Nima

Smoking Right Now Thread

Question

If you're ever smoking a hookah and browsing the forum at the same time, stop by here and post what flavor/brand/mix you're smoking.

Edited by Nima
  • Like 1

6,745 answers to this question

I'm doing a 60/40 or so blend of nakhla DA and starbuzz vintage Indian spiced apple, to be honest I've hardly touched this star buzz, I've only smoked it a couple times, giving it another shot, BTW I finished off that pack of static starlight, at first I was kind of iffy about it and just thought it was decent, but over time I found it to be a very forgiving flavor in terms of heat management, and pretty freaking good, its good in a really humble way, like its just a simple blend and the flavors in it don't really hit you as anything too crazy, but its just so simple and well done, a reason why I love AF so much BTW, that static starlight is really easy to just burn through, getting that again for sure. Also I killed off that pack of orange mint a good while ago, only took me about, idk, a week a most? For whatever reason whenever I get straight orange by AF, I let it sit in the container for a long time and hardly touch it, I haven't had the mix in so long but idk, they put the right amount of mint in there and it just does it for me, I will most likely get a whole kilo of it next order when my stash runs low. Also this blend I'm smoking now that I mentioned at the beginning of this long post, its pretty nice. I'm still not super impressed with this starbuzz flavor but this blend works for me because I wanted to smoke some nakhla before bed, but I wanted it to be light, and for that purpose this actually does a great job. It has that puffy light cool smoke you get with starbuzz and all that juice it has, but it has enough flavor from the nak to keep me interested in the flavor. Oh yeah, its 60% Nak and 40% starbuzz, I just mixed it up by hand because sections and layers haven't worked for me before with the starbuzz, don't know why

I love reading your posts man; so detailed. We appreciate that.

Sent from my iPhone using Hookah.org mobile app
" userid="10692"]We got this forum kinda happening .... Lets keep it this way guys ....
& Share and keep 'em pics coming ....

Sent from DrSatwinder's Redmi Note 4

This thread is always happening. Lol.

Thanks man. I really love this setup. The guys over at hookah Boyz Llc have really done a great job in research and development to come up with a great quality little pipe that won't break the bank and smoke better than some of my bigger pipes.
Paired with the oxide hookah obowl and oduman ignis and this is all I've been using recently.

I don't know why but I love the look of that pipe. I have the Fumo jar and zahrah lounge hookah and I think that's enough for me. I've come to find out that I'm not a big fan of glass pipes. They are too airy and I prefer a bit of restriction to enjoy my session. The Fumo jar is great but doesn't last as long as I would like because of the size of the bowl.

I know what you mean by "airy" and this is the first glass hookah I've ever smoked that's not. It has the draw of my KM and I think you'd love this one, plus it comes in a baller case and has less cleaning duty than a metal hookah f127123e6c435bc2ce24cef9af49b5d2.jpg

Damn you are not kidding. That case is for straight up ballers like you.

Today is my lazy Sunday so I'm finishing up a bowl of social smoke cucumber chill in my KM kahramana with oxide obowl and oduman ignis.
Later my second bowl might be a new flavor from hookaps.

9e2afd68f8d89e79532801a207e488fa.jpg

7264e4736d9bdba420a0df0cc8a2bb31.jpg

• Like 2

d7a10491bc871a2d7a59890757e4c17d.jpg

AF banana and Nakhla mango. Let's see how this goes

Naklah mango? I didn't know they had that flavor.

Smoking some AF orange/mint and playing Lord of the Rings Online!    Great way to spend the last part of the weekend.

Nice way to relax.

I'm having a relaxing Sunday evening with some social smoke grapefruit chill in my zahrah patron and pharaoh's hydra and mini flexx hose.

3fdaadac305a0a5969dd92e267885f68.jpg

• Like 2

Smoking some social smoke cucumber chill using my new glass insert for my pharaoh's hydra bowl.

I know I have a bunch of new flavors to try out but I didn't think I had enough time tonight to do so.

8f0f6b8ceffc5c778bd944a271010797.jpg

c8b7745385a010185ecbb55abe514365.jpg

• Like 2

I haven't smoked in two days because;
1) we had company staying over for a few days that... that...well, I'm not even going to go there.
And
2) had plans over the weekend that just didn't allow me to do what I like to do.

Other than that I've been having some sessions with my hookah Boyz little rig and the new glass inserts for my hydra bowls.

I did try the fantasia F1 series and it's really a huge difference from the old fantasia. It tasted like blueberry and we all know how I feel about blueberry; I love it.
My only issue is that it doesn't lasts as long as I would like it to.

Next up on my list is the fantasia Castro line. All the reviews I've seen are positive so I can't wait to try them.

6f3b6bd24fe314158b964039ffa44432.jpg

• Like 4

Been one of those weeks where you get too busy to come online. I've been smoking mint and blueberry all week though. 

• Like 2

What's up guys? I finally tried the Fantasia's Castro line and well, it leaves a lot to be desired. I wasn't as impressed as I thought I was going to be. However that's one out of three flavors. I hope the others are better.

