Nima

Smoking Right Now Thread

Question

If you're ever smoking a hookah and browsing the forum at the same time, stop by here and post what flavor/brand/mix you're smoking.

Edited by Nima
  • Like 1

Currently smoking some Nakhla Mint. The wife has been been on a AF kick but I've convinced her to go back to the classics. You cannot beat such a traditional brand, the flavors are so consistent that having Nakhla being a secondary,or tertiary, brand in your stash doesn't change anything. You will recognize and love the flavors.

More brandy and flames? I remember when I first joined that was all you were smoking just about

• Like 2

8 hours ago, DudeWhere'sMyHookah said:

More brandy and flames? I remember when I first joined that was all you were smoking just about

They are good flavors, can't blame me :P But no, I was smoking Mizo Mint. I can never get enough of mint. 

• Like 3

Got called off of work for a few hours, so I'm sitting at home smoking Starbuzz Safari Melon Dew (most recent acquisition... it's pretty darn good) and being unproductive for awhile.  :)

• Like 3

Well I haven't been able to smoke that often in Mexico but the times I have I really enjoyed KMs two apples and afzals gingerelle. I'll be staying at a different place after Sunday so I may just knock out the last three bowls I have left before then.

• Like 1

How is that two apples? If its good I may pick some up, right now I just have a bowl of nak DA heating up, after some time sitting on golden grape and golden orange, I think they're actually better than I originally gave them credit for, may actually buy them again soon. I'll need more time with green apple to say much about it, I prefer standard AF mint over gold but its good. Red apple as at the top of the list though, I'm actually on my last two boxes of sample titanium packs so I may need to get another stockpile of coal soon. Till then, gonna enjoy the last few bowls of my double apple

• Like 1

One of those rare days where I get to kick back and relax with nothing else to do. Smoking Nakhla Mint all day, with beer to go with it 

• Like 3

Smoking some maraschino cherry tonight. I mixed maraschino cherry with trifecta apple pie last night and it was a surprisingly good mix! It's like eating apple pie with whipped cream and a cherry on top lol

• Like 3

Smoking some maraschino cherry tonight. I mixed maraschino cherry with trifecta apple pie last night and it was a surprisingly good mix! It's like eating apple pie with whipped cream and a cherry on top lol

I've heard good things about maraschino cherry and dark cherry, but I got kinda put off from k-cherry.

As for me, I'm smoking some gold grape and regular mint. Using what at this point is a pretty old, but still usable batch of cocourth cubes, since I only have 2 titanium flats left lmao

• Like 1

I've heard good things about maraschino cherry and dark cherry, but I got kinda put off from k-cherry.

As for me, I'm smoking some gold grape and regular mint. Using what at this point is a pretty old, but still usable batch of cocourth cubes, since I only have 2 titanium flats left lmao

I wasn't a fan of dark cherry myself. M. cherry however is one of my fave tang flavors. It's actually the only cherry flavor I will smoke.

• Like 1

Almost done with my 250 of m cherry :( should've gotten a half kilo. Smoking my second to last bowl of it right now in one of my oldest bowls: the original harmony. Damn I wish the current ones were as shallow as this one. Nice wide spire too. It has a chip on the rim but it still smokes like charm.

• Like 3

Almost done with my 250 of m cherry should've gotten a half kilo. Smoking my second to last bowl of it right now in one of my oldest bowls: the original harmony. Damn I wish the current ones were as shallow as this one. Nice wide spire too. It has a chip on the rim but it still smokes like charm.

Sometimes I really hate that people keep trying to reinvent the wheel. Especially HJ. His stuff gets worse after each one. I mean they all work still but the newest harmony he collaborated with fumari on is seriously 35-40g.

What you could do is buy a goodfella bowl. They are pretty close to the og harmonies

• Like 1

Sometimes I really hate that people keep trying to reinvent the wheel. Especially HJ. His stuff gets worse after each one. I mean they all work still but the newest harmony he collaborated with fumari on is seriously 35-40g.

