH sound awfully tempting, so that may have to happen as well.  They seem to have a lot of really good flavors, and your reviews say pretty darn good things about them, so they've definitely piqued my interests!!

Thanks for keepin' an eye out for me man, Hookah people are a dying breed in this state.  Ironic that tobacco is harder to get than grass these days...  :/

• Like 1

I've been on a citrus kick lately and this trifecta deja dew hits the spot. It tastes like a lemon lime sorbet to me. Damn trifecta just take my money, gotta get me kilos of their flavors!

• Like 1

I've been on a citrus kick lately and this trifecta deja dew hits the spot. It tastes like a lemon lime sorbet to me. Damn trifecta just take my money, gotta get me kilos of their flavors!

That flavor was really good. Only had it once but solid as per usual from trifecta