6b6849a75dcb1b73664c5db2aa1e7657.jpg

• Like 4

5 minutes ago, dd0723 said:

What's up guys? I finally tried the Fantasia's Castro line and well, it leaves a lot to be desired. I wasn't as impressed as I thought I was going to be. However that's one out of three flavors. I hope the others are better.

6b6849a75dcb1b73664c5db2aa1e7657.jpg

Can't wait to see what you think of the others. I haven't had Fantasia in a long while

• Like 2

Just now, dd0723 said:

I think I'll try Caña de menta tomorrow or translated into English as cane mint. Sounds familiar? Lol.

Sounds very familiar, haha. 

Smoking a bowl of 80% Mint, 20% Blueberry. I really need to clean up my little "hookah station" 

IMG_20170319_014906.jpg

• Like 2

Sounds very familiar, haha. 
Smoking a bowl of 80% Mint, 20% Blueberry. I really need to clean up my little "hookah station" 

IMG_20170319_014906.thumb.jpg.55ea2b29a0afe5c96f10f89223011ff5.jpg

WUT? Is that all you have to clean up? You have it easy. This is my station...I have a lot of cleaning to do.

Damn picture didn't come out. Let's try this again...

b9fdf05ba17c6c15d89fd5635a99beee.jpg

• Like 2

13 minutes ago, dd0723 said:

WUT? Is that all you have to clean up? You have it easy. This is my station...I have a lot of cleaning to do.

Damn picture didn't come out. Let's try this again...

Damn that is a lot to clean up! Better hop to it :P Love the collection of hookahs, by the way.

That is just the top part, I have drawers underneath full of supplies. I meant that I have bits of shisha on the station that need to be wiped off. 

This is drawer #1. I also have a small station on my hookah table that I made (remember that thing?) Right now the stuff isn't on the table because I just repainted it. It has a nice chalkboard tabletop, so you can doddle and smoke!

IMG_20170319_020335.jpg

d92380e0-ef7a-463c-8682-ab33b94a991f.jpg

Edited by chernobyl
Forgot to add a sentence
  • Like 2

3 hours ago, iotterbeinbed said:

Trying out AF melon for the first time - it seems to be a pretty light flavor, but not bad.  I like melon-flavored anything.  :)

I wouldn't say melon is a light flavor. I've found it to be quite a rich flavor, enough to only need a small amount to alter the flavor of a mix. It is great nonetheless, and is in my rotation of flavors. This past week was blueberry though, watermelon will likely be next.

• Like 3

17 hours ago, chernobyl said:

I wouldn't say melon is a light flavor. I've found it to be quite a rich flavor, enough to only need a small amount to alter the flavor of a mix. It is great nonetheless, and is in my rotation of flavors. This past week was blueberry though, watermelon will likely be next.

I posted that as I was just starting the bowl.... after a few hits, the flavor deepened and I was like, oh, this isn't as light as I thought.  I think I might have to get a 250g container to have around for mixing.

• Like 3

Damn that is a lot to clean up! Better hop to it  Love the collection of hookahs, by the way.
 That is just the top part, I have drawers underneath full of supplies. I meant that I have bits of shisha on the station that need to be wiped off. 
This is drawer #1. I also have a small station on my hookah table that I made (remember that thing?) Right now the stuff isn't on the table because I just repainted it. It has a nice chalkboard tabletop, so you can doddle and smoke!
IMG_20170319_020335.thumb.jpg.a6c02dd0efc4f45c3211096d6131d00d.jpg
d92380e0-ef7a-463c-8682-ab33b94a991f.thumb.jpg.537fb6cbd189ce4a1dce104d773dbfb6.jpg

Oh that's cool. I like the drawers.
Thanks for the compliments. I don't think you can really see them all really well and some were being cleaned. In total I know own 13 hookahs. Eventually I'll clean that table and display them all nice and neatly.

Tonight I'm smoking some fantasia F1 which is a nice blueberry and I'm using my social smoke Izmir and my new pharaoh's swivel hose.
I love this hose, solid and with a nice draw.

39f87ecd8e5be87dc76b3c0178d2a0a2.jpg

• Like 2

5 minutes ago, dd0723 said:

Oh that's cool. I like the drawers.
Thanks for the compliments. I don't think you can really see them all really well and some were being cleaned. In total I know own 13 hookahs. Eventually I'll clean that table and display them all nice and neatly.

Tonight I'm smoking some fantasia F1 which is a nice blueberry and I'm using my social smoke Izmir and my new pharaoh's swivel hose.
I love this hose, solid and with a nice draw.

39f87ecd8e5be87dc76b3c0178d2a0a2.jpg

Thank you. You sure have me beat on the hookah collection. I sold a few of mine over the years to friends getting into the hobby. I miss them but glad to see them go to a good home. 

I was talking to the missus about that hose after seeing you post about it. It may just be the next thing to be added to my collection.

I'm smoking a bowl of AF mint, but I'm sure you guys are tired of me posting the same thing. :P 

• Like 2

Been one of those weeks where you get too busy to come online. I've been smoking mint and blueberry all week though. 

Been the same here man ... just got enough time to check the forum and read all your nice posts ...
been on Afzal Pan Raas all this time ...

Sent from my iPhone using Hookah.org mobile appDamn picture didn't come out. Let's try this again...

Nice collection you got there ...

• Like 2