Nima

Smoking Right Now Thread

Question

If you're ever smoking a hookah and browsing the forum at the same time, stop by here and post what flavor/brand/mix you're smoking.

Edited by Nima
  • Like 1

6,744 answers to this question

Thank you. You sure have me beat on the hookah collection. I sold a few of mine over the years to friends getting into the hobby. I miss them but glad to see them go to a good home. 
I was talking to the missus about that hose after seeing you post about it. It may just be the next thing to be added to my collection.
I'm smoking a bowl of AF mint, but I'm sure you guys are tired of me posting the same thing.  

Nah we can never get tired of reading what you post. I always have moments when I find something so good that I smoke it for a month straight.

I'm glad you like the hose. I've been using it for a little while now so I'm pretty sure I can answer any question you have. I'm loving everything about it and is fully washable too.

Sent from my iPhone using Hookah.org mobile app
" userid="10692"]
Nice collection you got there ...

Thank you. Maybe this weekend I'll have them all clean and displaying so I can take a proper picture. There are two small hookahs in that picture that you can really see because they are behind the taller ones.

AF Kiwi with mint today... I wish I'd tried kiwi ages ago, this stuff is great!

I told you. That flavor is amazing.

• Like 2

Well I'm just here smoking some k peach with a wiess beer, pretty nice. Cleaned out the shika after the longest time and using that

Thinking about picking up another hookah, probably to make a dedicated DA, but I haven't seen one I really want yet, besides like the really expensive traditional ones like those Turkish hookahs, and there's that Syrian on 5star I've been looking at for god knows how long but it went up in price again lmao, but I don't want it that bad otherwise I'd of gotten the km copy by now

• Like 2

" userid="10692"]28d84bd3732a36fba9efb3383e73f8bc.jpg
There you go ... AF Energy Drink ... so so flavour, bit on the sweeter side ...
Anybdy else had it too?

I've had it, I think it was this site or possibly another where I heard mixing that with AF double apple makes a jagerbomb type flavor, I got it for that and it was pretty solid as a mix, by itself energy drink was alright too
  • Like 2

" userid="10692"]28d84bd3732a36fba9efb3383e73f8bc.jpg
There you go ... AF Energy Drink ... so so flavour, bit on the sweeter side ...
Anybdy else had it too?

I've never had it but I hear mixed reviews about it. Most people like it because they say it tastes like the red bull drink.

Right now smoking a mix of heaven leaf spice chai with alwaha magic touch. It's ok but I probably won't try that mix again. Heaven leaf is great on its own as it is.

7ab03a0a7a635b1be7ef6e5338ec8829.jpg

I'm smoking some of that peach Tangier's flavor, I forgot what its called its not k peach or juicy peach, threw the label out, gotta order more soon since this is all I have left

• Like 1

8528735720926733af9ea915895cc17c.jpg783c92a01c090615373244bed6c6e392.jpg57064d5cad097b902ddabae61e66ba63.jpg

Well.... last night kicked ass

Hell it definitely looked like it kicked ass. You are one lucky guy all around; al waha, massage and boobs. I want to be like you when I grow up.

I'm smoking some of that peach Tangier's flavor, I forgot what its called its not k peach or juicy peach, threw the label out, gotta order more soon since this is all I have left

Not Kashmir?

Waiting on the coals to try the last of the Castro line I got; caña de menta, literally translated to cane mint.
I already threw out a bag from this line. Just yuck!
c1c0da36241736c02e7a7e5c10d9a481.jpg

Well I'm having a bowl of some AF gum with cinnamon, its one of the packs I had lying around for awhile and one of the few with flavor left lmao, I don't know why I let this sit for awhile, its a really good flavor

• Like 1

I'm smoking some nakhla revamped mint, got a couple other flavors now that were revamped, this is pretty much what I'd guess mizo mint would of been like had I tried it, its really good, forgot to mention I got a new bowl, its the shika Egyptian style bowl, I'm using it with the lotus right now and it seems great off the bat, its really wide and shallow like shika bowls normally are but this one is reeeaaally shallow, and its 5 holes standard egy bowl design, looks beautiful too, I'll try to get a picture of it later

• Like 1

Man I'm loving this bowl, I like it more than my unglazed shika, I have half a mind to try and find an unglazed version of this, its gorgeous and smokes like an absolute monster. I'm seriously just constantly impressed with these shika bowls. Smoking nakhla mint and its great, its more like the original mint, not too juicy, smooth and sweet. The white grape was cool too, that stuff was drenched

