Nima

Smoking Right Now Thread

Question

If you're ever smoking a hookah and browsing the forum at the same time, stop by here and post what flavor/brand/mix you're smoking.

Edited by Nima
  • Like 1

Today's setup is the km kahramanah with the pharaoh's glow in the dark hydra bowl on my hookah stand.
Smoking some af special edition apple tinii

04ff08cbcb0f33f5d153e0f86f2cb6eb.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Hookah.org mobile app

• Like 3

Thank you guys, I appreciate the advice and warm welcomes!!

Yeah sub management at two companies isn't the way to go... It makes more than management at just one or the other, but not by much...  The apprenticeship at least gives me a real marketable skill/trade that will serve me well in an out of the workplace...  Always wanted to learn welding, but due to a local community college up here the welding market is flooded, and you'll always be underbid by... ten people...  So I will just learn it to again benefit my personal life (i.e. fix my chopper!! Make things, etc.)

Yeah, down time is on the horizon... Vacation, what's that?  Lolz, I just wanna wear flip flops, short cargo khakis, a hookah shirt, big sunglasses, and have a little coconut drink with the little umbrellas!!  Okay, maybe like three of those...  Also there should be hookah, and when I'm walking to get food, my vape... I'm quite a snaub in the vape community now too, I don't forum or anything like that, but I've watched soooo much youtube DIY's and picked so many peoples brains at the vape shops I have a couple of shops that want me to work for them, but alas, no money there either...

I wish you all the best with the springtime apprenticeship hunt, as it seems like one of the last of the 'real' jobs with all those bonuses and benefits and whatnot...  Management seems like a dead end, until like 10 years in you *could* go district manager, but then, so much for staying in one place for long...  Flights all over the place, hotel living... No thanks!!  They wont even let you hookah in those!!

DD- Sound advice about the relationship, for sure!!!  Nope, this guy is going to be 100% independent, and self sufficient again.  Too long have I spent on trying to make things work... Now it's time for my life to be the way I want it to be...

Tonight for instance:  Bahraini Nights by Al Waha.  Keep buyin' this stuff up because it's so good!!  It's like honey and molasses, and... Exotic?  It's just good!!  Going to have to pick me up a new hookah soon, I got the itch and it wont go away...

See you 'round the forum ya'll!!

<3

• Like 4

I woke up at 6am and couldn't get back to sleep, so I made the logical decision to smoke an early morning AF lemon/mint bowl.  Mmmm.

I've done that a few time specially when the gf goes to myrtle beach to visit her parents.

It's time to start the weekend right with some al fakher lemon with mint, my new pharaoh's glow in the dark hydra and some vodka.

8f98b57a52b4a1b76569dc989751b36c.jpg

• Like 2

My setup tonight; zahrah patron, glow in the dark pharaoh's hydra bowl and my hookah stand. Smoking the last of my al fakher soap aka kiwi

cf1fc41c6ba07d5f0a4cc9ed35d5c286.jpg

• Like 1

lolol @ al fakher soap!!

27 years now, huh?  Rock that!!!

Tonight is a vape night, as I have to get up early for work tomorrow, but, I mixed up some "Sweet Cantaloupe Custard" about a week ago (takes about 6 days to 'cure' quite right), and I FREAKING LOVE IT!!!!  It's interesting to me that vaping is all the same ingredients as shisha, the only difference is they isolate propylene glycol and vegetable glycerine, as well as concentrations of nicotine (again in a solution of either PG or VG) as opposed to tobacco leaves (which have been washed to dilute the potency)...  

So since the flavorings are all the same, I want to try to make some shisha out of my more successful flavors... Like this Cantaloupe, and a Boysenberry Milkshake I made a while back...  

Going to try virginia tobacco for next shisha batch though, as the organic flue cured american tobacco was not my favorite, as well as the organic flue cured canadian (although the canadian stuff was much better, IMO)...

I also use a better quality of honey than is suggested, but also want to experiment with molasses... Any suggestions on what kind of molasses I should go with?  

Tomorrow after work:  KM Dark Prince (that Syrian one, Al Fakher 'knock off?') A.O.T. bowl, and mazaya tropicano... tasty tasty!!!

• Like 3

Smoking a celebratory birthday bowl of SS Pear Chill.  Probably Citrus Peach next.  27 feels pretty darn good so far.

Well happy belated birthday there young lady. Hope you enjoyed yourself tremendously and smoked to your heart's content.

lolol @ al fakher soap!!
27 years now, huh?  Rock that!!!
Tonight is a vape night, as I have to get up early for work tomorrow, but, I mixed up some "Sweet Cantaloupe Custard" about a week ago (takes about 6 days to 'cure' quite right), and I FREAKING LOVE IT!!!!  It's interesting to me that vaping is all the same ingredients as shisha, the only difference is they isolate propylene glycol and vegetable glycerine, as well as concentrations of nicotine (again in a solution of either PG or VG) as opposed to tobacco leaves (which have been washed to dilute the potency)...  
So since the flavorings are all the same, I want to try to make some shisha out of my more successful flavors... Like this Cantaloupe, and a Boysenberry Milkshake I made a while back...  
Going to try virginia tobacco for next shisha batch though, as the organic flue cured american tobacco was not my favorite, as well as the organic flue cured canadian (although the canadian stuff was much better, IMO)...
I also use a better quality of honey than is suggested, but also want to experiment with molasses... Any suggestions on what kind of molasses I should go with?  
Tomorrow after work:  KM Dark Prince (that Syrian one, Al Fakher 'knock off?') A.O.T. bowl, and mazaya tropicano... tasty tasty!!!

