Nima

Smoking Right Now Thread

Question

If you're ever smoking a hookah and browsing the forum at the same time, stop by here and post what flavor/brand/mix you're smoking.

Edited by Nima
  • Like 1

6,744 answers to this question

Pretty strong by itself. I use it as a mixer most of the time, every once in a while I smoke it straight up. Worth buying for sure

Sent from my XT907

Guest TheRealTwallace

Hookafina grenadine. Nice sweet cherry-like flavor

y8ehugu4.jpg

late nite coding sesh with some indian summer.

How do you pack your tangiers and what bowl and coals you use?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

How do you pack your tangiers and what bowl and coals you use?

alien mini phunnel, and I use an oyster fork to pack it as tight as I can. I also push the tobacco ever so slightly away from the volcano/phunnel (kind of like a volcano in a valley). double-layer of foil, and I poke holes in as far as I can (and plenty of them). I start with two coconaras and use a wind cover to give it some extra heat. I usually start them on their narrow side, let the tobacco heat up, and eventually lay them flat. about an hour in, I'll throw on two more. I can easily get a 2 hour sesh in that small bowl. oh, and I usually turn the coals every few puffs at first, but after it starts going, I do that about every 15 minutes or so.

Tang blue gum ball abe2umuj.jpg

Wow you smoke a lot. I remember the days when I just lounged around and smoked constantly, but that was a long time ago, too busy all the time now.

Sent from Galaxy S4 via Mobile App

Wow you smoke a lot. I remember the days when I just lounged around and smoked constantly, but that was a long time ago, too busy all the time now.

I get a bowl or 2 day

I'm at the point right now where I maybe get 1 or 2 bowls a week. It's terrible and I miss my hookah.

Currently vaping some Halo Belgian Cocoa and it is effing delicious. I was going to set up my hookah but I can't put this down its so good haha

Sent from my Nexus 4 using Tapatalk

Guest TheRealTwallace

Starbuzz Bold French Orange, tangiers small funnel bowl, 2 cocobuzz, wind cover. Probably one of the best flavors I have smoked in a while.

Al fakher mix - (Approx) Al Fakher - 50% Orange, 30% lemon, 20% Cinnamon from a large funnel bowl. Using my KM hookah.

Very refreshing combination. A real citrus burst! Is definitely going on my top 10 list.