Nima

Smoking Right Now Thread

Question

If you're ever smoking a hookah and browsing the forum at the same time, stop by here and post what flavor/brand/mix you're smoking.

Edited by Nima
  • Like 1

Tangiers Maraschino Cherry

Sent from my N9810 using Hookah.org mobile app

How's the Tangiers Maraschino Cherry? I have the Social Smoke cherry and it's one of my favorite flavors. A lot like candy more than cherry, but the flavor lasts a very looooooooong time and it's a pleasure to smoke.

Yeah what is that? There is a drinking game for everything though so I'm not surprised. Packing a bowl of Nakhla mint

Sent from my XT1060 using Hookah.org mobile app

I also need to know about this angry birds drinking game. lol Smoking some hookafina electric lotus while I read. Only one more bowl of this stuff left, not sure if I'm going to buy it again or not still.

We play the Angry Birds drinking game with the actual Angry Birds game not the virtual one. You take turns shooting birds at the pigs for every pig you hit your opponent (or if playing with multiple people whoever set up a game) has to take a shot for every pig you miss you have to take a shot. It's allot of fun.

We bought the hard ones. We have all the jenga Star Wars ones.

We play battle shots and any drinking game that involves being drunk within 20 minutes of starting haha. I like playing boggle, I wonder if there is a game for that

11PM and I'm still debating what I want to smoke tonight. I think I might go for the social smoke sub zero and cinnamon spice, but I'm pretty sure is going to be like the mix yesterday with the clove. decisions, decisions. LOL.

Flip a coin! Usually you decide what you really want while it is in the air. If not, you have an answer because if the coin flip

Flip a coin! Usually you decide what you really want while it is in the air. If not, you have an answer because if the coin flip

hahaha, dude you come up with some insane ideas, but I like it. I'll go look at my cabinet to see what I have left...

11PM and I'm still debating what I want to smoke tonight. I think I might go for the social smoke sub zero and cinnamon spice, but I'm pretty sure is going to be like the mix yesterday with the clove. decisions, decisions. LOL.

I saw someone on instagram the other day who used a spin the bottle type thing to decide what to smoke. But that makes it so you have to get them all out first lol

I saw someone on instagram the other day who used a spin the bottle type thing to decide what to smoke. But that makes it so you have to get them all out first lol

Or be a nerd like me and have your dungeons and dragons dice sitting around so you can have a 20 sided die to help you decide.

Yeah!!! Hookahtimecom last night. Great idea but I had a long day of cooking, cleaning and laundry and I don't feel like taking my shisha out to play. ROTFLMAO.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Or be a nerd like me and have your dungeons and dragons dice sitting around so you can have a 20 sided die to help you decide.

Hahahaha. I do have digital dice on my iPhone.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

in other news, hookah-shisha will begin selling 20-sided die in march.

Okay that should be awesome. Like, how many puffs do you get before you have to pass the hose, or what are your duties to get the hookah started.

Okay, now I am going to design a dungeons and dragons campaign around a hookah and have the players smoke it. Thanks Doug. It was bad enough that I used a hookah to create a "smoke cloud" in one session.

Hahaha XD i bet if i pitched this idea to my friends half of them would agree. I'd seriously start shopping at a hookah site that sold dice like that just cause it shows a very specific clientel

Sent from my C5155 using Hookah.org mobile app