Nima

Smoking Right Now Thread

Question

If you're ever smoking a hookah and browsing the forum at the same time, stop by here and post what flavor/brand/mix you're smoking.

Edited by Nima
  • Like 1

I need to try that too actually. I hear that Arabian Nights is really good though.

Sent from my XT1060 using Hookah.org mobile app

Thats what ive been hearing. Theres just too many flavors I havent tried and because of that, lately ive been trying to stay away from brands i have explored more than others. So, ive been picking up more haze, social smoke, and al fahker and less starbuzz, fumari, and fantasia

I completely understand that because I was the same way for quite a while. But then I tried Nakhla and fell in love. Haha. I mainly smoke that now, it's pretty rare for me to get something else unless I have been craving it.

Ive only had a few Nakhla flavors. Ive had Double Apple sooooo many times cause that was all my friend would smoke for the longest time. But ive also had the Cardamon one and earl grey which both were great!

I got very bored of the Double Apple. I think a lot of people are like because it is the starting flavor for most. Their Mix line is very good.

I got very bored of the Double Apple. I think a lot of people are like because it is the starting flavor for most. Their Mix line is very good.

Yea DA is a very traditional flavor and probably the most popular one too. It's really popular in the middle east. I've never liked it because I don't like the taste of aniseed or licorice but I always feel like I'm missing a part of hookah because its such a staple flavor lol

Yea DA is a very traditional flavor and probably the most popular one too. It's really popular in the middle east. I've never liked it because I don't like the taste of aniseed or licorice but I always feel like I'm missing a part of hookah because its such a staple flavor lol

The only time I get an apple flavor is if I get the Nakhla Ice Apple Mint but even that is pretty rare for me to get. I love the taste of licorice but I had smoked it so much that it is a boring flavor to me now. I don't think you are missing out of anything haha

The only time I get an apple flavor is if I get the Nakhla Ice Apple Mint but even that is pretty rare for me to get. I love the taste of licorice but I had smoked it so much that it is a boring flavor to me now. I don't think you are missing out of anything haha

oh Nakhla ice apple is really really good. I don't have anymore of it because that was my most smoked Nakhla flavor.

My 30th birthday's in 45 minutes, getting ready to watch some old 24 with the wife, smoking some nak mizo + strawberry mix.

• Like 2

I hope you had a good 30th! I'm smoking some Starbuzz Blue Mist and having a few beers with some friends

Edited by chernobyl

My 30th birthday's in 45 minutes, getting ready to watch some old 24 with the wife, smoking some nak mizo + strawberry mix.

Hope you had a great day bud!

Right now I'm smoking a Naklah mix of strawberry and double apple in my social smoke hemi bowl. I have nothing but ice and red wine in the base and I'm using my mystique ice hose tip on my social smoke pro lounge hose. The flavor from the shisha is sooooooo good. I've never had Naklah taste this good. My only issue is that somehow the clouds are not as good as i usually get with Naklah and i wonder if it has anything to do with the wine. For the flavor I'm getting I'm ok with this trade off.

I'm also enjoying a nice jug of home made iced tea.

post-9346-0-37010500-1404713998_thumb.jp

post-9346-0-48656700-1404714009_thumb.jp

post-9346-0-83885100-1404714147_thumb.jp

• Like 1

Smoking an icy mix of 40% Nak Mizo Mint + 20% Nak Strawberry + 40% Something Girlie Be-otch (mint).  I'm liking the interplay between the two mints.

Smoking a bowl of naklah strawberry with nothing but red wine in the base again. I'm still baffled at how much the red wine enhances the flavor of the Naklah shisha.

ununy9a4.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

• Like 1

Smoking a bowl of naklah strawberry with nothing but red wine in the base again. I'm still baffled at how much the red wine enhances the flavor of the Naklah shisha.

ununy9a4.jpg

I picked up some Nak Strawberry a few months back and I'm surprised at how good of a flavor it is.  I thought it would be a little weak.

Smoking Mizo Mint.  Got my order of 3 packs of Tangiers Cane Mint from HJ in today - acclimating now, and hopefully it'll be ready by this evening.

• Like 1

I'm on vacation in Pittsburgh and finally got to smoke with my friends, we had a bowl of starbuzz irish peach(surprisingly good for SB) and another bowl of Fantasia Magic Dragon, which was okay but not the best.

I also got a chance to try out those fantasia air flow coals and they are pretty nice, I thought the shape was weird but it actually works well. They ash a hell of a lot though. 

Smoking some af gum mixed with nak zaghoul to cut it, I call it my morning menthol

Sent from my SPH-L300 using Tapatalk

I picked up some Nak Strawberry a few months back and I'm surprised at how good of a flavor it is. I thought it would be a little weak.

Smoking Mizo Mint. Got my order of 3 packs of Tangiers Cane Mint from HJ in today - acclimating now, and hopefully it'll be ready by this evening.

Yeah nak strawberry is my favorite so far from that brand.

just gave my pipe a good wash, got a clean hose out, gonna re-attach the diffuser and patch the base grommet with some electrical tape, and get a harmony full of cane mint going.

• Like 1

I think very soon im gonna own a harmony, or at least a tangiers phunnel bowl, have been wanting one for a while,

It's 2:41am and I still don't know what I want to smoke. That's the problem with so many choices, I can't make up my mind lol.

I am still working on this bowl of morning menthol, third round of coals

I think very soon im gonna own a harmony, or at least a tangiers phunnel bowl, have been wanting one for a while,

I actually think I'm starting to like my harmony more than my alien mini.  It's just a HUGE bowl - eats through my tangiers like I eat birthday brownies.

Smoking Nak Mizo Mint + Nak Strawberry.