Nima

Smoking Right Now Thread

Question

If you're ever smoking a hookah and browsing the forum at the same time, stop by here and post what flavor/brand/mix you're smoking.

Edited by Nima
  • Like 1

Hey DD, idk if you read through my posts but you asked about AF golden bahraini, if you haven't then to sum it up, its a really solid flavor, no anise though but its still strong, I just get a really sweet and strong red apple flavor, but its kind of like they made the red apple taste sweeter than an actual one would be, and there's a red apple peel note in the background

Thanks for letting me know. I didn't pick it up on Friday because it was only the big tin and I didn't want to take the chance.
Got my order and completed my setup, I think it really pops. Also got a Tangiers review shipment so I'm smoking burley Kashmir plum. Really like it so far.ImageUploadedByHookah.org1475913783.304914.jpg

That's such a a pretty stem!

Soooooooo....
I need to pop in here more often. Been busy with other stuff and concentrating on the social media and have neglected my friends in here. Sorry about that.

Tonight I'm smoking a weird mix of social smoke mango habanero and especial edition al fakher citrus spirit which is grapefruit.

ImageUploadedByHookah.org1476067536.2634

• Like 3

The latest addition to my collection. The zahrah glass lounge hookah.

ImageUploadedByHookah.org1476067926.4328

ImageUploadedByHookah.org1476067994.4733

ImageUploadedByHookah.org1476068017.6343

ImageUploadedByHookah.org1476068038.0858

• Like 4

I'm smoking more DA right now as I had been lately, been having some rough sessions with Tangier's but still decent, kind of rusty with it especially since I'm less experienced with noir.

• Like 4

1 hour ago, Mint Head said:

I'm smoking more DA right now as I had been lately, been having some rough sessions with Tangier's but still decent, kind of rusty with it especially since I'm less experienced with noir.

It could be the temperature and humidity change too

Currently smoking af golden orange and lavoo dark mint. Been a daily mix lately

• Like 4

It could be the temperature and humidity change too

Currently smoking af golden orange and lavoo dark mint. Been a daily mix lately

That would make sense, the weather here has been extremely inconsistent lately, there's not much I can do about it but wait it out, it won't hurt to hold off on the Tangier's I still have plenty of AF and nak DA lmao
  • Like 2

Hanging out with a friend - just smoked a bowl that was a weird combination of AF mint w/cream, some old Alchemist Professor Gumbledore I found at the bottom of my shisha box, and SS mint.  Not bad.  Next bowl is Starbuzz Pirate's Cove/SS Japanese Yuzu.  :)

• Like 4

Hit me up man I'll gladly have you over for some food and hookah

I'll let you know as soon as I get out there! that'd be so nice to hang with someone thats knowledgeable about hookah. I'll most likely be coming out there around December - January

Sent from my SM-G900V using Hookah.org mobile app

• Like 2

On ‎10‎/‎18‎/‎2016 at 7:47 AM, Hermission said:

I like vaping rather than smoking. I really enjoyed it too much. The same taste and same flavor in it.

Welcome to the forums. I do have to say vaping is nothing like hookah for me. I can't stand that stuff lol

Hey everyone I haven't been posting as regular as I usually do but once the app is fixed I will be back on that.

Tonight I'm smoking al waha arctic blueberry with af golden orange. Other than that it has been a ton of Lavoo shisha lately. I found Russian tea and absolutely adore it. It's like earl grey tea and Kashmir had a baby. I highly recommend it to you resident Kashmir lovers out there. Overall lavoo is a force to be reckoned with when it comes to dark blends

• Like 2

That Russian tea sounds right up my.alley dude, haven't considered trying lavoo or heard anything about it but I might give that a shot my next order, I need to get more double apple in soon anyway, as for me I'm smoking a mix I've been really enjoying lately, double apple with gum cinnamon by AF. I need to use like gum/cinnamon next time but its a really nice combo. I hope everyone's getting stocked up for the upcoming winter.

• Like 2

17 hours ago, Mint Head said:

That Russian tea sounds right up my.alley dude, haven't considered trying lavoo or heard anything about it but I might give that a shot my next order, I need to get more double apple in soon anyway, as for me I'm smoking a mix I've been really enjoying lately, double apple with gum cinnamon by AF. I need to use like gum/cinnamon next time but its a really nice combo. I hope everyone's getting stocked up for the upcoming winter.

it is a must try man. Hookah junkie and 5star have it but you may have to wait until your bday comes up unless you can get it direct from lavoo's site. I'm not sure if they are 21+ or not. I just posted the video review of it on my thread

• Like 1

it is a must try man. Hookah junkie and 5star have it but you may have to wait until your bday comes up unless you can get it direct from lavoo's site. I'm not sure if they are 21+ or not. I just posted the video review of it on my thread

I'll keep it mind when that time rolls around if HS doesn't stock it before then. I'll check out the review in a bit as well

• Like 1

19 minutes ago, Mint Head said:

I'll keep it mind when that time rolls around if HS doesn't stock it before then. I'll check out the review in a bit as well

I think HS is getting trifecta finally too you should grab some of that one while you're at it! It's been months since I had it and now having it back in my stash makes me never want to let it go again lol both are just awesome man

Hanging out with a friend - just smoked a bowl that was a weird combination of AF mint w/cream, some old Alchemist Professor Gumbledore I found at the bottom of my shisha box, and SS mint.  Not bad.  Next bowl is Starbuzz Pirate's Cove/SS Japanese Yuzu.  

