Nima

Smoking Right Now Thread

Question

If you're ever smoking a hookah and browsing the forum at the same time, stop by here and post what flavor/brand/mix you're smoking.

Edited by Nima
  • Like 1

starting up round 4 of coals on the harmony.  smoking tangiers cane mint.  this is going to be a friggen long week.  then vacation!... kind of.

starting up round 4 of coals on the harmony.  smoking tangiers cane mint.  this is going to be a friggen long week.  then vacation!... kind of.

I feel the same way, I have the rest of this week and next week and then I leave for vacation. So pumped! lol But it makes work feel like it drags on forever.

Had my fiance go on a shisha run. She grabbed Mizo watermelon and mint. Don't know why she didn't get Mizo mint. Meh, anyway packing a bowl of Nakhla mint

Sent from my XT1060 using Hookah.org mobile app

Edited by chernobyl

Had my fiance go on a shisha run. She grabbed Mizo watermelon and mint. Don't know why she didn't get Mizo mint. Meh, anyway packing a bowl of Nakhla mint

I've heard the regular mint is actually pretty decent.

I've heard the regular mint is actually pretty decent.

Oh it is really good. But I prefer the Mizo mint. It's more of a spearmint feeling.

Mixing it up tonight - pulled out the Mya Piccolo and some of my old favorite that I haven't smoked in a long time - Social Smoke Chocolate Chill.  Mmm.  I have a little Social Smoke Vanilla left over - I might try and mix that with this later.

Smoking a mix pf orange, lemon, coconut, and vanilla. Dont know what to call it.other than fruit bowl

Sent from my SPH-L300 using Tapatalk

finishing up a half-smoked bowl of tangiers cane mint, and going to probably either smoke tangiers kashmir or kashmir/apple mix next.

Tangiers Cane Mint.  This is my last of my cane mint, and that's sad.  BUT!  I'm going out of town for vacation, so I probably won't be able to partake in any hookah for about a week. :(

My birthday's coming up, so I think I might order some as a "happy 30th to myself" for when I return :)

• Like 1

Tangiers Cane Mint.  This is my last of my cane mint, and that's sad.  BUT!  I'm going out of town for vacation, so I probably won't be able to partake in any hookah for about a week. :(

My birthday's coming up, so I think I might order some as a "happy 30th to myself" for when I return :)

Well happy early birthday to you then! =)

I'm not sure what to smoke yet today. Maybe some Fumari Citrus Tea. 

Another fellow Leo? Mine is on the 23rd :)

And a hap hap happy birthday to you both

Sent from my SPH-L300 using Tapatalk

Edited by wvloony

nope, cancer. Leo starts around the 21st, I think.

I'm sitting on the patio of the condo timeshare smoking some mizo mint. in the last two days, my wife broke down over... who knows what, and I've gotten majorly sunburned. this is a nice, relaxing change of pace.

nope, cancer. Leo starts around the 21st, I think.

I'm sitting on the patio of the condo timeshare smoking some mizo mint. in the last two days, my wife broke down over... who knows what, and I've gotten majorly sunburned. this is a nice, relaxing change of pace.

I don't know where you are, but if its super hot then that could be why she got emotional. Getting dehydrated and overheated can make you do some crazy shit lol I hope everything stays relaxing for you both. Enjoy that timeshare! haha

I don't know where you are, but if its super hot then that could be why she got emotional. Getting dehydrated and overheated can make you do some crazy shit lol I hope everything stays relaxing for you both. Enjoy that timeshare! haha

Yeah that was totally part of it.  Got her some ice chips to chew on and she was happy.  Haha

Bought 3 new flavors last week and I finally have the time tonight to break them open. Which out of the three should I smoke first? Social Smoke Mango Habanero, Social Smoke Arabian Nights, or Nakhla Mint?

I'd say Nakhla mint but that is because I love Nakhla and I love mint :P

haha I love mint too! But the other flavors are so intriguing that I cant make up my mind! I still need to try cane mint though