Nima

Smoking Right Now Thread

Question

If you're ever smoking a hookah and browsing the forum at the same time, stop by here and post what flavor/brand/mix you're smoking.

Edited by Nima
  • Like 1

Nak Mizo Mint + Nak Strawberry.  I actually got a little buzz on this mix this time, weird.

That is weird, perhaps you just need a drink. 

I'm packing a bowl of 75% Ice watermelon and 25% ice raspberry.

Nak Mizo Mint + Nak Strawberry.  Again.  I really enjoyed this earlier today.  Using the lotus on the bowl this time.

Gonna try out that Social Smoke Cola.

Let us know how you like it.

Smoking a mix of social smoke cherry and white gummy bear and watching 47 Ronin. Very yummy so far.... The smoke, not the movie. Hahahaha.

post-9346-0-22025900-1401945649_thumb.jp

Edited by dd0723

Tangiers Cane Mint 60% + Tangiers Apple 20% + Tangiers Jamaica 20%.  Probably went a little heavy on the mint, but I don't care!

Tangiers Cane Mint 60% + Tangiers Apple 20% + Tangiers Jamaica 20%.  Probably went a little heavy on the mint, but I don't care!

You just got this song stuck in my head. Thanks a lot lol

Well I finally took the plunge, I'm trying those DeCloud Shisha Fruits. The bowl is still warming up right now but I'll let you guys know how they are once I finish them. Wish me luck! lol

I mixed the raspberry and mint by the way.

Smoking a bowl of social smoke cinnamon spice and Naklah strawberry because im all out of cherry. Good mix. For now im watching Gabriel Iglesias aloha fluffy on Comedy Central.

post-9346-0-74204100-1402023365_thumb.jp

Smoking a weird mix of social smoke white gummy bear with clove. Not bad at all. Also since I'm smoking something with spice, I'm using my mystique ice hose. Is only the 3rd time I'm using it but is not bad at all, it really enhances the clove flavor. Im also catching up on the TV show "The 100".

post-9346-0-44805800-1402122175_thumb.jp

post-9346-0-51656000-1402122232_thumb.jp

Tangiers Cane Mint + Jamaica + Apple.  It's dying out now, but I'm working until the sun comes up, so... trying to figure out what to do next.  I might try some Nak Zag + Nak Strawberry, but I might just go for more Tangiers instead.

My saturday morning smoke is going to be some AF Cherry Mint, I haven't tried it yet but I'm craving some cherry so the time is now lol

My saturday morning smoke is going to be some AF Cherry Mint, I haven't tried it yet but I'm craving some cherry so the time is now lol

to be honest, I don't think I've ever had a cherry flavor...

I've only ever had AF cherry. Maybe I'll grab some Nakhla cherry next time I make a shisha run.

Sent from my XT1060 using Hookah.org mobile app

Some taste like medicine and some taste like cherry pie, try to find a cherry pie one lol

I've only ever had AF cherry. Maybe I'll grab some Nakhla cherry next time I make a shisha run.

Sent from my XT1060 using Hookah.org mobile app

I've never had Nak cherry, let me know if its good!

Some taste like medicine and some taste like cherry pie, try to find a cherry pie one lol

I've never had Nak cherry, let me know if its good!

I'll write up a review for it. 

I've only had the Social Smoke Cherry flavor and I like it a lot. It' doesn't taste like medicine, but it doesn't taste like pie either. It's more like..... candied cherry which I enjoy very much. I just finished my cherry stash so I was thinking of ordering the Tangiers maraschino cherry tobacco to try it. In my opinion however, the SS Cherry is an always must have in stock flavor, at least for me and my personal tastes it is.