Nima

Smoking Right Now Thread

Question

If you're ever smoking a hookah and browsing the forum at the same time, stop by here and post what flavor/brand/mix you're smoking.

Edited by Nima
  • Like 1

6,744 answers to this question

10 hours ago, DudeWhere'sMyHookah said:

Happy birthday man!

Sent from my iPhone using Hookah.org mobile app

Thanks Dude! It ended up not being the last of my shisha. The missus got shisha and coals for my birthday gift. 

• Like 3

If anyone want to try something Tasty Flavour With Gg aftertaste - try 30% chocolate (Al Fakir), 40% Vanilla(All Fakir) , 40% Mint(Al Fakir) or Pan Rasna(Afzal) with lemon squeezed in base or normal will do too.
Lemme know when you people try . ?🤘

Sent from my XT1562 using Hookah.org mobile app

• Like 1

On 2/8/2017 at 10:12 AM, chernobyl said:

Thanks Dude! It ended up not being the last of my shisha. The missus got shisha and coals for my birthday gift. 

She's a good missus and a keeper... happy belated birth day!

On 2/9/2017 at 2:51 PM, Honni said:

52d45c1fd8f47c81519461a15c681129.jpg

At work smoking AF energy drink flavor/Cherry... it tastes like a cherry bomb

Side note, anyone try the bond marijuana 420 flavor besides me? That shit tastes like lavender soap. Americans got me again lol

wow how old is that? I've never seen that with a panther on the front. 

Smoking some al waha magic touch in my HBM gold glass, oxide obowl and oduman ignis. I really love this little hookah much more than my zahrah patron. Oh yeah, and my pharaoh's flexx mini hose.

83fe3f48e3301fcc3bcaffb68a68529c.jpg

• Like 2

Smoking some al waha magic touch in my HBM gold glass, oxide obowl and oduman ignis. I really love this little hookah much more than my zahrah patron. Oh yeah, and my pharaoh's flexx mini hose.

83fe3f48e3301fcc3bcaffb68a68529c.jpg

Thats nice setup up there man

Sent from DrSatwinder's Redmi Note 4

Hey as i just said been away super busy ... Just gonna grab my KM & AF Cardamom as soon as i reach home today evening ...
Njoy every1

• Like 1

" userid="10692"]

Hey as i just said been away super busy ... Just gonna grab my KM & AF Cardamom as soon as i reach home today evening ...
Njoy every1

Thanks man. I really love this setup. The guys over at hookah Boyz Llc have really done a great job in research and development to come up with a great quality little pipe that won't break the bank and smoke better than some of my bigger pipes.
Paired with the oxide hookah obowl and oduman ignis and this is all I've been using recently.

f092b87b53a67069228957722e61f772.jpg70687b8c19b2f0bbdca09d3c8953cd13.jpg

Smoking Al Waha sweet shock, one of my new favorite flavors out of my new Al-Fakher glass shisha

I don't know why but I love the look of that pipe. I have the Fumo jar and zahrah lounge hookah and I think that's enough for me. I've come to find out that I'm not a big fan of glass pipes. They are too airy and I prefer a bit of restriction to enjoy my session. The Fumo jar is great but doesn't last as long as I would like because of the size of the bowl.

• Like 1

Having a bowl of AF Strawberry then off to bed. Got crossfit in the morning then off to a dyno day with the car club. My hookah will be attending with me

• Like 2

Nothing special, just my typical pack of mint. I'm sure I've posted it at least 50 times in this thread :P

