Nima

Smoking Right Now Thread

Question

If you're ever smoking a hookah and browsing the forum at the same time, stop by here and post what flavor/brand/mix you're smoking.

Edited by Nima
  • Like 1

Prepping a bowl of Nakhla watermelon Mizo

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

smoking fumari ambrosia. i forget how awesome fumari is. then i remember how expensive it is and why i don't smoke it that much. :mad:

Was going to make a bowl of Social Smoke absolute zero and cinnamon spice, but I chickened out at the last minute and mixed cinnamon spice with double apple instead, but I left the ice and 4 crushed Altoids in the base with the water.

[ATTACH=CONFIG]855[/ATTACH]

Wow this is an amazing smoke. Im using my funnel, and decided to jimmy-rigged my wind cover for proper heat management.

[ATTACH=CONFIG]856[/ATTACH]

Edited by dd0723

My work schedule has ruined my ability to sleep in on weekend, I wake up at 8 no matter what =\ But now its 9:15 and I can't decide what to smoke. I don't want a buzz this early, but I'm not feeling the herbal or steam stones. Soooo, Fumari spiced chai it is! lol

Enjoying some af Jasmine with a nice pot of alwazah tea. I have found a new flavor to add to my collection, one that I will definitely smoke solo, no mixing

Sent from my SPH-L300 using Tapatalk

Tonight im keeping it simple with a funnel bowl loaded with social smoke sex panther. Still debating if i want to make hot tea or have some vodka. The pilot episode of bad teacher and the movie Constantine are queued up on the Apple TV.

[ATTACH=CONFIG]861[/ATTACH]

Getting ready to try one more new flavor, that would be the infamous Lebanese bomb shell. I am both scared and excited at the same time

Getting ready to try one more new flavor, that would be the infamous Lebanese bomb shell. I am both scared and excited at the same time

Please let us know how you like it because i got mixed reviews about it.

I like it, the cedar taste comes on strong at the start, but mellows out nicely. I feel a spicy peppery taste on the exhale, along with the mellow cedar. I will definitely buy the larger container to keep on hand.

I like it, the cedar taste comes on strong at the start, but mellows out nicely. I feel a spicy peppery taste on the exhale, along with the mellow cedar. I will definitely buy the larger container to keep on hand.

Maybe ill see if i can get 50 grams of it just to try it.

Its worth a try, im not a big fruit flavor fan, so this is right up my alley

Enjoy a bowl of al Fakher pineapple mixed with social smoke sub zero and watching game of thrones. The base has a little bit of water with 3 trays of ice cubes.

[ATTACH=CONFIG]862[/ATTACH]

smoking Nakhla mint. watching the new episode of bar rescue, it is about a hookah bar and hookah John from hookahjohn.com is an expert on it

smoking Nakhla mint. watching the new episode of bar rescue, it is about a hookah bar and hookah John from hookahjohn.com is an expert on it

Yeah im watching that after im done with game of thrones. Been waiting for that show to finally air.

I haven't seen it yet, I keep forgetting about it. I'm hoping I can find it online somewhere because I don't have cable haha

Now smoking a bowl of social smoke dulce de leche and Nakhla watermelon

[ATTACH=CONFIG]863[/ATTACH]

I haven't seen it yet, I keep forgetting about it. I'm hoping I can find it online somewhere because I don't have cable haha

It was really good but the lack of ability they had for setting up hookahs is cringe worthy.

Sent from my XT1060 using Hookah.org mobile app

Long time no post. The app wasn't working for a couple days.... smoking Mazaya Watermelon Mint

Sent from my XT907

Finished up the Fumari Lemon Mint leftover from this morning, just packed a bowl of Fumari Blueberry Muffin

Sent from my N9810 using Hookah.org mobile app