Nima

Smoking Right Now Thread

Question

If you're ever smoking a hookah and browsing the forum at the same time, stop by here and post what flavor/brand/mix you're smoking.

Edited by Nima
  • Like 1

Can't decide what to smoke tonight. I'm dreading going to work tomorrow so I just want a nice buzz to relax before bed later. I wish I had some tangiers but I'm all out, maybe I'll smoke some of the last remaining bit of nakhla. I think I might have 1 bowl of mizo raspberry left. my favorite!

Can't decide what to smoke tonight. I'm dreading going to work tomorrow so I just want a nice buzz to relax before bed later. I wish I had some tangiers but I'm all out, maybe I'll smoke some of the last remaining bit of nakhla. I think I might have 1 bowl of mizo raspberry left. my favorite!

I've been smoking Nakhla for so long that I no longer get that buzz. It's just as smooth as SB or AF to me. Definitely smoke that Mizo raspberry. Had that not too long ago and I didn't realize how much I loved that flavor until I ran out

Sent from my XT1060 using Hookah.org mobile app

I've been smoking Nakhla for so long that I no longer get that buzz. It's just as smooth as SB or AF to me. Definitely smoke that Mizo raspberry. Had that not too long ago and I didn't realize how much I loved that flavor until I ran out

Mizo raspberry is amazing. Anyone on here use Instagram? I can't figure out how to start a thread on here from my phone

Sent from my XT907

Yea I used to be like that too until I moved to Canada and can't get the stuff nearly as often as I'd like. It doesn't give me much of a buzz, just enough.

Mizo raspberry is amazing. Anyone on here use Instagram? I can't figure out how to start a thread on here from my phone

Sent from my XT907

Mizo raspberry is probably my favorite from the mizo line. Just awesome. And there is a thread for instagram here if you are interested - http://www.hookah.org/forum/2213-you-guys-instagram.html

Smoking some af Jasmine this morning, seriously need to relax, hate coming home from work to a overly and unnecessarily stressed out house, just makes me stressed, right as I am getting ready to go to bed

Sent from my SPH-L300 using Tapatalk

Just got home from work. Bowl of nak mizo mint mixed with mizo watermelon than off to bed.

Sent from my HTC One V using Hookah.org mobile app

Haha. Finally someone I can enjoy a session and a beer with at 7am

Well the session yes, the beer, I will let you have that. But dont let me stop ya

Haha why thank you.

You and I seem to have the same hours rs

So what do you do for a living?

I work in a copper mill. My dept is the smelt house, I watch scrap copper melt for 12 hrs a night

Where bouts is home rs

New York what about you

I work in a copper mill. My dept is the smelt house, I watch scrap copper melt for 12 hrs a night

Wow that sounds interesting. But I don't have to watch copper melt like you do for a living so I'm sure you dont find it as interesting as me lol

Its always interesting to see what people recycle, you wouldn't believe what we have seen in boxes from scrap yards, Jersey always seems to have the oddest scrap

Haha I can only imagine. My partner from last night used to work sanitation in Nj and he was telling me about the crap he used to find.

Sent you a pm, that is something I.wouldn't put on the open text

Haha why not? Was it that bad?

Nakhla mint

Haha why not? Was it that bad?

Nakhla mint

Haha no just more along the lines of inappropriate I guess