Nima

Smoking Right Now Thread

Question

If you're ever smoking a hookah and browsing the forum at the same time, stop by here and post what flavor/brand/mix you're smoking.

Edited by Nima
  • Like 1

mmm jasmine. I wish I would have ordered that in my last order but I decided to try cherry mint instead. Its not even here yet and Im already regretting my decision. Im afraid itll taste like cough syrup or something haha

I don't know about the cherry mint, but the social smoke cherry is right on the money. It tastes like candy cherry and its amazing, easily one of my 3 favorites.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

getting ready to sit back with a beer and smoke some mizo mint on the patio while finishing up some invoices from this week.

Having a mix of social smoke absolute zero and voltage, and catching up on season 3 of continuum.

Smoking one of my "I dont know" mixes. I know there is some starbuzz Arabian coffee in it, but other than that, its anybody's guess

Sent from my SPH-L300 using Tapatalk

I don't know about the cherry mint, but the social smoke cherry is right on the money. It tastes like candy cherry and its amazing, easily one of my 3 favorites.

I'm talking about AF cherry mint. so its definitely going to be a hit or miss flavor lol

only did one round of coals on my bowl last night because I couldn't quite get into it. I was having some difficulties with my old AppleTV and it just got me off the mood to do anything else. So I took the coals off and set it aside and will try to finish it tonight. it's weird not cleaning the hookah after a smoking session, but I have to get used to no doing it all the time.

only did one round of coals on my bowl last night because I couldn't quite get into it. I was having some difficulties with my old AppleTV and it just got me off the mood to do anything else. So I took the coals off and set it aside and will try to finish it tonight. it's weird not cleaning the hookah after a smoking session, but I have to get used to no doing it all the time.

I hate when that happens, one thing just ruins everything else. You will get used to it, just put a reminder on your phone that will repeat so that once a week or every couple of days to clean it. 

Yea that is the worst, especially when it happens at the beginning of the session right when you sit down to relax.

I hate when right as you start the session you immediately notice that something is wrong with the setup. The worst is when the foil isn't completely down and you already put the coals on.

Sent from my XT1060 using Hookah.org mobile app

tangiers cane mint.  nothing new here.  move along.

Haha you're an addict!

I haven't decided what to smoke yet, my new shisha is waiting for me at the post office but I can't pick it up until tomorrow after work =( I guess I'll settle for some hydro herbal for tonight, tangerine sounds good. Maybe I'll mix it with something I'm not sure.

• Like 1

tangiers orange soda.  running low on this flavor.  considering i have about 30 flavors of shisha lying around, i'm hesitant about buying more, but this is tasty... decisions...

Smoking a mix of Nakhla brandy and ice watermelon. It isn't bad but I barely had enough for a full pack of brandy. Gonna have to run to the store.

Sent from my XT1060 using Hookah.org mobile app

Picked up a box of Nakhla Mango and Banana. Packing a bowl of banana and going to write up a review for it. 

Picked up a box of Nakhla Mango and Banana. Packing a bowl of banana and going to write up a review for it. 

Nakhla Banana has been one of those elusive flavors I've just never been able to get my hands on.  I'd love to hear what you think about it.

Nakhla Banana has been one of those elusive flavors I've just never been able to get my hands on.  I'd love to hear what you think about it.

The store near me got a huge shipment of it, it costs $1 more than the rest of the Nakhla. Most likely because it isn't as common. I published my review of it. It was delicious and I'll be getting this often. 

I'll be trying out that Fumari Citrus Tea tonight while I'm forced to watch So You Think You Can Dance with my wife. It literally makes my mouth water when I smell it, its like brisk lemon tea but with some orange added in. I can't wait to try it out with that harmony bowl. Should last me a few hours, right? lol

I'll be trying out that Fumari Citrus Tea tonight while I'm forced to watch So You Think You Can Dance with my wife. It literally makes my mouth water when I smell it, its like brisk lemon tea but with some orange added in. I can't wait to try it out with that harmony bowl. Should last me a few hours, right? lol

that harmony might eat your entire bag of fumari whole... haha

Finally sitting down to have a bowl. Enjoying some Social Smoke white gummy bear. Figuring out what to watch because my girl took the black appleTV to the bedroom and my white one is acting up in the living room, but I'm not in the mood to fiddle with it.

ja7yve5u.jpg

Edited by dd0723

that harmony might eat your entire bag of fumari whole... haha

Yea itll be gone in 2 bowls lol Fumari is expensive so Im going to use the harmony for tonight but the rest I'll use my alien mini for so it lasts a bit longer lol

can't decide... but leaning toward the Indian summer.

4aruqu9u.jpg

is that your base?? Holy /#%[email protected]& thats sweet!