Nima

Smoking Right Now Thread

Question

If you're ever smoking a hookah and browsing the forum at the same time, stop by here and post what flavor/brand/mix you're smoking.

Edited by Nima
  • Like 1

Im doing a fumari chocolate chill and fumari spiced chai in a double bowl. First time experimenting with a double head

Some Nakhla mint mixed with raspberry

Sent from my XT1060 using Hookah.org mobile app

I have a quadruple head somewhere in one of my hookah supply boxes.

Yea I bought a xlarge bowl which is frigin massive and a triple. The triples they had to send me three since the other two broke upon recieving.

I have a quadruple head somewhere in one of my hookah supply boxes.

Does that work well? I have always wondered.

Does that work well? I have always wondered.

It works adequately. Not really useful but it is a conversation piece

This chocolate chill with spiced chai is a must try I went one in each head. Id suggest doing a mix on the chill like 30% if not less. Really tasty though. Im not a huge mint fan though... lol

How do you like the red? Ive yet to try. Im just bout out on white

It is okay, not bad, but to me it isn’t as close to the actually Red Gummy Bear flavor as the White Gummy Bear is. In fact my husband got our lunch hookah ready this morning and when I started smoking I had no idea what he put in there. It was good and fruity, in fact I was leaning towards it being packed with Al Fakher Kiwi. So together (while good) don’t scream GUMMY BEARSSSSSSS!!!!!

For some reason I don’t seem to really like the colored tobacco from Fumari. I don’t know what but it seems like most of the flavors that I have tried that I haven’t liked or downright hated have been that artificial red color.

It is okay, not bad, but to me it isn’t as close to the actually Red Gummy Bear flavor as the White Gummy Bear is. In fact my husband got our lunch hookah ready this morning and when I started smoking I had no idea what he put in there. It was good and fruity, in fact I was leaning towards it being packed with Al Fakher Kiwi. So together (while good) don’t scream GUMMY BEARSSSSSSS!!!!!

For some reason I don’t seem to really like the colored tobacco from Fumari. I don’t know what but it seems like most of the flavors that I have tried that I haven’t liked or downright hated have been that artificial red color.

Yea it seems overdone. The only ones I like weirdly in that red state. Tutti frutti (tastes like juicy fruit gum to me) fumaris fumari. Similar to tutti but some interesting earthy tone. And rose. Rose is a hit or miss for some people id say. But its very relaxing...

Start Buzz safari melon dew, I also put a herbal mint tea bag in the base just to see what would happen

we the mooninites and you know that we back

Start Buzz safari melon dew, I also put a herbal mint tea bag in the base just to see what would happen

How is it?

Sent from my LG-LS970 using Hookah.org mobile app

How is it?

Sent from my LG-LS970 using Hookah.org mobile app

It was awesome, i think SMD already has a pretty strong green tea taste and the tea bag base really accented the flavor....I'll definitely be doing it again

Nakhla ice raspberry and watching psych