Nima

Smoking Right Now Thread

Question

If you're ever smoking a hookah and browsing the forum at the same time, stop by here and post what flavor/brand/mix you're smoking.

Edited by Nima
  • Like 1

So do I. When I was at the store I had to decide between ice watermelon and flames. I decided to do with watermelon because I felt a lighter flavor would feel better on my throat right now. Next time I will get flames though.

Sent from my XT1060 using Hookah.org mobile app

Edited by chernobyl

That's what I had last night!

Smoking leftover Cane Mint with a little bit of the mystery mix on top.

Sent from my N9810 using Hookah.org mobile app

Excellent.  Cane mint is slowly becoming my favorite mint because it's tasty and, at least to me, not super overpowering.  Nak Mizo Mint's my #2, but that's like an arctic freeze.

And on that note: Smoking Tangiers Cane Mint.  Again.

Smoking a bowl full of one of mixtures, while watching star trek into darkness with my daughter and wife.

Sent from my SPH-L300 using Tapatalk

• Like 1

Smoking a bowl of Nakhla brandy

haven't made up my mind what I want to smoke tonight, but I'm leaning towards Othmani Baklava, so I'm playing a little WoW while I make up my mind.

Well I dont know if I am finally getting things right, but thw bowl I smoked earlier turned out great. No harshness, and still had flavor after the second run of coals, as we went back and watched the other star trek episodes avout khan

Having a bowl of Nakhla mint.

i have time for a short session, so i'm trying out Tangiers Jamaica.  first impressions: lots of dark fruit flavors, predominantly either blackberry or raspberry, with maybe a hint of some sort of tea spice flavor.  not too shabby.

• Like 1

Tangiers Aussie Juice waiting for the hubby to come back from the home improvement store

Sent from my N9810 using Hookah.org mobile app

just finished up the Tangiers Jamaica from earlier.  I liked it.  I underpacked the bowl a bit, so I maybe only got an hour and a half out of it, but it was nice.  Now on to Cane Mint, and off of Photoshopping logos for fun and on to work that actually pays me for a couple hours.

Warming up some hydro herbal dr. 23(dr pepper basically) for a study session. I have to read 5 chapters of intro to business so I basically want to stab my eyes out. lol

God bless netflix, gonna watch heavy metal while I smoke som Lebanese bomb shell, what a great combo

God bless netflix, gonna watch heavy metal while I smoke som Lebanese bomb shell, what a great combo

I was looking at Heavy Metal earlier, how is that? I'm currently watching Archer.

This is one of my favorite movies of all time, it is a classic midnight movie from the early 80's, back when animation was still very rough around the edges. The soundtrack is classic in its songs and musicians. I have watched it many times and never get tired of it. It was always hard to get in the past, but now its easy to own.

Sounds pretty awesome, I may watch that tomorrow

Now im enjoying some af Jasmine wgile watching the 2009 star trek.

Now im enjoying some af Jasmine wgile watching the 2009 star trek.

mmm jasmine. I wish I would have ordered that in my last order but I decided to try cherry mint instead. Its not even here yet and Im already regretting my decision. Im afraid itll taste like cough syrup or something haha