Nima

Smoking Right Now Thread

Question

If you're ever smoking a hookah and browsing the forum at the same time, stop by here and post what flavor/brand/mix you're smoking.

Edited by Nima
  • Like 1

Lol. Yup. I do love that brand. So far it hasn't let me down yet like Al Fahker and starbuzz which I hate.

Ah, don't hate on AF and Starbuzz. Just like any brand, there are good flavors and... some that you wonder if anyone actually tried the flavor and did quality assurance checks before canning it.

I like AF, but it gives me headaches. I’m going to blame all the red die but I could be wrong. As for Starbuzz, I got burnt out when I first started smoking because I liked Blue Mist so much. I need to give some of the other flavors a try.

Ah, don't hate on AF and Starbuzz. Just like any brand, there are good flavors and... some that you wonder if anyone actually tried the flavor and did quality assurance checks before canning it.

Starbuzz has a lot of those flavors...AF is generally pretty good though, aside from the whole ketchup tasting grape fiasco.

Smoking some Nakhla ice watermelon and blowing smoke bubbles

Sent from my XT1060 using Hookah.org mobile app

It's all about steady airflow and using a wide tube. We use PVC and a bowl of bubble mix and water.

LOL. not hating on AF. For me it has been a hit or miss. By my last count it has been 50/50 as far as flavor. The bad half... let me re-phrase, the half I don't like I just end up mixing it with something else to kill whatever flavor it has. The other half I enjoy smoking, but not enough to keep it in rotation. The little bit of AF I have left is only because one of my sisters liked it and i bought it for her to smoke when she comes over. It's not bad, and I enjoy it now and then, but it won't be in my rotation specially now that she's pregnant and quit hookah until she has the baby.

As for Starcrap? I mean starbuzz, yeah I will never ever buy that brand ever again. I have bought many flavors from them and I figured out it was their tobacco that sends me in a coughing fit. Last time I bough Starbuzz was Pirate's Cave because that's what a friend likes to smoke. He didn't show up and I smoked it without him. Why I did that I don't know because it was the same experience as any other star buzz flavor I've had. So I ended the session, and I sent him a picture of the can in the garbage. I threw away anything with the name star buzz because I HATE coughing when I'm trying to enjoy a session. I know, a lot of money down the drain, but I just figured is trial and error.

Don't get me wrong, there has been Social Smoke flavors that have also made me cough, but not as bad. Then I just end up mixing that flavor with something sweeter which is how I figured out Clove and cherry and Dulce de Leche and Cinammon are awesome mixes. :)

Edited by dd0723

Trying out the Nirvana Super Shisha flavor Head Rush. I think its a cola flavor? Can't really pin it. Its decent tho.

Sent from my XT907

Right now I'm cheating on social smoke with some Nakhla iced apple and double apple mix. I was in the mood for something kinda minty, but at least i get my absolute zero on Tuesday. :)

Oh and im also having a cup of homemade clove and cinammon tea with milk and honey.

Tangiers Strawberry. Finally, a nice night in Virginia, so I'm sitting on my patio, doing some work, while the wifey's asleep. It's a good night.

Finished off my day/night with a bowl of social smoke Arabian nights, perfect way to end a work week

Sent from my SPH-L300 using Tapatalk

Fantasia wild mango its my favorite :)

Sent from my LG-LS970 using Hookah.org mobile app

My brother has a weird thing about mango. He freaks out at the smell. I would love to smoke it more though

My brother has a weird thing about mango. He freaks out at the smell. I would love to smoke it more though

Why?

Some of my friends can't stand smoking mint. So I like to mess with them and get it often.

Having my morning smoke, Nakhla flames

Why?

It has something to do with his roommate being drunk and throwing up all this mango scented liquor. I think it scarred him.

Its kind of just funnier to sneak some mango in the bowl XD I'm an aweful sister. He doesn't notice it half the time though. But full emersion therapy (putting him in a bath of mangos) does sound appealing...

Sent from my C5155 using Hookah.org mobile app