Nima

Smoking Right Now Thread

Question

If you're ever smoking a hookah and browsing the forum at the same time, stop by here and post what flavor/brand/mix you're smoking.

Edited by Nima
  • Like 1

That's what sister are supposed to do :) that would be allot of mangos.

Sent from my LG-LS970 using Hookah.org mobile app

hahaha I would totally do the same thing. I can see how that would be a horrible experience though, and totally ruin mango flavored things forever.

Nakhla ice watermelon and having some Beck's Sapphire to drink.

Sent from my XT1060 using Hookah.org mobile app

The mint is subtle, instead of being minty it adds a cooling sensation to the watermelon

I really like melon flavors. What I'm trying to get through right now is Al Fakheir mint watermelon which I only like mixed in with other stuff... I'm not a fan of mint.

Sent from my C5155 using Hookah.org mobile app

I'm a huge fan of mint. I love putting ice in my ice chamber then smoking mint. It's so cooling on the throat

I heard it helps a lot with sinuses. My boyfriend used to be really into mint before I met him. Then he got sick off it and stopped smoking it. (Not caused by me)

Sent from my C5155 using Hookah.org mobile app

Sitting down to smoke some nakhla vanilla, with a touch of af orange mixed in for the dreamcicle taste

Sent from my SPH-L300 using Tapatalk

Sitting down to smoke some nakhla vanilla, with a touch of af orange mixed in for the dreamcicle taste

Sadly the store near me doesn't carry Nakhla vanilla. I really want to try it but I can't bring myself to order it since I have a store to go to for every other flavor

There I luck out, but in all honesty it isn't vanilla enough, imho. But it works

I'm a huge fan of mint. I love putting ice in my ice chamber then smoking mint. It's so cooling on the throat

I'm not a big fan of mint either and i thought i wasn't going to like shisha with mint in it, however I've come to like what I've tried so far. The strongest i have is Nakhla iced apple and i love it. Tuesday i get my social smoke order and absolute zero was one of the flavors i ordered, and i can't wait to try it.

I'm not a big fan of mint either and i thought i wasn't going to like shisha with mint in it, however I've come to like what I've tried so far. The strongest i have is Nakhla iced apple and i love it. Tuesday i get my social smoke order and absolute zero was one of the flavors i ordered, and i can't wait to try it.

All of Nakhla's mint flavors are strong, even their normal flavors are strong. It's how they flavor them. Their ice line is delightful, the main taste is the listed flavor with a touch of mint added.

There I luck out, but in all honesty it isn't vanilla enough, imho. But it works

Is it at least recognizably vanilla, by that I mean is it not noticeably artificially flavored?

It is, but I also think it slightly goes away if you dont smoke it quickly, I have had ot in a container for a few months amd the vanilla isnt as strong now, thinking about getting some vanilla beans and just putting one in there to see if it helps with adding flavor to it

It is, but I also think it slightly goes away if you dont smoke it quickly, I have had ot in a container for a few months amd the vanilla isnt as strong now, thinking about getting some vanilla beans and just putting one in there to see if it helps with adding flavor to it

Ah, I never have shisha for longer than a week. But I also never keep more than a kilogram on hand at once. Mostly because I don't have to order, I just go down the street for more supplies

I dont order often, except for nak, have a good supplier online that carries pretty much the full nak line, I have a good bit on hand and mix flavors alot

How about putting in some drops of vanilla extract and let it sit for a while?

Ah, I never have shisha for longer than a week. But I also never keep more than a kilogram on hand at once. Mostly because I don't have to order, I just go down the street for more supplies

Wow! You go through a lot of shisha then. Right now i have 19 flavors on hand....well 17 now that i finished 2 social smoke flavors. Regardless, i think thats too much shisha for just one person, meaning me of course. I do have a local shop that carries a decent selection and i can just go and pick up more, so i go there when I want some Nakhla and i order my social smoke online.

Right now I'm smoking a nice mix of social smoke clove and double apple, and i have 4 altoids and a tray of ice in the base with the water. Great session.

[ATTACH=CONFIG]827[/ATTACH]

How about putting in some drops of vanilla extract and let it sit for a while?

Well that would be ok, but most vanilla extract is alcohol based, I know that what I have here isnt anything more than two bottles of cheap vodka with vanilla beans soaking in them.

Now setting up to smoke some social smoke pink lemonade. This is pretty good stuff I must say