Nima

Smoking Right Now Thread

Question

If you're ever smoking a hookah and browsing the forum at the same time, stop by here and post what flavor/brand/mix you're smoking.

Edited by Nima
  • Like 1

Just had another horrible smoking experience, so i threw that batch away and now I'm having a mix of Nakhla strawberry and double apple.

Smoking a mix of social smoke cherry and absolute zero. So far it's been a gooooooood session and this is a great mix.

[ATTACH=CONFIG]846[/ATTACH]

[ATTACH=CONFIG]847[/ATTACH]

What was the flavor that was horrible?

Sent from my C5155 using Hookah.org mobile app

It wasnt the flavor, it was the experience in general.

Smoking some wild berry mint and watching Supernatural.

Sent from my XT1060 using Hookah.org mobile app

Smoking some social smoke clove mixed with Nakhla watermelon Mizo. I was going to mix it with absolute zero but that might be too much for me so i switched it.

[ATTACH=CONFIG]848[/ATTACH]

Vaping some Alpha Vape's The Dude, has a pineapple and pear flavour to it. I give it a solid 7 out of 10

Sent from my XT907 using Hookah.org mobile app

Anyone have any tangiers suggestions? I'm ordering 2 250g flavors for the first time! No coffee or chocolate flavors please

Sent from my XT907

cane mint, apple, Indian summer. there's also a thread or article somewhere around here about top 10 tangiers flavors.

oh, orange soda is good too. hell, I might have that in a few minutes.

Anyone have any tangiers suggestions? I'm ordering 2 250g flavors for the first time! No coffee or chocolate flavors please

Sent from my XT907

A few of my favorites are: Passion Fruit, New Lime, Maraschino Cherry, Strawberry-Kiwi, Cane Mint, Spearmint, and Orange Soda

Smoking cotton candy mixed with 4play... not really a fan of cotton candy so much

I love cotton candy, but hate cotton candy flavored things. Made the mistake of buying the vodka once. I think it is because cotton candy is supposed to be some sort of flavor. Like cherry or something, not 100% sure. At least that is the only way I could make since of it.

Yeah i get ya. I have the same thought. I think we got the same vodka! Was it a blue bottle?

Sent from my XT907

I hear so much about Cane Mint that sometimes I think that's the only flavor they have. :). I personally haven't tried it yet, it's just everywhere I come across Tangiers Cane Mint.

yes it was a blue bottle of vodka horrible stuff we ended up having to use it in a drinking game to get rid of all of it...

Cane mint is good if you like mint but there are other really great flavors

Sent from my N9810 using Hookah.org mobile app