That is one strange mix for sure. I thought I was the only one that made weird mixes lol

Sent from my iPhone using Hookah.org mobile app
  • Like 2

18 hours ago, dd0723 said:

That is one strange mix for sure. I thought I was the only one that made weird mixes lol

Sometimes they turn out great!  Other times... well....
I'm on a student budget right now, so I'm being forced to be creative with the shisha that I have.  :D

Smoking AF mint w/cream right now!

Edited by iotterbeinbed
  • Like 2

Took a good photo for my newest video thumbnail. Figured I'd share it here.

Smoking some trifecta death by ice IMG_1477873480.556117.jpg

Freaking awesome pic dude!

Sometimes they turn out great!  Other times... well....
I'm on a student budget right now, so I'm being forced to be creative with the shisha that I have.  

Smoking AF mint w/cream right now!

I know the feeling. I'm not good at mixing flavors at all.

Last night I had some al fakher tangerine twist special edition in my zahrah all glass lounge hookah, and tonight I'm smoking some al fakher kiwi special edition in my km kahramanah.

a99dff531707b9e3685a8ad79e6edc00.jpg

4b729b0d3e619356c6ebc9c71a00922e.jpg

• Like 1

Hey guys, for some reason my other account was banned? Any reason why? I haven't posted in weeks so idk what I could have done to be banned o.O.

Anyways, I was able to snag two stone bowls. Currently trying out the mini stonefit with tang it's like that one breakfast cereal. Smoking beautifully.

• Like 2

Hey guys, for some reason my other account was banned? Any reason why? I haven't posted in weeks so idk what I could have done to be banned o.O.

Anyways, I was able to snag two stone bowls. Currently trying out the mini stonefit with tang it's like that one breakfast cereal. Smoking beautifully.

Huh, shoot Nima a message. I had no part in any bans nor saw any reported content from your account. I'll look into it tomorrow on my desktop and see if there is something I can do to reinstate you.

Glad to see you around though! Those stones must be beautiful.

• Like 2

Hey guys, I have been busy with work all week so I've just been tired and haven't been around these forums lately, mostly been smoking double apple and Tangier's, right now I have the alien and lotus loaded with k peach since I finally have a day off

• Like 4

HOWDY HOOKAH HOMEYS IT HAS BEEN TOOOOO DAMNED LONG!!!!

Holy crap, life has thrown some serious curve balls at me lately, and all I can do is roll with the punches... Bought a minivan, its sick and I love it, broke up with girlfriend I've been living with for 4+ years, she is just too Alpha and inflexible, and I am too Alpha, but I flex too much for her...  SO:  I am getting my own apartment by New Year's Eve, a 2 bedroom 2 bath in a city just a bit north of Olympia (Lakewood).  

Also got a second full time job, so I'm a warehouse supervisor slash forklift operator, and a few months ago I got a warehouse/stockroom job at Dollar Tree, and inside a week got promoted to Assistant Manager and transferred to a better store...  To top that off, my warehouse job has been jerking my chain about raises for 1 year, and 21 days now, and I don't give any job more than about a year of my attention span before I quit and find a better one if they dont take me seriously (and up my pay seriously) so I talked to a buddy, who has family high up in the Carpentry Union up here, and I put my application in, and one of the head guys is telling me I start Carpentry apprenticeship in the middle of this month.  That Apprenticeship pays about $1000 a month more than BOTH of my current jobs put together, and, unlike BOTH of my current jobs, I get benefits, sick days, PTO, 401k, raises every 6 months, vacation, and weekends off, and unlimited overtime...  So I get to quit both jobs, get a new place, fix up my minivan MY way, fix up my Chopper, and live like a KING for the first time in...  well, more than ten years, lets leave it at that...

I'VE MISSED YOU ALL SO MUCH I'M SO GLAD TO BE BACK!!!!!

Due to working around 70-85 hours a week, with no days off (in over four months), I've picked up vaping again, but I got REALLY good at it... I make my own eliquids, I wrap my own coils (several styles), I have many mods, atomizers, and even some lab gear to make things as precise and clean as possible.  In my studies, I've also learned LOADS about the flavorings used in shishas and eliquids, and will be able to make, what I'm hoping, is a seriously kick as shisha very soon (when I have weekends off and can fiddle with my hookah hobby, as it's very time-consuming, and time is a commodity I'm not rich in lately)...

So tonight I celebrate.  WIth my Khalil Mamoon Platinum Kamanja, sili hose, standard edgy bowl (snerk snerk), Kaloud Lotus (because I just love that thing, and I can be clumsy, and where I'm hookahing these days is in my separate bedroom which has carpet floors, and I can GUARANTEE some coal burns if I dont use the Lotus... ahem... just sayin...)...

