Nima

Smoking Right Now Thread

Question

If you're ever smoking a hookah and browsing the forum at the same time, stop by here and post what flavor/brand/mix you're smoking.

Edited by Nima
  • Like 1

Had some nak da and AF bahraini 50/50 mixed well, stuff was awesome since the DA is so sour, having some golden grape now, not bad at all, on the milder side and the package shows a red grape, might explain why, its good though sweet red grape on the mild side

• Like 3

Finished up a foil bowl (shocking) in the Tangiers small consisting of Tangiers raspberry topped with Nakhla lemon and pure fml red. Pretty damn good mix

That actually does sound like a really good mix

• Like 2

Is that the new bowl you got? Also how has the ignes or whatever its called been treating you so far?

Yup been dead set on getting it glazed ASAP. Going well so far at it the black streak is getting larger at least.

The ignis is amazing. The handle needs reworking; most burn off due to heat. Also the lid can't be shut all of the way otherwise the coals WILL black out. Cons aside the pros easily outweigh them. It excels on larger bowls given the larger area that can accept 3 cubes super easily. Also the nubs give the coals airflow so there is never any black spots during the entire session.

I use it a little more often than the lotus nowadays. Even with it being suited to larger capacity bowls it still works fine on anything the lotus does.

• Like 2

I feel like going on a rant but instead I'll just say that I'm smoking some al fakher blueberry with mint that I picked up from my old local shop tonight after dinner.

ImageUploadedByHookah.org1471829497.8263

Helllllllo guys ive been busy, but i lurk on here all the time lol. Me and my friends are smoking a bowl of some nakhla caramel with voodoo Apple to celebrate his last night in,his apartment. I cant begin to explain how much i love electric burners in apartments haha.

Sent from my VS880PP using Hookah.org mobile app

Voodoo has an apple flavor? I haven't it seen it but I would love to know how it is. Maybe I'll ask the lady at my the shop to order it for me if it's available.

• Like 3

So here is about a week of double apple through this thing. Definitely getting there but still a long way to go yet ImageUploadedByHookah.org1471763554.022198.jpg

The glazing is taking form pretty well, that's an interesting bowl too, I like that the spire is low, I'd wager it smokes double apple pretty well because of it, I've had consistent issues with burning my DA out of 80ft due to its dimensions, its weird.

I feel like going on a rant but instead I'll just say that I'm smoking some al fakher blueberry with mint that I picked up from my old local shop tonight after dinner.

ImageUploadedByHookah.org1471829497.826380.jpg

Voodoo has an apple flavor? I haven't it seen it but I would love to know how it is. Maybe I'll ask the lady at my the shop to order it for me if it's available.

Hey DD, idk if you read through my posts but you asked about AF golden bahraini, if you haven't then to sum it up, its a really solid flavor, no anise though but its still strong, I just get a really sweet and strong red apple flavor, but its kind of like they made the red apple taste sweeter than an actual one would be, and there's a red apple peel note in the background

• Like 2

Hey DD, idk if you read through my posts but you asked about AF golden bahraini, if you haven't then to sum it up, its a really solid flavor, no anise though but its still strong, I just get a really sweet and strong red apple flavor, but its kind of like they made the red apple taste sweeter than an actual one would be, and there's a red apple peel note in the background

I agree the 80ft is a weird bowl for it. The spire height trips me out. It's really just a touch above the bottom. Very reminiscent of a traditional tombac bowl.

Strangely enough I feel like American clay, although will still do the job, doesn't provide as good of a session with Nakhla as Egyptian clay would. For me lately it's nothing but egy bowls with Nakhla and double apple out of this bowl. Actually going to load it up with pikina and da now.

I think I'm finally ready for my first da kilo. I feel like I'm becoming you mint head hahaha

• Like 1

I agree the 80ft is a weird bowl for it. The spire height trips me out. It's really just a touch above the bottom. Very reminiscent of a traditional tombac bowl.

Strangely enough I feel like American clay, although will still do the job, doesn't provide as good of a session with Nakhla as Egyptian clay would. For me lately it's nothing but egy bowls with Nakhla and double apple out of this bowl. Actually going to load it up with pikina and da now.

I think I'm finally ready for my first da kilo. I feel like I'm becoming you mint head hahaha

Yesss, join the kilo side

• Like 1

In welding class and all i can think about is a nice bowl of blueberry mint when i get home, and panda express. Also can't wait to get a completely new everything, hookah and all ;) domt know when, but hopefully soon

• Like 3

In welding class and all i can think about is a nice bowl of blueberry mint when i get home, and panda express. Also can't wait to get a completely new everything, hookah and all domt know when, but hopefully soon

Welding huh? How's that? Never met someone in the metal working trade

Smoking AF grapefruit with SS mint and enjoying an apple with peanut butter... and finding out that peanut butter doesn't combine well with grapefruit...

• Like 4

Welding huh? How's that? Never met someone in the metal working trade

Its interesting and fun so far, cant start actually welding for about a month because they dont have the gas yet. I want to transfer to unlv after im done here and get my bachelor's degree, then hopefully find a job at a motorsports garage in vegas

• Like 3

Its interesting and fun so far, cant start actually welding for about a month because they dont have the gas yet. I want to transfer to unlv after im done here and get my bachelor's degree, then hopefully find a job at a motorsports garage in vegas

That's pretty cool, if I were to do something like that I'd wanna try wood working with hand tools, but anyways, I'm smoking a 30/30/30 blend of double apple, bahraini Apple, and gum mint, its so great, its sweet its sour, its minty, has an anise bite, and the softness of the gum, its really complex and smooth I love it

• Like 2

Hit me up if you come out here!

Got my fumari harmony bowl. Works like a charm!ImageUploadedByHookah.org1472093401.5527

• Like 2

Smoking some AF golden mint, opened this up the other night, the differences between this and standard AF mint are subtle, but noticeable, its a softer mint, and tastes more like mint leaves than the sweetish candy kind of mint you get with AF mint, just a bit more mellow and natural, unlike the golden grape it takes heat extremely well, as you'd expect from most mints and AF mint, it's definitely nice not having to worry as much about heat

• Like 3

So I tried the golden orange and I'm smoking golden grape with foil now, I think I might've left a bit of soap in some of the leaks in my shika, noticing a slight soapy note to these sessions lmao, the orange was good, but it tasted pretty much the same as regular orange, just less zesty and more oily I guess? Standard orange for me I'd say, but it was still good

• Like 1

So I tried the golden orange and I'm smoking golden grape with foil now, I think I might've left a bit of soap in some of the leaks in my shika, noticing a slight soapy note to these sessions lmao, the orange was good, but it tasted pretty much the same as regular orange, just less zesty and more oily I guess? Standard orange for me I'd say, but it was still good

You have to try Orange keef by ugly one day. It's the best I've had

Ugly hookah is still something I have in mind, since I stocked up on so much stuff I liked I could just get it next time, I got some anise flavor but I I figured it was from my hose since I'd go back and forth with nakhla DA.

• Like 1

Ugly hookah is still something I have in mind, since I stocked up on so much stuff I liked I could just get it next time, I got some anise flavor but I I figured it was from my hose since I'd go back and forth with nakhla DA.

I used my glass hookah with a freshly washed silicone hose and like I said anise came through for a bit but rounded out to the really sweet red apple

• Like 1