Nima

Smoking Right Now Thread

Question

If you're ever smoking a hookah and browsing the forum at the same time, stop by here and post what flavor/brand/mix you're smoking.

Edited by Nima
  • Like 1

I'm chilling at the car wash. Done with my GTI so had to go home and fetch my wife's Polo to wash as well. On my second bowl while here. First was Ameren cool mint. Now Ameren black grape. Smoking out of my KM with Samsaris and Lotus. Using a KM washable and Ameren Naturals.

• Like 2

Hope everyone is doing well! Tonight I have 50/50 of lavoo double dark mint and vintage Delhi tea going in the mason bowl. A huge opportunity just plopped in my lap to write the blog articles for mason shishaware. I feel like this is the culmination of all my years of smoking. One step closer to working in the industry!

Nima if you're reading this I can't thank you enough for all of the great information you've passed along and getting me started with videos.

I will never leave this place of course it may sound like I'm moving on but that's not even remotely the case. I just wanted to tell you guys the great news. Happy smoking everyone!

Sent from my iPhone using Hookah.org mobile app

• Like 5

Hope everyone is doing well! Tonight I have 50/50 of lavoo double dark mint and vintage Delhi tea going in the mason bowl. A huge opportunity just plopped in my lap to write the blog articles for mason shishaware. I feel like this is the culmination of all my years of smoking. One step closer to working in the industry!

Nima if you're reading this I can't thank you enough for all of the great information you've passed along and getting me started with videos.

I will never leave this place of course it may sound like I'm moving on but that's not even remotely the case. I just wanted to tell you guys the great news. Happy smoking everyone!

Congrats bruv! I'm ordering my mason bowl tomorrow after work

• Like 1

Well, I don't know why some people eat pizza with a knife and fork here, I don't, deep dish is pretty legit so long as you get it from the right places, there's certain places here that are just overrated and aren't a whole lot to write home about. I'm not the biggest fan of it though, but Chicago style hot dogs and beef sandwiches all the way

I never understood the fascination with Chicago style pizza. Visiting giordanos in Chicago is over an hour wait every time I've visited, and I wasn't impressed. Maybe is from all those years of eating pizza in NY. If i can't fold it then I don't want it, but thats just me.

Back home after a busy half day at work. Smoking a bowl of Ameren Black Grape from my KM. Posted a pic last night on IG during my smoke session. Scored me a follow from KM.

• Like 1

Whats your Instagram? I'll give you a follow.

I think it's mitch_dbn

Smoking a bowl of Ameren Cool mint. Wife is visiting her mum. I'm doing NYE exactly like last year. Set up my hookah outside and have a few drinks while watching the fireworks.
13f8ce36fea9becc2d4403a77bb9911f.jpg

• Like 3

I think it's mitch_dbnSmoking a bowl of Ameren Cool mint. Wife is visiting her mum. I'm doing NYE exactly like last year. Set up my hookah outside and have a few drinks while watching the fireworks.
13f8ce36fea9becc2d4403a77bb9911f.jpg

I found it. That sounds like a great New Years, I'll be doing something similar. My goal is to have 3 hookahs going all day while I'm cooking haha

• Like 2

New years day will be spent on the beach. Braaing, drinking and smoking. Now smoking a bowl of AF cherry. Got some old school hip hop playing from the car. Chilled evening. I'm too old to deal with hangovers

• Like 4

Starting off 2017 with a bowl of AF lemon/mint and some strong coffee (not a great pairing, but the caffeine is needed).  A friend is coming over to exchange presents and smoke with me all afternoon till I go to work - I can't think of a better way to spend New Year's Day.  :lol:

• Like 4

My first bowl of the new year is some trifecta pulp friction. Trifecta nailed the bitterness of a grapefruit but my tongue is coated in glycerin. #mixedfeelings

• Like 4

My first bowl of the new year is some trifecta pulp friction. Trifecta nailed the bitterness of a grapefruit but my tongue is coated in glycerin. #mixedfeelings

That's my least favorite dark blend flavor. Just can't get into it. I've been on an af grapefruit mint binge for a solid month lately

• Like 2

Congrats dude. That's awesome.

Fuck, I just saw the email.

Anyways I got some friends over to smoke da6712aca35f0b254571d053253a76a0.jpg

Honni when I grow up I want to be just like you.

35dfb705cc8e9ab478566c02a6117f83.jpg

Breaking in a new Egyptian bowl and a new KM hose smoking some Voodoo brand jungle dream flavor

So do tell what do you think of voodoo shisha? I like it but a lot of people don't because is not a mainstream brand.

About to enjoy a bowl of AF Vanilla

Sent from my Pixel using Hookah.org mobile app

Chernobyl! Dude where you've been hiding?

Honni when I grow up, I want to be just like you

lol, whatever that means. Thanks I guess?

And voodoo shisha was ok, I've tried blueberry mint from them too and I wouldn't go out of my way to get it, one of the liquor stores by me has it though and I just get it while I'm grabbing a bottle of knob creek

• Like 1