I am also relieved to see that FINALLY the hookah vendors are starting to hop onto the 'send us a pic of you with your ID and we will ship you shisha (tobacco products) like my eliquid vendors I've BEEN buying from for these last several months...  SO FREAKIN EXCITED TO HAVE ACCESS TO TANGIERS AGAIN I CANT SEE STRAIGHT!!!!!

I've been a good lil' vaper too, keeping my nicotine never higher than 0.04 in strength, so when I do hookah I still catch all my familiar, fuzzy buzzes from that I love, and crave...  

So I just had to rant, because I do that, and don't have a lot of places to do that, so HERE I AM DEAL WITH ME!!!

<3

PS - I'm baaaaccck!!!  lolz

• Like 4

Holy crap, life has thrown some serious curve balls at me lately, and all I can do is roll with the punches... Bought a minivan, its sick and I love it, broke up with girlfriend I've been living with for 4+ years, she is just too Alpha and inflexible, and I am too Alpha, but I flex too much for her...  SO:  I am getting my own apartment by New Year's Eve, a 2 bedroom 2 bath in a city just a bit north of Olympia (Lakewood).  
Also got a second full time job, so I'm a warehouse supervisor slash forklift operator, and a few months ago I got a warehouse/stockroom job at Dollar Tree, and inside a week got promoted to Assistant Manager and transferred to a better store...  To top that off, my warehouse job has been jerking my chain about raises for 1 year, and 21 days now, and I don't give any job more than about a year of my attention span before I quit and find a better one if they dont take me seriously (and up my pay seriously) so I talked to a buddy, who has family high up in the Carpentry Union up here, and I put my application in, and one of the head guys is telling me I start Carpentry apprenticeship in the middle of this month.  That Apprenticeship pays about $1000 a month more than BOTH of my current jobs put together, and, unlike BOTH of my current jobs, I get benefits, sick days, PTO, 401k, raises every 6 months, vacation, and weekends off, and unlimited overtime...  So I get to quit both jobs, get a new place, fix up my minivan MY way, fix up my Chopper, and live like a KING for the first time in...  well, more than ten years, lets leave it at that...
Due to working around 70-85 hours a week, with no days off (in over four months), I've picked up vaping again, but I got REALLY good at it... I make my own eliquids, I wrap my own coils (several styles), I have many mods, atomizers, and even some lab gear to make things as precise and clean as possible.  In my studies, I've also learned LOADS about the flavorings used in shishas and eliquids, and will be able to make, what I'm hoping, is a seriously kick as shisha very soon (when I have weekends off and can fiddle with my hookah hobby, as it's very time-consuming, and time is a commodity I'm not rich in lately)...
So tonight I celebrate.  WIth my Khalil Mamoon Platinum Kamanja, sili hose, standard edgy bowl (snerk snerk), Kaloud Lotus (because I just love that thing, and I can be clumsy, and where I'm hookahing these days is in my separate bedroom which has carpet floors, and I can GUARANTEE some coal burns if I dont use the Lotus... ahem... just sayin...)...
I am also relieved to see that FINALLY the hookah vendors are starting to hop onto the 'send us a pic of you with your ID and we will ship you shisha (tobacco products) like my eliquid vendors I've BEEN buying from for these last several months...  SO FREAKIN EXCITED TO HAVE ACCESS TO TANGIERS AGAIN I CANT SEE STRAIGHT!!!!!
I've been a good lil' vaper too, keeping my nicotine never higher than 0.04 in strength, so when I do hookah I still catch all my familiar, fuzzy buzzes from that I love, and crave...  
So I just had to rant, because I do that, and don't have a lot of places to do that, so HERE I AM DEAL WITH ME!!!

Mister thrice!!!!!!!!!

So freaking nice to have you back! And no worries you can rant away, It makes for great reading.
I'm sorry to ready about your personal life going the way it did but I'm sure everything is al for the better. Enjoy that apartment and don't jump into another relationship right away.

Glad to see you on here with a new-found freedom and with time to smoke hookah again.

• Like 4

So you're basically in sub management on two different full time jobs but moving to a carpenters apprenticeship is going to make you more than both put together? Part of me is surprised and part of me isn't, I've wanted to get into management at my current job since I started here a year and a half ago, but I'm steering away from that since, coincidentally, I've seen apprenticeships going for crazy rates like that. I mean here an apprentice welder makes like what, $26 an hour? With all the same benefits you've mentioned. Shits crazy. Sorry to hear the relationship didn't end well, especially after a 4 year span, I know what you mean when you say you don't like having companies jerk you around, I'm still stuck at part time and they are fully aware how much I've been wanting to at least get a full time position there, but I just worked a 48 hour week with holiday bonus and Sunday bonus so obviously they aren't stingy about giving me the cash when they need me. Prospecting is hard man, I wish you all the best with that apprenticeship. I'm going to try to get into one during springtime next year since that's their openings. All the best man, you deserve some downtime after 4 months with no days off and those crazy hours, I doubt I could put in that much work lmao
  • Like 2