What you could do is buy a goodfella bowl. They are pretty close to the og harmonies

That's a bowl I was considering on getting next, it basically has what I've been looking for

• Like 1

I own 2 goodfellas. Don't like 'em.

• Like 2

I'm smoking some AF grapefruit, haven't opened this till now, I still have blueberry, gum cinnamon, mango, and orange unopened as well, so glad I stocked up on these a little while back. Anyways this hose is a bit ghosted so I'll need to clean it out again, my black d hose has been the only one I've used these past few months now ever single that pool of water trick I got from dude. Using my last three pieces of coal I have left so that's it till my package gets here

• Like 2

Really? You're breaking my heart that's like my favorite bowl for foil and hmd sessions

Yeah. It's much shallower than my og harmony and spire is wider than I'd like. I have nothing against the new harmonies. My newer one is my daily bowl.

Currently smoking the legendary kashmir peach in my og harmony. I'm in heaven

• Like 3

I missed my titaniums, personal favorite for me, now I'm just having a bowl of AF grapefruit before I head out, not going well, too many holes in the foil today and this hose hasn't been cleaned in some time, but I can take care of that when I get back and have some AF grape or something

• Like 2

I missed my titaniums, personal favorite for me, now I'm just having a bowl of AF grapefruit before I head out, not going well, too many holes in the foil today and this hose hasn't been cleaned in some time, but I can take care of that when I get back and have some AF grape or something

They're my favorite for foil right now. The size variance sucks but other than that they're pretty solid

• Like 2

They're my favorite for foil right now. The size variance sucks but other than that they're pretty solid

Yeah I have to admit the sizes of them are very inconsistent, its one of the few complaints I'd have, also now that I'm smoking regular grape again I'd say this and the gold one are both pretty similar, the gold one takes heat a little bit better if that matters to anybody. Buy in hindsight the gold line overall is solid even if its kinda repetitive. Anyways after this I'm gonna have a bowl of much needed double apple

• Like 2

Heyyyyy there you guyyyys :D smoking some af apple, super excited for what's next in life. I have an advising appt tomorrow about my college stuff because I'm probably going to be leaving very soon. But Im going to be moving to Vegas not too long from now with my family that's already up there, I'm excited to get a breath of fresh air and a new lease on life. There's nothing in my small town. How are you guys? I need to catch up on hookah talk lol

Sent from my SM-G900V using Hookah.org mobile app

Yeah I have to admit the sizes of them are very inconsistent, its one of the few complaints I'd have, also now that I'm smoking regular grape again I'd say this and the gold one are both pretty similar, the gold one takes heat a little bit better if that matters to anybody. Buy in hindsight the gold line overall is solid even if its kinda repetitive. Anyways after this I'm gonna have a bowl of much needed double apple

Yeah. Thats the problem I've been having with mine :( some were also broken inside the packaging

• Like 4

Been smoking kashmir peach for a week straight. Still not bored. K peach is to me what double apple is to mint head lol. I need to restock on this flavor.

• Like 4

Heyyyyy there you guyyyys smoking some af apple, super excited for what's next in life. I have an advising appt tomorrow about my college stuff because I'm probably going to be leaving very soon. But Im going to be moving to Vegas not too long from now with my family that's already up there, I'm excited to get a breath of fresh air and a new lease on life. There's nothing in my small town. How are you guys? I need to catch up on hookah talk lol

Yeah. Thats the problem I've been having with mine some were also broken inside the packaging

Hit me up man I'll gladly have you over for some food and hookah

• Like 2

Been smoking kashmir peach for a week straight. Still not bored. K peach is to me what double apple is to mint head lol. I need to restock on this flavor.

Lmao, Kashmir peach is one of my favorites too, but yeah I don't get sick of DA, I'm just afraid to run out

• Like 3