Nima

Smoking Right Now Thread

Question

If you're ever smoking a hookah and browsing the forum at the same time, stop by here and post what flavor/brand/mix you're smoking.

Edited by Nima
  • Like 1

Smoking 60/40 tang peach cobbler and dark mint. Excellent mix. The girlfriend is getting her DA kick with 50/50 Nak DA and AF Da. It's a good Friday night

• Like 3

It's a snowy day in nyc, so I'm starting my 1st hookah of this lazy day with 60/40 alchemist polar bear and lavoo dark mint. On that note, I did pull the trigger and buy 2 100g of alchemist. I decided to give them the benefit of the doubt and they definitely fixed the juice issue. Flavor strength could be stronger but I always thought the flavors needed to be stronger even when it first came out. Overall, I feel like it wasn't money wasted but I wouldn't make alchemist a regular in my stash. I am intrigued by their upcoming KFC line though

• Like 3

It's a snowy day in nyc, so I'm starting my 1st hookah of this lazy day with 60/40 alchemist polar bear and lavoo dark mint. On that note, I did pull the trigger and buy 2 100g of alchemist. I decided to give them the benefit of the doubt and they definitely fixed the juice issue. Flavor strength could be stronger but I always thought the flavors needed to be stronger even when it first came out. Overall, I feel like it wasn't money wasted but I wouldn't make alchemist a regular in my stash. I am intrigued by their upcoming KFC line though

I'm intrigued as well but after the way they run the business and tobacco quality I'm not overly excited for it. I have got grief recently for giving it positive reviews when it was new after what happened last year.

Sent from my iPhone using Hookah.org mobile app

Brand new bowl. Decided to go with lemon mint pure and af blueberry mint. So far it's great. IMG_1483850513.895158.thumb.jpg.664be4a4

• Like 2

I haven't posted much lately, had a week vacation and enjoyed the heck out of it. I haven't posted a status on the unglazed bowl with all the runs on da so here it is. The evolution is noticeable, it's a really solid bowl if a bit tricky for me to handle compared to a normal Egyptian. Its a really slow process but that bowl is starting to soak in some solid undertones, I'm smoking AF DA out of a normal Egyptian that is running stronger than my run out of the unglazed earlier, and the unglazed though packed weak, had more of a solid flavor. Its hard to describe. Also is it just me or did AF revamp their standard DA? This stuff seems a lot more mellow in the black licorice flavor and much sweeter. Its not a super mighty black licourice overdose like I remember. But still good, I kinda recently got sucked into game of thrones so I've been binging that lately. Hope everyone is doing good though, I lurk around the forums here and there even if I don't always post lol

• Like 3

11pm and enjoying my usual late Friday night bowl. Smoking Ameren Super Litchi. It's a very accurate flavour and tastes just like the fruit

• Like 2

I haven't posted much lately, had a week vacation and enjoyed the heck out of it. I haven't posted a status on the unglazed bowl with all the runs on da so here it is. The evolution is noticeable, it's a really solid bowl if a bit tricky for me to handle compared to a normal Egyptian. Its a really slow process but that bowl is starting to soak in some solid undertones, I'm smoking AF DA out of a normal Egyptian that is running stronger than my run out of the unglazed earlier, and the unglazed though packed weak, had more of a solid flavor. Its hard to describe. Also is it just me or did AF revamp their standard DA? This stuff seems a lot more mellow in the black licorice flavor and much sweeter. Its not a super mighty black licourice overdose like I remember. But still good, I kinda recently got sucked into game of thrones so I've been binging that lately. Hope everyone is doing good though, I lurk around the forums here and there even if I don't always post lol

I've been on a DA kick myself. Last night I loaded up a bowl of lavoo deux apple with Nak DA and AF Da - needless to say it was an anise bomb of a smoke. Thoroughly enjoyed it. Currently smoking a 50/50 mix of Nak and AF Da. I'd say AF has become more mellow if you use foil. I prefer smoking DA with an hmd in general because I find the anise/licorice flavor to be more prominent that way.
  • Like 3

I've been on a DA kick myself. Last night I loaded up a bowl of lavoo deux apple with Nak DA and AF Da - needless to say it was an anise bomb of a smoke. Thoroughly enjoyed it. Currently smoking a 50/50 mix of Nak and AF Da. I'd say AF has become more mellow if you use foil. I prefer smoking DA with an hmd in general because I find the anise/licorice flavor to be more prominent that way.

I agree with that, using the lotus has always brought out more anise flavor whenever I smoked any double Apple flavor. I pretty much smoke it with the unglazed and lotus exclusively now
  • Like 3

Yo people.. can anyone tell me some new All Fakir Flavours combo (Specially fruit Flavour), tried so maybe want some new if anyone can tell me..
Only fakir coz here I can't get any other good company Flavours.
Thanks

Sent from my XT1562 using Hookah.org mobile app

Ok so this mix popped into my head yesterday but I haven't tried it yet since I don't have the flavors: AF grapefruit & AF guava. I feel like the tartness and sweetness of both flavors could compliment each other. You could give it a shot and let me know how it is :D
  • Like 2

Ok so this mix popped into my head yesterday but I haven't tried it yet since I don't have the flavors: AF grapefruit & AF guava. I feel like the tartness and sweetness of both flavors could compliment each other. You could give it a shot and let me know how it is

Will do.. sure

Sent from my XT1562 using Hookah.org mobile app

• Like 1

5 hours ago, chitand said:

Ok so this mix popped into my head yesterday but I haven't tried it yet since I don't have the flavors: AF grapefruit & AF guava. I feel like the tartness and sweetness of both flavors could compliment each other. You could give it a shot and let me know how it is :D

I've tried this particular combo, and it's great!

• Like 1

Today I'm smoking a 50/50 of AF DA and starbuzz Indian spiced apple. I probably forgot to mention I picked it up, its alright on its own, better in a mix

• Like 2

Smoking a weird mix. I don't usually smoke in the week but I'm broken after just starting crossfit and need to just lay about.
All AF. Blueberry mint. Mint. DA. The DA is most prominent but it is quite nice. Trying to empty all the little bits in my box

• Like 3

On 12/31/2016 at 3:54 PM, Ecko_1 said:

New years day will be spent on the beach. Braaing, drinking and smoking. Now smoking a bowl of AF cherry. Got some old school hip hop playing from the car. Chilled evening. I'm too old to deal with hangovers

how did you like that AF cherry? I found it tasted too artificial. 

On 1/3/2017 at 3:19 AM, Honni said:

e6da6071f061dbda4370dd9539c24699.jpg

KM black orange mixed with Al-Amir orange out of my Al-Fakher glass piece

24c302f246f8a494f4d4ae9e8cc088bd.jpg

e07625038a7864a50cc3b3f2ee981e35.jpg

now that's a picture of relaxation right there. That bowl is deep, does it cook the shisha all the way through? 

On 1/4/2017 at 0:46 PM, Honni said:

lol, whatever that means. Thanks I guess?

And voodoo shisha was ok, I've tried blueberry mint from them too and I wouldn't go out of my way to get it, one of the liquor stores by me has it though and I just get it while I'm grabbing a bottle of knob creek

LOL yes it was a compliment, I don't' remember what it was in relation to but definitely a compliment. 

On 1/6/2017 at 0:08 AM, Honni said:

3855d45719fc5bed1eab58e9484326cb.jpg

nakhla ice grape finely minced with AF grape

Nice setup man. 

On 1/8/2017 at 10:37 PM, DudeWhere'sMyHookah said:

Tonight's smoke! I've been going through all 20+ bowls I have and smoking a new one each night. Nostalgic smokes if you will lolIMG_1483933033.935387.jpg

I've been following that thread on instagram and I think is an awesome idea to do something like that. I won't do it, but I'm glad you came up with it. 

On 1/15/2017 at 8:55 AM, Honni said:

9425241cc4277475428cde59c8a4c8e7.jpg emoji13.png

LOL teach them early!

• Like 1

LOL teach them early!

Lmao, gotta teach him well! And as for the AF all glass hookah it does and it doesn't cook the shisha all the way through. It gets about half way through but because the glass coal screen you lift it up by the peg, set it in the coal tray, and "stir it up". And it cooks all the shisha.
Heat management was tricky to understand with it but once you get it, this hookah is the best and easiest to clean, plus the high lip on the coal tray up top allows for easily walking around with your hookah.

The coals are pretty hard to knock off of it, it doesn't take up much table space, it's not hard to see over, clean up is a breeze. It's probably my favorite piece I own

• Like 1