That cantaloupe flavor sounds delish. Let me know how it comes out when you make your own shisha.

• Like 3

Sorry for my absence! So many good posts I've been missing out on.

Basically my app crashed a week ago and I couldn't log in on it. I would remind myself to come by on the desktop and completely forget days in a row.

Hope all of you are well!

• Like 2

Sorry for my absence! So many good posts I've been missing out on.

Basically my app crashed a week ago and I couldn't log in on it. I would remind myself to come by on the desktop and completely forget days in a row.

Hope all of you are well!

Dude check your updates. There was a new one released for the app just today. That might help.

04939a3e8336d9aaa71683a931e505ac.jpg

• Like 1

Last night I was trying out these pharaoh's quick lights and I must say they are very different than any other quick lights I've tried. They are strong, solid, no smell like quick lights, didn't change the flavor of the smoke and the best part; NO HEADACHE!!
I'm definitely keeping them in my backup stash or better yet, to use them when I don't want to bother with getting up from my comfy chair to deal with natural coals. Lol

2725c79f7f7ae1ed499e81a100a19ef2.jpg

• Like 1

Tonight I went old school and broke out foil for honey based shisha - I never do this. Well somewhat traditional. I am using the alpaca/Liberty/OG bowls square phunnel and that's modern but damn it it's still traditional to me lol

Went with mostly trifecta bohemian mix with pure fresh mint. Excellent holiday kind of mix

• Like 2

Smoking with my new rig. KM Pharonie with a Samsaris and Lotus combo. Smoking Ameren blueberry mint. Awesome clouds and nice easy draw.

• Like 2

I haven't smoked in three days due to the holidays but we are having fun. Tonight I might setup a nice rig and smoke with one of my sisters. How was everybody's thanksgiving?

• Like 2

Hey guys, been busy with work these days. I'm officially out of double apple though so I'll need to order another couple of kilos of that lmao, the Tangier's is almost all gone too, just have a bowl or two of peach iced tea left but I have a hefty amount of AF for awhile so its whatever

• Like 3

Hey guys, been busy with work these days. I'm officially out of double apple though so I'll need to order another couple of kilos of that lmao, the Tangier's is almost all gone too, just have a bowl or two of peach iced tea left but I have a hefty amount of AF for awhile so its whatever

I'll have to place an order soon especially if my sister is going to smoke with me again for Christmas.

Tonight is Saturday so after doing my weekly ritual of cleaning my dirty ladies and even fixing the leak in my social smoke Izmir, I'm now having huge bowls of mazaya fruit molasses and al waha watermelon. I'm using the large inserts in my hydra bowls and been smoking since before 8pm.
Life is good.

8baea35a28b36888acec65474dc5a07e.jpg

• Like 3

Pre-finals insomnia strikes again, woke up at 12:30am!  Smoking a bowl of AF gum mint and grape, listening to Motion City Soundtrack, and chugging coffee while I try to be productive.  I have class from 8am-4pm, so I might as well stay up and smoke the rest of the night away, right?  :lol:

• Like 3

Pre-finals insomnia strikes again, woke up at 12:30am!  Smoking a bowl of AF gum mint and grape, listening to Motion City Soundtrack, and chugging coffee while I try to be productive.  I have class from 8am-4pm, so I might as well stay up and smoke the rest of the night away, right?  :lol:

Now that's the spirit!! It sucks that you get insomnia though.

4aefe2d02039b77ceabf7360aaa0102b.jpg8974e1b0dc85686b3e31308ae9fafbb7.jpg

How do you like that tobacco? I haven't tried it yet.

You can tell it's a real high quality shisha, good cut, good flavor, it's just a more traditional tasting tobacco though. I want to try the blueberry ice cream flavor from them. Thats next on the list.

• Like 1

You can tell it's a real high quality shisha, good cut, good flavor, it's just a more traditional tasting tobacco though. I want to try the blueberry ice cream flavor from them. Thats next on the list.

Black orange and ice pineapple are their best. Blueberry ice cream is very artificial tasting I wouldn't buy it

• Like 1

Currently smoking F-line melon blend. I underestimated the heat output of Cocourth flats, they run hotter than I remeber. Note to self: don't use the lotus lid lol. Been sidelined for more than week since I got my wisdom tooth pull. It feels good to be back to smoking

• Like 3

So for those of you who remember how much I loved the oblivion shika bowl, the same goes for this sandstorm bowl, its actually better, the dimensions on this are freaking great, the spire on my old was was ridiculously thick and this spire is very thin, its also really recessed. So it almost looks like one of those jurak bowls. This will take some dense packing nakhla like a champ. Trying it for the first time now with the lotus and its smoking great, just could of used more tobacco. I seasoned it with the da juice before packing it as well since the DA was really fresh and had some juice. I can't wait to see how the flavor will evolve over time

• Like 3