• Like 3

I'm doing a 60/40 or so blend of nakhla DA and starbuzz vintage Indian spiced apple, to be honest I've hardly touched this star buzz, I've only smoked it a couple times, giving it another shot, BTW I finished off that pack of static starlight, at first I was kind of iffy about it and just thought it was decent, but over time I found it to be a very forgiving flavor in terms of heat management, and pretty freaking good, its good in a really humble way, like its just a simple blend and the flavors in it don't really hit you as anything too crazy, but its just so simple and well done, a reason why I love AF so much BTW, that static starlight is really easy to just burn through, getting that again for sure. Also I killed off that pack of orange mint a good while ago, only took me about, idk, a week a most? For whatever reason whenever I get straight orange by AF, I let it sit in the container for a long time and hardly touch it, I haven't had the mix in so long but idk, they put the right amount of mint in there and it just does it for me, I will most likely get a whole kilo of it next order when my stash runs low. Also this blend I'm smoking now that I mentioned at the beginning of this long post, its pretty nice. I'm still not super impressed with this starbuzz flavor but this blend works for me because I wanted to smoke some nakhla before bed, but I wanted it to be light, and for that purpose this actually does a great job. It has that puffy light cool smoke you get with starbuzz and all that juice it has, but it has enough flavor from the nak to keep me interested in the flavor. Oh yeah, its 60% Nak and 40% starbuzz, I just mixed it up by hand because sections and layers haven't worked for me before with the starbuzz, don't know why

• Like 1

I'm doing a 60/40 or so blend of nakhla DA and starbuzz vintage Indian spiced apple, to be honest I've hardly touched this star buzz, I've only smoked it a couple times, giving it another shot, BTW I finished off that pack of static starlight, at first I was kind of iffy about it and just thought it was decent, but over time I found it to be a very forgiving flavor in terms of heat management, and pretty freaking good, its good in a really humble way, like its just a simple blend and the flavors in it don't really hit you as anything too crazy, but its just so simple and well done, a reason why I love AF so much BTW, that static starlight is really easy to just burn through, getting that again for sure. Also I killed off that pack of orange mint a good while ago, only took me about, idk, a week a most? For whatever reason whenever I get straight orange by AF, I let it sit in the container for a long time and hardly touch it, I haven't had the mix in so long but idk, they put the right amount of mint in there and it just does it for me, I will most likely get a whole kilo of it next order when my stash runs low. Also this blend I'm smoking now that I mentioned at the beginning of this long post, its pretty nice. I'm still not super impressed with this starbuzz flavor but this blend works for me because I wanted to smoke some nakhla before bed, but I wanted it to be light, and for that purpose this actually does a great job. It has that puffy light cool smoke you get with starbuzz and all that juice it has, but it has enough flavor from the nak to keep me interested in the flavor. Oh yeah, its 60% Nak and 40% starbuzz, I just mixed it up by hand because sections and layers haven't worked for me before with the starbuzz, don't know why

Whoa you took your time typing all that man .... And i took mine reading ....
Good advice somehow ...
Will might start mixing, though like my shisha as individual flavours man ...

Nothing special, just my typical pack of mint. I'm sure I've posted it at least 50 times in this thread 

Mint & Paan are somehow the evergreen flavours .... Never get outta taste ...

• Like 2

" userid="10692"]

Njoy every1

Thanks man. I really love this setup. The guys over at hookah Boyz Llc have really done a great job in research and development to come up with a great quality little pipe that won't break the bank and smoke better than some of my bigger pipes.
Paired with the oxide hookah obowl and oduman ignis and this is all I've been using recently.

I don't know why but I love the look of that pipe. I have the Fumo jar and zahrah lounge hookah and I think that's enough for me. I've come to find out that I'm not a big fan of glass pipes. They are too airy and I prefer a bit of restriction to enjoy my session. The Fumo jar is great but doesn't last as long as I would like because of the size of the bowl.

I know what you mean by "airy" and this is the first glass hookah I've ever smoked that's not. It has the draw of my KM and I think you'd love this one, plus it comes in a baller case and has less cleaning duty than a metal hookah f127123e6c435bc2ce24cef9af49b5d2.jpg

• Like 2

I know what you mean by "airy" and this is the first glass hookah I've ever smoked that's not. It has the draw of my KM and I think you'd love this one, plus it comes in a baller case and has less cleaning duty than a metal hookah f127123e6c435bc2ce24cef9af49b5d2.jpg

Wow ... That's an awesome case man ....

• Like 1

" userid="10692"]
Mint & Paan are somehow the evergreen flavours .... Never get outta taste ...

Well first off thanks for reading lmao, but I mean it depends on who you ask and what you're mixing, if I'm mixing AF double apple and nakhla double apple then I think sections or layers are better but it just depends on my mood, but it never really hurts to try things differently. This just happened to be my best experience for this specific mix
  • Like 1