• Like 1

My shisha shipment came in today!  Smoking a bowl out of my new teensy Mya Gelato before work - SS Blackberry with a smidge of AF Vanilla.  It took a good 10 minutes to decide what I wanted to try first and christen the new hookah with.  I'm going to try the Alchemist Peppermint Mocha when I have some time between clients tonight, and my day off tomorrow will be devoted to sampling the new flavors.  :)

• Like 2

Sorry for the prolonged absence everyone. Hope you've all been well! It's been a crazy month but things are finally getting handled lol

I haven't been smoking much at all this week due to a stomach bug but before that it's been nothing but al Fakher golden grape and trifecta death by ice mixed or the new brand black lava pineapple.

• Like 3

Sorry for the prolonged absence everyone. Hope you've all been well! It's been a crazy month but things are finally getting handled lol

I haven't been smoking much at all this week due to a stomach bug but before that it's been nothing but al Fakher golden grape and trifecta death by ice mixed or the new brand black lava pineapple.

Nice to see you back dude!!!!

I didn't smoke much the past few days because I got a stupid cold, but I'm much better now.
Been smoking out of my new pharaoh's skull hookah lately. Cool little pipe with an amazing purge. It's truly effortless.
Also been smoking a new shisha brand called gold star based out of my neighbor town and it's pretty good. Reminds me a lot of social smoke in every way

918a719625294153400081293a04a8d7.jpg

38466433cc5e0697039312ba87768b7a.jpg

• Like 2

16 hours ago, CorbinDrums said:

Im in vegas (henderson) right now till thursday for work. Every good smoke shop i wanna hit is atleast 5 - 6 miles away :( what should i do? Uber? Postmates? Im going crazy

Sent from my VS880PP using Hookah.org mobile app

What did you end up doing?  I would've gone with Uber!  Hope you had a great night, regardless.  :)

• Like 1

Well my new hookah came in, its a lot better looking than I expected but I'm just waiting on the hose since they forgot it lmao, but otherwise I'm loving it, its the best looking hookah I have and no leaks! I'm dedicating it to double apple which is what I'm smoking now, haven't posted much since I've been pretty busy with work but yeah

• Like 3

Well my new hookah came in, its a lot better looking than I expected but I'm just waiting on the hose since they forgot it lmao, but otherwise I'm loving it, its the best looking hookah I have and no leaks! I'm dedicating it to double apple which is what I'm smoking now, haven't posted much since I've been pretty busy with work but yeah

Post up some pics!

• Like 2

On 4/21/2017 at 8:13 AM, Mint Head said:

What did you end up getting? 

I've been smoking as always, but lately I'm getting headaches again. It doesn't help I'm smoking crap like Castro's line from Fantasia and desi murli that kicks my ass and smells like swamp-ass. I bought a tin of Al Waha Arctic peach and it smells and taste like chemicals so much that I'm thinking of making that my 3rd container of shisha that I ever throw out. I really need to stop smoking crap and get myself on the trending train and smoke what everybody else is smoking. 

At least the Gold star tobacco I've been smoking has been very decent. My only complain with it is that it doesn't last as long as I would like. Usually on the second round of coals it doesn't have any flavor left, but it's great for those evenings when I only want to smoke for an hour or so. Lately I've been having a lot of those nights, specially on Mondays when I have the longest nights at work. 

• Like 2

I took my first final today and passed with a B-, so celebrating with a bowl of AF Lemon Mint and Haze Lime It Up, whilst studying for my next final tomorrow.  :)

• Like 2

I took my first final today and passed with a B-, so celebrating with a bowl of AF Lemon Mint and Haze Lime It Up, whilst studying for my next final tomorrow.  

YAY!!! Congrats!! It will soon be all over and you can enjoy smoking as much as you want to.

• Like 2

I haven't posted here in forever. Trying out this black lava fx apple to see what the hype is about. It's definitely a buzzy smoke. The flavor is more akin to nakhla da than AF Da which is a positive in my book but the tobacco undertones are quite unpleasant. Even the smell is off putting. It's almost as if the tobacco used was that American Spirit brand or actual low grade pipe tobacco and just covered it in flavorings and honey/molasses (forget which base they use). Needs more testing before I finalize how I feel about this brand.

• Like 1