Nima

Smoking Right Now Thread

Question

If you're ever smoking a hookah and browsing the forum at the same time, stop by here and post what flavor/brand/mix you're smoking.

Edited by Nima
  • Like 1

trying out the harmony bowl with the kaloud and some tangiers cane mint.  so far, the heat management is much easier than foil and a wind cover.  digging it.

still on the tangiers cane mint.  i smoked it about 3 hours this afternoon, and reignited the lotus... still kickin.  holy crap.

Smoking a nice mix of Social Smoke sex panther and cinammon spice. Very yummy mix. Nothing else; no ice in the base, no ice tip. Just water and shisha.

e7eny8a7.jpg

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Edited by dd0723

Nakhla orange peach. I'll be writing up a review for the blog

Sent from my XT1060 using Hookah.org mobile app

• Like 1

Fumari Blueberry Muffin and working on the review for it

Sent from my N9810 using Hookah.org mobile app

Fumari Blueberry Muffin and working on the review for it

Sent from my N9810 using Hookah.org mobile app

mmmmm it's like putting a real muffin out of the oven in your bowl.

finishing up a bowl of fantasia pink lemonade. I dont know why I keep smoking this on its own, it really needs something else mixed with it.

finishing up a bowl of fantasia pink lemonade. I dont know why I keep smoking this on its own, it really needs something else mixed with it.

try mixing it with some strawberry or blueberry.  maybe even a really small amount of mint.  or even some mojito or lime - that could give it a nice lemon/lime quality.

currently: tangiers indian summer.  using my km washable hose tonight instead of my others.  something about this hose never feels right though.

try mixing it with some strawberry or blueberry.  maybe even a really small amount of mint.  or even some mojito or lime - that could give it a nice lemon/lime quality.

currently: tangiers indian summer.  using my km washable hose tonight instead of my others.  something about this hose never feels right though.

Yea I'm sure it would mix well with basically anything. Its not exactly a lemonade flavor, its mostly just lemon/lemon zest. I just always forget. 

oh my god I'm so tired lol Had the longest day at work, a fellow employee was rushed to the hospital, then we were down 2 people (the sick guy + the one driving him to the ER) so everything was hectic, then somehow someone stole a super heavy meat slicer right off the shelf(a $600 loss), like, so heavy that one person cant carry it. Ugh. So glad its time for the weekend, and a nice long one too!

Anyway, I'm packing a bowl of Fumari Spiced Chai and playing video games and trying not to fall asleep lol

oh my god I'm so tired lol Had the longest day at work, a fellow employee was rushed to the hospital, then we were down 2 people (the sick guy + the one driving him to the ER) so everything was hectic, then somehow someone stole a super heavy meat slicer right off the shelf(a $600 loss), like, so heavy that one person cant carry it. Ugh. So glad its time for the weekend, and a nice long one too!

Anyway, I'm packing a bowl of Fumari Spiced Chai and playing video games and trying not to fall asleep lol

That sounds like you win the WTF of the day on hookah.org.  Yeech.

Think i'm gonna load up a bowl of Tangiers Indian Summer.  The wifey's out all day tomorrow, and it's actually supposed to be nice here in the morning, so I'm gonna probably give Nakhla Zaghloul a try (she doesn't mind the smell of most shisha tobaccos but I've heard Zag ghosts, and I don't want that smell inside).  Any suggestions or tips for Zag?