Nima

Smoking Right Now Thread

Question

If you're ever smoking a hookah and browsing the forum at the same time, stop by here and post what flavor/brand/mix you're smoking.

Edited by Nima
  • Like 1

Tangiers Cane Mint in my new Harmony. I've been trying this bowl out, and I gotta say, I like it for long sessions, but I'll probably keep it my stash most of the time.

Tangiers Maraschino Cherry... my hookah tastes kind of weird I'm not sure what the hubby was smoking this morning but I saw Tangiers Topical Punch on top of the pile, so I'm not sure if I'm actually tasting something or if my mind is playing tricks on me...

Sent from my N9810 using Hookah.org mobile app

Ah it was Mango Habanero that was the weird taste I was getting

Sent from my N9810 using Hookah.org mobile app

Wow didn't realize the picture is so blurry. Its social smoke Voltage. I haven't smoked anything from them yet

Sent from my XT907

Trying this when I get home. How does everyone else like it?

Sent from my XT907

Voltage is pretty good. Is one of the citrus flavors that doesn't bother my throat. I keep it in my regular rotation.

Voltage is pretty good. Is one of the citrus flavors that doesn't bother my throat. I keep it in my regular rotation.

Yeah I'm smoking it right now I love it!

Sent from my XT907

Thanks to the influence from gnarkibble, im smoking a mix of social smoke voltage and absolute zero on my funnel with 4 crushed altoids in the water. Voltage on top and absolute zero on the bottom of the bowl. As the citrus of the voltage fades, the mint starts to kick in slowly at first, and then fill-on flavor. MAGNIFICENT MIX!!

[ATTACH=CONFIG]867[/ATTACH]

Now smoking a bowl of Nakhla iced apple which i like a lot, a lot, a lot.

2erysupa.jpg

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Thanks to the influence from gnarkibble, im smoking a mix of social smoke voltage and absolute zero on my funnel with 4 crushed altoids in the water. Voltage on top and absolute zero on the bottom of the bowl. As the citrus of the voltage fades, the mint starts to kick in slowly at first, and then fill-on flavor. MAGNIFICENT MIX!!

[ATTACH=CONFIG]867[/ATTACH]

Now that sounds really good!

Now that sounds really good!

It really, really was. I'm always experimenting with mixing the flavors and this Voltage and absolute zero was right on the money. I'm sure it will also work with any other brand of shisha.

White Gummy Bear at the hookah bar

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G730A using Hookah.org mobile app

I am smoking some chocolate cinnamon mix I have, it needs something to temper the cinnamon down a bit more, but I dont know what

Sent from my SPH-L300 using Tapatalk

Tonight im chilling with a mix of social smoke clove and sex panther in a funnel bowl with nothing in the water tonight. Catching up on arrow, Nashville and revolution on my Apple TV.

Ugh.. Overheated and burnt my first bowl, so now having some Nakhla watermelon Mizo out of my large hemi.

OH HEY!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I was finally able to change my avatar with no error messages!!!! WOOOOHOOOOOO!

Just finished a bowl of Nakhla orange peach

Sent from my XT1060 using Hookah.org mobile app

Trying nak mizo mint for the first time. I mixed it with what I had left of mizo watermelon. Boy is this stuff minty!

Sent from my HTC One V using Hookah.org mobile app

Trying nak mizo mint for the first time. I mixed it with what I had left of mizo watermelon. Boy is this stuff minty!

nak Mizo mint is probably the strongest mint on the market. if you don't like strong mints, definitely mix it.

I'll give it a try once just straight mint and see how it is. If not its definitely a good mixer

Smoking some hydro herbal citrus twist, its alright, kind of a candy lemon flavor more than a tart citrusy lemon lime. Still good though.

I just recorded 4 reviews in a row of e juices, coals and this flavor. Now for editing! haha