Nima

Smoking Right Now Thread

Question

If you're ever smoking a hookah and browsing the forum at the same time, stop by here and post what flavor/brand/mix you're smoking.

Edited by Nima
  • Like 1

Well that would be ok, but most vanilla extract is alcohol based, I know that what I have here isnt anything more than two bottles of cheap vodka with vanilla beans soaking in them.

Now setting up to smoke some social smoke pink lemonade. This is pretty good stuff I must say

Sent from my SPH-L300 using Tapatalk

I haven't tried their pink lemonade yet, but i have it on my list of flavors to try.

I like it, I only bought a 50, will definitely buy the big container when I order again

Sent from my SPH-L300 using Tapatalk

Having my morning smoke of Nakhla flames

Sent from my XT1060 using Hookah.org mobile app

Smoking kiwi mixed with pink on this really nice day. With my boyfriend. Its so chill before the storm of classes next week.

Sent from my C5155 using Hookah.org mobile app

Now smoking pink and mint watermelon. This might become a regular thing cause its a pretty awesome flavor

Having my morning smoke of Nakhla flames

I'm stopping at my local smoke shop tomorrow where I get my Nakhla to see if they have the Nakhla flames. I think I want to try it. My Social Smoke count just went down by 4 flavors because my sis in FL wanted them, so I'm sending her the unopened ones. Need to replenish what I'm loosing. LOL

Flames is good. The smell is stronger than the taste which is good. I'm actually smoking it right now. What are your local prices for Nakhla

Flames is good. The smell is stronger than the taste which is good. I'm actually smoking it right now. What are your local prices for Nakhla

The most expensive I've paid is $10.99 for their mizo or iced flavors for 250G, but I usually get the more regular flavors at $8.99. I need to stop by anyway because they told me they are getting some Fumari flavors and I'm dying to try the gummy bear one. So I hope they have it in stock tomorrow.

Ah my local store carries every type of Nakhla for $7.99, al fakher is $8.99, starbuzz us $17.99. They carry fumari, al rayan, and a lot more, but I don't really get those.

Northeast Ohio, I live in Cleveland. The store is Assad's bakery. They have the most reasonable prices I have ever seen. I've been a customer for over 3 years. Do now they will cut me deals if I buy in bulk or buy a new hookah they will throw in free supplies

Ah my local store carries every type of Nakhla for $7.99, al fakher is $8.99, starbuzz us $17.99. They carry fumari, al rayan, and a lot more, but I don't really get those.

Wow dude those are amazing prices!!!!my local shop is pretty popular because they are the only ones in the area, but they don't carry everything. Their main line is starbuzz and that's what they push on you the most unless you know what you want. They have all the starbuzz flavors. They carry some Nakhla, one or two flavors from haze which I want to try, A LOT of Al Fakher, and pretty soon the popular fumari flavors like gummy bear.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

what Chernobyl pays is what local shops in Richmond va charge, as well as nearly online vendor.

True about the online vendors but going to a store saves paying for shipping. So in the long run it is cheaper

That’s cool. I always wait until I plan to buy enough to get free shipping. But I don’t have an option the only shisha I can buy around here is Fantasia in 50g boxes and a very limited amount of Hookah-Hookah. So it just works better for me to have stuff come in the mail. That way it is waiting for me when I get home from work. I would buy more locally if I could though.

Yeah and you can discuss the products with them, get great tips on what to try and you get to help a local business

I will agree that local shops are better than buying online, but the problem with a lot of shops is they sell other things too that they put more focus on (bongs, pipes, vaporizers, etc.), and especially around here, the store owners don't know jack about hookahs. hell, one told me that quick lights were much better so they would probably stop carrying coconaras. at pretty much any shop, I'm on my own to make my own decisions, because the employees are of no help.

I'll also add I buy primarily online. with free shipping codes (over $100 on hookah-shisha) and announced store sales (hookah-shisha does them all the time too), it's a much better price for better quality.

Ah yeah I understand that. Luckily the store I go to focuses on hookah and middle Eastern food. So they are very knowledgeable. They want to carry more hookah supplies but they'd have to make the store bigger to carry it all.

True about the online vendors but going to a store saves paying for shipping. So in the long run it is cheaper

Yeah I agree with that specially when they want to charge you $12 for shipping and the shisha is $14.99. Makes it not worth it.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Plus if you buy from the store you can smell it first and decide if you'll like it.

True, but I don't really buy by the smell because it can be very deceiving. It has to be smell added to the tin because i would worry that the bag was leaking if you could smell it through two sealed bags.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk