Nima

Smoking Right Now Thread

Question

If you're ever smoking a hookah and browsing the forum at the same time, stop by here and post what flavor/brand/mix you're smoking.

Edited by Nima
  • Like 1

6,748 answers to this question

Im smoking a nak mixture consisting of a little bit of kahn el kahlili, some cappuccino, some cinnamon, some caramel, and a little coffee

Sent from my SPH-L300 using Tapatalk

yda8ydud.jpgAl fakher cappucino..

Kinda itchy on the throat when i put the coal and start smoke.. but this gone in 10min..

Any tips guys?

Im new in hookah :)

Edited by NelNael

Had to get atleast 1more round of coals out of the nak from yesterday, now I can empty it tonight and smoke something else, more than likely going to be some mizo gum

Sent from my SPH-L300 using Tapatalk

Smoking Ayam Zaman double apple right now. Its a long cut traditional shisha, very strong, decent clouds good buzz. Deep undertones , not harsh at all with 2 coals at a time.

Sent from my XT907

Anybody else ever had starbuzz apricot? I picked up a can a while back and can find NO reviews on it, I like it a lot but I'm hesitant to smoke it very often because I think it was discontinued.... input please!

Sent from my XT907

Anybody else ever had starbuzz apricot? I picked up a can a while back and can find NO reviews on it, I like it a lot but I'm hesitant to smoke it very often because I think it was discontinued.... input please!

Sent from my XT907

I gotta say... that sounds amazing. I've never heard of it but I want some like... now.