Nima

Smoking Right Now Thread

Question

If you're ever smoking a hookah and browsing the forum at the same time, stop by here and post what flavor/brand/mix you're smoking.

Edited by Nima
  • Like 1

True, but I don't really buy by the smell because it can be very deceiving. It has to be smell added to the tin because i would worry that the bag was leaking if you could smell it through two sealed bags.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

You can always open the tin and smell the bags. Nakhla comes in a box and some of the stronger flavors you can smell from a distance away. Even when they are unopened

Sent from my XT1060 using Hookah.org mobile app

I will agree that local shops are better than buying online, but the problem with a lot of shops is they sell other things too that they put more focus on (bongs, pipes, vaporizers, etc.), and especially around here, the store owners don't know jack about hookahs. hell, one told me that quick lights were much better so they would probably stop carrying coconaras. at pretty much any shop, I'm on my own to make my own decisions, because the employees are of no help.

I guess i got lucky and my local shop everybody is very knowledgeable about hookahs and shisha. I like to go get stuff there even when i don't need them just so i can talk to them and pick their brains. They haven't steered me wrong yet.

You can always open the tin and smell the bags. Nakhla comes in a box and some of the stronger flavors you can smell from a distance away. Even when they are unopened

Yeah but with Nakhla you pretty much cant go wrong. It's all those other modern shisha that i worry about.

You guys are lucky my local shop sucks but i did just find a gas station that has a ton and prices are good :)

Sent from my LG-LS970 using Hookah.org mobile app

Sadly there's no shops near me. So I have to buy online. I had an awesome Syrian market right down the road when I was living in Fl

Sent from my HTC One V using Hookah.org mobile app

You guys are lucky my local shop sucks but i did just find a gas station that has a ton and prices are good :)

Sent from my LG-LS970 using Hookah.org mobile app

I just find it so weird that you can buy shisha in a gas station. I'm not sure if I would trust the freshness of it unless they move large quantities.

I agree. gas stations seem like an odd place, but I guess if you can buy cigarettes and cigars, and now ecigs, I guess it's not unreasonable.

just "finished" a bowl of tangiers strawberry. I maybe had 20 puffs on the whole thing. I hate it when I get so otherwise occupied that I forget about it. :(

I agree. gas stations seem like an odd place, but I guess if you can buy cigarettes and cigars, and now ecigs, I guess it's not unreasonable.

just "finished" a bowl of tangiers strawberry. I maybe had 20 puffs on the whole thing. I hate it when I get so otherwise occupied that I forget about it. :(

How is the tangiers strawberry? I have the Nakhla strawberry and it's pretty good, but I'd figured that I would try the same flavors from different brands to see which I like best.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Having my morning smoke, finishing up my Nakhla flames

Having my morning smoke, finishing up my Nakhla flames

Hhow is Nakhla flames? I'm thinking about getting some the next time I make an order.

I like it, it smells strong but the flavor is just the right strength. I recommend trying it if you like cinnamon

How is the tangiers strawberry? I have the Nakhla strawberry and it's pretty good, but I'd figured that I would try the same flavors from different brands to see which I like best.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

it's ok. I like AFs strawberry the best. the tangiers tastes a little weak to me.

Anyone smoke Mazaya tobacco? If so, what do you think? I got a couple 50g packs for free so I'm curious. Also, I picked up some AF Watermelon Mint, has anyone had that?

Sent from my XT907

Fantasia Bananas Foster. I think I packed the bowl too tightly - I've gotten too used to packing Tangiers and using a phunnel that I think I forgot how to pack an Egyptian properly! haha.

Bought a can of starbuzz fuzzy navel today and got really excited to try it since its a popular flavor. I started looking at the packaging and found out its a knockoff! Label is poor quality, no guaranty sticker on the bag, no barcode and the color is off. I'm bummed.

Sent from my XT907

That's horrible, I'm sorry that happened to you. Are you going to tell the store that it was fake?

You should tell the store it's fake. If they don't pull it off the shelves, I think you shouldn't do business with them - they aren't giving you a quality product for your money.

In other news: smoking Fantasia Bananas Foster again, this time in a phunnel. Much better.

After two nights of being so busy that i couldn't smoke, tonight I'm having a bowl of social smoke absolute zero. It's freaking STRONG and im not a big fan of anything overly minty, so this one will probably be used as a mixer or go to the back of the cupboard.

Guest TheRealTwallace

Nahkla orange peach mix with my mom.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I337 using Hookah.org mobile app