Nima

Smoking Right Now Thread

Question

If you're ever smoking a hookah and browsing the forum at the same time, stop by here and post what flavor/brand/mix you're smoking.

Edited by Nima
  • Like 1

I mean, how hard can it really be to make a metal coal holder with slits on the side? I had to add a washer so the vent shield thing would rotate freely, there was always rubbing before but it was a 2 second fix. My knockoff ignis is the shit though.

Sent from my iPhone using Hookah.org mobile app

• Like 1

4 hours ago, Honni said:

I mean, how hard can it really be to make a metal coal holder with slits on the side? I had to add a washer so the vent shield thing would rotate freely, there was always rubbing before but it was a 2 second fix. My knockoff ignis is the shit though.

That seems to be a common problem with the knockoffs, at least that is what I'm seeing in reviews of them. 

On 1/24/2017 at 10:48 PM, dd0723 said:

How's that heaven leaf lime by itself?

Sent from my iPad using Hookah.org mobile app

Haven't tried it by itself yet, but I probably will at some point this weekend.  A few of the flavors I got are a little weak, which is a bit disappointing since I like robust flavors (like the peppermint), so I've slowed down on the experimentation.

Smoking AF orange, mango, and mint right now.

Smoking AF peach and mango out of this here pineapple the 606771afbad1da8abd3c3e89f4053546.jpg

That seems to be a common problem with the knockoffs, at least that is what I'm seeing in reviews of them. 

ce9e97e18a4e20defd1a845eea511882.jpg

I remove the screw, separate the pieces, put one of these washers in, re assemble, and put the screw back in and it works like a charm

• Like 2

3 minutes ago, Honni said:

I remove the screw, separate the pieces, put one of these washers in, re assemble, and put the screw back in and it works like a charm

It's the simplest solutions that are the greatest. I'm surprised they didn't include a washer though, but I guess they have to cut corners where ever possible on the cheap ones. 

Packing up a lovely mix of 55% AF strawberry 45% AF mint with cream. 

I hate their strawberry but I also hated Nakhla so maybe although I love strawberries themselves I hate the shisha flavor

Just packed up a 70/30 of Nakhla Da with some AF cardamom, it was pretty mellow. Turned both of the flavors way down somehow

• Like 1

Not right now though ... will be returning home tomorrow... and then'll be packing a bowl of Khalil Mamoon Double Apple

Sent from my  DrSatwinder's iPhone using Hookah.org mobile app

• Like 1

Well I'm.giving this Tangier's static starlight a try, its the second bowl I've had so far and both today. I like it though, for me it's a pretty mellow flavor but that works out for me because its not too sweet and its a little bit sour, I forgot what these flavors are supposed to be. These hoses need washed and these aren't award winning sessions so I'm not entirely sure what I'm tasting, watermelon and grape? Its a solid flavor I'm liking it quite a bit so far

• Like 1

a903aa5249f8c3a6476007f31fe9a7d0.jpg

Trying afzal pan raas mixed with Nakhla DA, I just keep it in a nirvana container to keep it fresh and and easy, I don't care for nirvana shisha. It's different... I feel like this is what them old men you see in a field in Pakistan with a hookah are smoking, it's not bad though.. just not a go to flavor

• Like 1

79760a3946a9089c4eab832efae2accf.jpg
Just got this off my local store. Been smoking good as of now, and taste's kinda different ...
Anybody else had it??

8c3208b57110a2f45a55414debd9c51f.jpg
AF Guava today ... with Real Guava juice (mixed with water in 1:2 ratio) in the base ...
So far, pretty good & mellow ...

• Like 1