Nima

Smoking Right Now Thread

Question

If you're ever smoking a hookah and browsing the forum at the same time, stop by here and post what flavor/brand/mix you're smoking.

Edited by Nima
  • Like 1

I'm going to pack a bowl of Othmani Double Apple. I think I hit jackpot with this one in my search of the perfect double apple as far as smell. Stay tuned for updates. LOL

post-9346-0-28625800-1399868017_thumb.jp

Finally after all the searching and trying all kinds of double apple, i have found the equal to the Bahrain double apple my sis brought me from the Middle East. The flavor and smell of the Othmani double apple is identical. If you don't like the flavor of black licorice stay away from this shisha. If you like it as much as i do, this is the one for you. Im a very happy camper and will mix the little bit of Bahrain apple i have left with the Othmani double apple.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Romman Chocolate Strawberry it is kinda ehhh

Sent from my N9810 using Hookah.org mobile app

I've tried that one.  I thought it was kind of flavorless actually.

Currently smoking Tangiers Cane Mint.  Had a round of this earlier today, and finishing up the bowl now.  Suggestions on next round?  I'm debating between more Cane Mint, Orange Soda, or Indian Summer (all Tangiers).

I still think that mix is crazy as eff lol But you seem to enjoy it haha

I'm having some Shiazo Grapefruit while I update my website and do reading for school.

It's a really interesting one that's for sure. Not really a favourite to be honest, but pretty good in a pinch.

Tonight however I am vaping some G2 Vapor Shocker, kinda similar to Hell on Wheels. Has the whole anise, black licorice thing going for it but blended with raspberries opposed to apple. :P

Sent from my XT907 using Hookah.org mobile app

opted for fantasia dragon's breath instead.  wanted something that would be complete shorter and didn't feel like using foil, so alien mini + kaloud.

Going to pack a bowl of Nakhla Ice Raspberry and catch up on some shows. 

I'm jealous. lol

I'm not smoking anything, off to work now =( I cant smoke later either because I'm getting a filling today and my mouth will be numb. Everyone, smoke for me! haha

I'm jealous. lol

I'm not smoking anything, off to work now =( I cant smoke later either because I'm getting a filling today and my mouth will be numb. Everyone, smoke for me! haha

I dedicate this bowl to you!

I'm jealous. lol

Smoking Tangiers New Lime for you!

opted for fantasia dragon's breath instead.  wanted something that would be complete shorter and didn't feel like using foil, so alien mini + kaloud.

I thouht the kaloud actually made the session longer not shorter

I thouht the kaloud actually made the session longer not shorter

an alien mini holds between 10-15g of tobacco. I don't care what you use - you're not getting much more than an hour out of that for anything besides tangiers.

Smoking a mix of Nakhla strawberry and watermelon mizo mix while catching up on the last two episodes of Games of Thrones and Supernatural

an alien mini holds between 10-15g of tobacco. I don't care what you use - you're not getting much more than an hour out of that for anything besides tangiers.

oh I thought they alien mini was really huge and held more than that. I must be confusing it with another bowl then.

oh I thought they alien mini was really huge and held more than that. I must be confusing it with another bowl then.

the harmony is quite large, you might be thinking of that.  the harmony will hold 30-35g of most tobacco, and i'd guess probably 50-60g of tangiers.  that's a friggen long sesh.

anyway, on tap for tonight: slow work night (not much left on the task list), so gonna wrap that up, start rebuilding my personal web site, check out this new blog feature, and watch some old 24.  all while smoking some cane mint, which is all set and prepped, just waiting for the coals to heat up.

the harmony is quite large, you might be thinking of that.  the harmony will hold 30-35g of most tobacco, and i'd guess probably 50-60g of tangiers.  that's a friggen long sesh.

anyway, on tap for tonight: slow work night (not much left on the task list), so gonna wrap that up, start rebuilding my personal web site, check out this new blog feature, and watch some old 24.  all while smoking some cane mint, which is all set and prepped, just waiting for the coals to heat up.

Yup! That's the one i was thinking about.

Smoking my mixed grab bag flavor. Just a mix of everything that wasn't used up in previous bowls. Right now it is pretty heavy on lemon mint it is pretty good.

Am enjoying some Lebanese bomb shell, this will make a nice end to another week of work. Its my weekend

Sent from my SPH-L300 using Tapatalk