Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Nima

Smoking Right Now Thread

Question

If you're ever smoking a hookah and browsing the forum at the same time, stop by here and post what flavor/brand/mix you're smoking.

6,748 answers to this question

Sounds delicious. I like to mix stuff and let it meld for a little while too sometimes. I think it helps the flavors blend more.

I'm celebrating my wedding anniversary today, not sure what our smoke is going to be yet though. I'm thinking something along the lines of pumpkin pie, 7 spice, chai or something chocolatey. Or maybe some type of mix with those.

Have you tried their Brandy or Flames flavor? My local shop just got these in and I always try new flavors, I just want to know what to expect

Nope I'm going to look into it

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I feel the same way

Have you tried their Brandy or Flames flavor? My local shop just got these in and I always try new flavors, I just want to know what to expect

Nakhla Shisha on the Beach. Just picked this flavor up the other day, it isn't bad but I will not be getting this again for a while

I feel the same way

Nakhla Shisha on the Beach. Just picked this flavor up the other day, it isn't bad but I will not be getting this again for a while

Packing a bowl of hydro herbal flower power right now. Its a sweet rose flavor. Haven't tried it yet but it smells real good haha

Sent from my Nexus 4 using Tapatalk

Just finished up a bowl of VooDoo steamstones watermelon flavor. Pretty good, tastes like watermelon jolly ranchers haha

Sent from my Nexus 4 using Tapatalk