Nima

Smoking Right Now Thread

Question

If you're ever smoking a hookah and browsing the forum at the same time, stop by here and post what flavor/brand/mix you're smoking.

Edited by Nima
  • Like 1

I've had great success with some Starbuzz, and others not so much. Argelini is so easy to work with, but I like the extensive favors in Starbuzz... Guess I'll just have to keep playing with them :) that is one of the joys of Hookah, after all, right?

-Going where the wind blows...

I've had great success with some Starbuzz, and others not so much. Argelini is so easy to work with, but I like the extensive favors in Starbuzz... Guess I'll just have to keep playing with them :) that is one of the joys of Hookah, after all, right?

Sure is. Some things just take trial and error. But like prophet said lighter on the pack and coals to the outside

Sent from my HTC One V using Hookah.org mobile app

Anyone notice harshness when smoking Starbuzz? I keep the coals to a minimum, but just the slightest too much heat and it's harsh on the throat... Any advice??

Hey Wendybabendy, I'm glad to see I wasn't the only one having issues smoking that brand.

Unfortunately the only way I was able to fix it was by taking all of the Starbuzz tins I had left and dumping them in the trash. :(

Having some starbuzz Arabian coffee/nak coffee/nak caramel, with just a pinch of actual cardamom in for good measure. Wish me luck

Sent from my SPH-L300 using Tapatalk

Anyone notice harshness when smoking Starbuzz? I keep the coals to a minimum, but just the slightest too much heat and it's harsh on the throat... Any advice??

I love Starbuzz. I smoke with either a phunnel or vortex. You can pack it however you want if you use a Kaloud Lotus, with foil I keep it right below the rim, lightly packed. Usually 2 coco coals and a windscreen

Sent from my XT907

Packing a bowl of Nakhla mint and going to watch the new episode of CSI

Sent from my XT1060 using Hookah.org mobile app

FINALLY, trying out the othmani Turkish coffee with coco jamras also trying it for the first time. The cut of the othmani is weird, like sand. I'm using my vortex and it took about 30 grams. I could have easily put the whole 50 grams in the bowl. There's no fluffing it. It just plops down like wet sand, but the smell is AMAZING!!!!!! Can't wait to take a hit.

zepuruna.jpgmynyze3e.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

OMG!!!!! Paul was right on the money! This othmani Turkish coffee is freaking amazing. The taste is exact, the hit smooth, flavor intense, and clouds huge. The house smells like coffee right now. This is DEFINITELY a reorder; a must have in stock at all times flavor.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Don't change your plan because of me lol. Try the baklava tonight and let me know how both are when you get around to the coffee

DUDE!!!! Othmani Turkish coffe is a MUST HAVE. the flavor is amazing! I thought i wasn't going to like the coffee flavor, but this is a strong yet smooth smoke. I'm in shisha heaven right now. :)

DUDE!!!! Othmani Turkish coffe is a MUST HAVE. the flavor is amazing! I thought i wasn't going to like the coffee flavor, but this is a strong yet smooth smoke. I'm in shisha heaven right now. :)

Damn I've gotta try it! I've never heard of othmani before. Where'd u get it?

Damn I've gotta try it! I've never heard of othmani before. Where'd u get it?

I ordered it from www.medwakh.com www.medwakh.com

You just smell and taste the coffee as soon as you put the coals on but it's sooooooooo smooth and yummy.

Nice I can't wait to try that out. I saw that they had other brands I've never heard of. Have you tried them?

Nice I can't wait to try that out. I saw that they had other brands I've never heard of. Have you tried them?

Not yet, this is my very first order and tonight is the first time trying the Turkish coffee. Tomorrow ill try their baklava, and the following night their double apple.

Im definitely placing another order of their bigger size Turkish coffee. It's a flavor to always have on hand.

That's awesome. I love finding that one flavor to always have on hand. I just discovered that's nak mizo mint for me. I'm in love with it. But I can't wait to put in an order with medwakh

That's awesome. I love finding that one flavor to always have on hand. I just discovered that's nak mizo mint for me. I'm in love with it. But I can't wait to put in an order with medwakh

There are a lot that i like to have on hand at all times. Pretty much any flavor from social smoke but mostly dulce de leche, Nakhla watermelon Mizo, and now othmani Turkish coffee.

Yea I've only tried a few social smoke flavors. They were all pretty good

I'm partial to social smoke because every experience has been great with them. Now those Turkish coffee is still going strong and it's been an hour and 20 minutes so far.

Yea othmani is supposedly really good but I haven't tried it. I've been wanting that coffee flavor though lol

Sent from my Nexus 4 using Tapatalk

Hooligan!!!!!!! Yeah it's really an awesome flavor and I'm glad i ordered. I think i want to try the baklava once this one is done. :)

I'm partial to social smoke because every experience has been great with them. Now those Turkish coffee is still going strong and it's been an hour and 20 minutes so far.

Nice! If I can get 1.5 hrs out of my pico with full flavor im happy. You're really tempting me to order some tomorrow and I don't even really need shisha yet lol

Lol. I didnt need any more either but i really wanted to try it because of the video review Paul did on it. Glad i ordered it.... I just put two new coals on it and still tastes like coffee. :)