Nima

Smoking Right Now Thread

Question

If you're ever smoking a hookah and browsing the forum at the same time, stop by here and post what flavor/brand/mix you're smoking.

Edited by Nima
  • Like 1

I've only had the Social Smoke Cherry flavor and I like it a lot. It' doesn't taste like medicine, but it doesn't taste like pie either. It's more like..... candied cherry which I enjoy very much. I just finished my cherry stash so I was thinking of ordering the Tangiers maraschino cherry tobacco to try it. In my opinion however, the SS Cherry is an always must have in stock flavor, at least for me and my personal tastes it is.

That is true, I think I associate candy cherry and cherry pie filling as the same taste lol

I'm not a big fan of cherry flavored things, but I feel I should try something sometime.  I still have a gift card for Social Smoke; maybe I'll get a 50g or 100g of that cherry.

Smoking: Tangiers Indian Summer

Smoking some sb code 69 with my daughter and her friend in ali babas hookah lounge in Winchester va, having fun

Sent from my SPH-L300 using Tapatalk

Smoking some Nakhla ice watermelon and playing the game of life

Sent from my XT1060 using Hookah.org mobile app

Nakhla Mizo Mint. I picked up some cherry though and I'll be smoking that and writing a review for it later.

• Like 1

Finally got around to packing a bowl of the Nakhla cherry

starbuzz exotic tropicool.

How is the tobacco version of that flavor? I found the steam stones lacking in flavor, but I've never had the tobacco to compare so maybe its just the flavor in general.

How is the tobacco version of that flavor? I found the steam stones lacking in flavor, but I've never had the tobacco to compare so maybe its just the flavor in general.

the flavor is really good. it's one that I like on hot days when I'm desiring pineapple, so overall I don't love it. but occasionally it's fantastic.

Nak Mizo Mint.  Not been feeling the tangiers today - seems like the extreme hotness and the humidity is killing the flavor.

the flavor is really good. it's one that I like on hot days when I'm desiring pineapple, so overall I don't love it. but occasionally it's fantastic.

Thats odd, the stones have an orange and coconut type taste, with a little bit of a menthol cooling hit. lol

Man it seems that I've been absent from the forum in forever!!! This thing about my girlfriend having 3 days off on a row is cramping my style I tell ya! But anyway I'm not smoking right now, but I did have a mix of Naklah double apple and strawberry last night, does that count?

Man it seems that I've been absent from the forum in forever!!! This thing about my girlfriend having 3 days off on a row is cramping my style I tell ya! But anyway I'm not smoking right now, but I did have a mix of Naklah double apple and strawberry last night, does that count?

sure, why not?!?

ava5ena8.jpg

all set for tonight. from right to left (how I'll be smoking them), fumari double apple, starbuzz Cosmo power, and nak mizo mint.

ava5ena8.jpg

all set for tonight. from right to left (how I'll be smoking them), fumari double apple, starbuzz Cosmo power, and nak mizo mint.

Wow. You are going to have a loooooong night.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Right now enjoying some Othmani Baklava.

tudesu6y.jpg

Wow. You are going to have a loooooong night.

YEP.  I usually work from 11 PM - 5 AM.  No interruptions.  But the alien mini w/ Fumari only lasts about 45 minutes to an hour, and the Starbuzz was loaded up in a small bowl that also only lasts about 45 minutes to an hour.  It looks more intimidating than it really is.

Packing some Fumari Citrus Tea into the harmony bowl. Its finals week for me, plus I have a paper and some assignments due. So I will be busy for a few hours lol

Smoking some Nakhla cherry but I forgot to clean my hookah after smoking the Mizo Mint. So it is super minty.