Nima

Smoking Right Now Thread

Question

If you're ever smoking a hookah and browsing the forum at the same time, stop by here and post what flavor/brand/mix you're smoking.

Edited by Nima
  • Like 1

Finally trying some Social Smoke gummy bear. I honestly don't see what the appeal is, it just tastes like very sweet pineapple but milder than al Fakher pineapple. There's something else there too that i cant quite put my finger on it. It's not bad, but is not one i would smoke often unless im running out of shisha and i don't see that happening any time soon.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Finally trying some Social Smoke gummy bear. I honestly don't see what the appeal is, it just tastes like very sweet pineapple but milder than al Fakher pineapple. There's something else there too that i cant quite put my finger on it. It's not bad, but is not one i would smoke often unless im running out of shisha and i don't see that happening any time soon.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Meh. I'll stick with Fumari then for that flavor, they pretty much nailed that gummy bear taste. But honestly, thats what white gummy bear is, really sweet pineapple lol

nakhla zaghloul. I'm not sure if it's too hot or I just don't like it. I'll have to give this a shot again soon, but I gotta go.

Starting my morning off with some fantasia white lotus and wishing that shisha was laced with pain meds because it feels like my shoulder joint is on fire and it hurts to do anything. =( 

Wish me luck guys! I have to brave the crowds at walmart for some groceries and a new patio set for the balcony and put it together. lol

Weld test early in the morning, so I'm relaxing with a bowl of Starbuzz UFO. I do wish I had some pirates cave but I haven't been able to find it lately.

Sent from my XT907 using Hookah.org mobile app

Starting earlier than usual tonight because i have to be up super early tomorrow to take the girlfriend for her medical procedure. So tonight I'm treating myself to a mix of social smoke twisted and absolute zero. I will be smoking it with my mystique ice tip.

post-9346-0-14395400-1400466654_thumb.jp

Romman Chocolate Strawberry

Sent from my N9810 using Hookah.org mobile app

You smoke that early in the morning? Lol. I should try that sometime. I mean I'm usually done by around 4 or so. An extra 2 or 3 hours later won't make much of a difference i guess

We smoke some before we go to work in the mornings so we can hang out on the sofa, drink some coffee, and spend some time with the pups. 

We smoke some before we go to work in the mornings so we can hang out on the sofa, drink some coffee, and spend some time with the pups. 

That is awesome!!

I do the same thing. One in the morning and then one at night. Some days we smoke it a bit more but we have at least those two. I'm probably going to be packing a bowl of Nakhla mint in a minute

Sent from my XT1060 using Hookah.org mobile app

We do one or two a night.  Usually two.  The hookah gets lit up almost as soon as we are home and we keep it going until bed time.

tangiers orange soda.

One of the best tangiers flavors!

You smoke that early in the morning? Lol. I should try that sometime. I mean I'm usually done by around 4 or so. An extra 2 or 3 hours later won't make much of a difference i guess

I would totally smoke before work, but I just never feel like getting up early enough to do that. I get up at 7 and get ready and I have like a half hour before I need to leave so I usually just hang out on here or youtube and then head to work. 

I'm not sure what I want to smoke yet, I'm probably going to mix some fantasia 4play(melon mix) with some hydro herbal rose, should be a good mix. 

One of the best tangiers flavors!

I would totally smoke before work, but I just never feel like getting up early enough to do that. I get up at 7 and get ready and I have like a half hour before I need to leave so I usually just hang out on here or youtube and then head to work. 

I'm not sure what I want to smoke yet, I'm probably going to mix some fantasia 4play(melon mix) with some hydro herbal rose, should be a good mix. 

We leave the house about 6:30.  I am downstairs  about 5:50 am.  My hubby has a hard time going back to sleep in the mornings so he is usually up around 5-5:20 so he gets everything started.

My fiance wakes up at 5 I usually wake up at 6. But I try not to smoke unto noon because when I smoke I like to keep it going. And keeping the hookah going from that early until I go to sleep would be expensive as hell. But I usually do the first pack and then my fiance does the rest of the packing while I do foil, coals. And looking the holes.

Sent from my XT1060 using Hookah.org mobile app