Nima

Smoking Right Now Thread

Question

If you're ever smoking a hookah and browsing the forum at the same time, stop by here and post what flavor/brand/mix you're smoking.

Edited by Nima
  • Like 1

I think it is more like actual maraschino cherries rather than the cigar or pipe tobacco type of cherry flavor at first. Towards the end it gets a little more of that pipe tobaccoish flavor.

Sent from my N9810 using Hookah.org mobile app

Tonight I'm having a social smoke mix that i saw on Instagram a while ago, 50/50 dulce de leche and cinammon spice. Very yummy mix.

[ATTACH=CONFIG]822[/ATTACH]

Dose dulce de leche taste good? I love the ice cream

Sent from my LG-LS970 using Hookah.org mobile app

Yeah Dulce de Leche is my favorite. Let's see if I can properly describe it.

it's not very strong as far as tobacco goes at all, so if you plan to smoke it longer than an hour the flavor won't last that long unless you mix it with something. However the taste is there until it does run out, and you can distinctively tell the flavor as you smoke it even though it's a light tobacco. It's very very sweet caramel which is what dulce de leche should be.

I have also done a few mixes with it just for the hell of it and my favorite mix until last night was 50/50 dulce de leche and Nakhla watermelon with ice in the base. That was the best mix I had until I mixed it with cinnamon. Tonight I'll probably mix it with Clove to see what that does.

Trying out Nirvana shisha. I've read mixed reviews but I will see for myself! Trying the redrum!

Sent from my XT907

Let us know good that is. The local stores don't carry that

Sent from my XT1060 using Hookah.org mobile app

Trying out Nirvana shisha. I've read mixed reviews but I will see for myself! Trying the redrum!

Sent from my XT907

A friend told me about this shisha and the awesome head rush he gets because of the medwhak mix in it. I would be afraid to try it for fear of getting sick. Usually i'm the only one smoking and a two hour session with a head-rush doesn't sound appealing.

I like it, the flavor of the redrum is kinda like strawberry crush soda. It does give you quite a buzz, I smoked for an hour out of my alien mini. It actually put me to sleep I just slept for 2 hours!

Sent from my XT907

I'm giving hookah-hookah evolution another try. The kiwi flavor this time because I wanted something fruity for this awesome weather. But it's disappointing me just like all of the others have. Oh well, I guess it's a miss for this brand.

Yeah Dulce de Leche is my favorite. Let's see if I can properly describe it.

it's not very strong as far as tobacco goes at all, so if you plan to smoke it longer than an hour the flavor won't last that long unless you mix it with something. However the taste is there until it does run out, and you can distinctively tell the flavor as you smoke it even though it's a light tobacco. It's very very sweet caramel which is what dulce de leche should be.

I have also done a few mixes with it just for the hell of it and my favorite mix until last night was 50/50 dulce de leche and Nakhla watermelon with ice in the base. That was the best mix I had until I mixed it with cinnamon. Tonight I'll probably mix it with Clove to see what that does.

Thanks man. What brand is it?

Sent from my LG-LS970 using Hookah.org mobile app

Smoking ice watermelon. I have a friend over and he has never smoked from a KM, only a cheap Chinese hookah.

Sent from my XT1060 using Hookah.org mobile app

I'm pretty sure hes talking about Social Smoke.

Lol. Yup. I do love that brand. So far it hasn't let me down yet like Al Fahker and starbuzz which I hate.

I've determined i've been smoking too much Tangiers, and with my schedule and such, I can't remember how many rounds of coals I've gone through on each bowl - I don't want to relit burned out tobacco - that's no fun. That stuff's too expensive to waste. So I'm smoking Fantasia Ice Mint, drinking some Stumptown Coffee, listening to Animals as Leaders, and getting some work done. It's a good night.