Nima

Smoking Right Now Thread

Question

If you're ever smoking a hookah and browsing the forum at the same time, stop by here and post what flavor/brand/mix you're smoking.

Edited by Nima
  • Like 1

Tonight I will be posting from a local drive in movie theater, hopefully they wont get upset with me for setting up and smoking my km on the property,,, but its one of thise things, just don't know weather to smoke some Starbuzz code 69, or my mixture of lemon,orange,coconut,and vanilla

Sent from my SPH-L300 using Tapatalk

Well I was going to post a pic of me with the hookah at the drive in,,,, but I get here and find I forgot a hose, and the bowl. Now I feel like a complete and total idiot, this qualifies as a major major fail

That really sucks but I think we have all had something like that happen before. The one time I remembered everything but my tongs. Luckily I carry a knife so I was still able to move the coals. Just very carefully and slowly.

Sent from my XT1060 using Hookah.org mobile app

Finishing the last of my Naklah strawberry with the last of the bottle of red in the base. I'm quite enjoying what the wine does to the flavor.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Finishing up a bowl of af fruit bowl before I have to leave for work, will smoke some starbuzz code 69 to wind down

Well I was going to post a pic of me with the hookah at the drive in,,,, but I get here and find I forgot a hose, and the bowl. Now I feel like a complete and total idiot, this qualifies as a major major fail

that's a bummer. I've done that too, except I forgot foil. ever since I've made sure that, when I travel with a hookah, I try to put it together in my mind as if I'm preparing it to smoke it. I'll always find something that I don't have, pack it up, and run through it again. haven't forgotten anything since.

that's a bummer. I've done that too, except I forgot foil. ever since I've made sure that, when I travel with a hookah, I try to put it together in my mind as if I'm preparing it to smoke it. I'll always find something that I don't have, pack it up, and run through it again. haven't forgotten anything since.

I do this every time before I leave " Phone. Wallet. Key's. " It helps me remember those things plus anything else I need to grab.

I do this every time before I leave " Phone. Wallet. Key's. " It helps me remember those things plus anything else I need to grab.

Yeah... I do that exact thing before I leave too.  Sometimes I get ahead of myself and I'm like "phone (tap my wallet with my hand), wallet (and tap my keys), keys... okay missing my phone."

Prepping up a bowl of Mizo Mint.  I've been on a big Nak kick the last few days - haven't really wanted any Tangiers.  I'm betting it's because of the heat and humidity.

I was going to load a bowl of social smoke white gummy bear, but instead decided to have some twisted. Nice cold wine in the base and my mystique ice hose tip.

post-9346-0-76640200-1405312286_thumb.jp

post-9346-0-24724700-1405312297_thumb.jp

Finishing the last bit of my Social Smoke Voltage. I'll have to order some more of it because I really like that flavor. I have nothing but ice and flat Coca Cola in the base, but the coke in the base doesn't seem to do much for the flavor like red wine does.

I think the next trial will be with flat fanta soda in the base. :)

post-9346-0-76122400-1405490421_thumb.jp

I haven't been able to smoke in so long, been so busy showing my sister around the city that I've just been too tired lol But I got that huge order from h-s in the other day and I can't wait to break in my new hookah and try the flavors I got. 

I'm going to try to get in a bowl of Fumari Mint Chocolate Chill tonight.

I haven't been able to smoke in so long, been so busy showing my sister around the city that I've just been too tired lol But I got that huge order from h-s in the other day and I can't wait to break in my new hookah and try the flavors I got.

I'm going to try to get in a bowl of Fumari Mint Chocolate Chill tonight.

Oh you finally got that hookah? You're gonna have to snap some pictures for us.

Getting ready to smoke some starbuzz code 69, while watching a documentary on the nazis Atlantic wall, its something interesting to watch

Sent from my SPH-L300 using Hookah.org mobile app

Oh you finally got that hookah? You're gonna have to snap some pictures for us.

Yea it came in while I was in Pittsburgh so I picked it up when I got home. Haven't smoked it yet but will tonight and I'll get some pictures for you guys. I think it looks great with the base I got for it. I had to make a grommet with some teflon tape and athletic tape but it should work out fine.

I started early tonight since I started smoking the hookah in my office so I can chill with movies on my computer. There's no way I can get anything done as far as work if I'm smoking. :) 

So today I'm trying the Never Xhale charcoals and I'm going to write a review on them. Not sure if to add them to the review thread or just write a blog entry about it. I definitely took a lot of pictures during the process. 

Oh, I'm trying them out with Naklah watermelon in my social smoke hemi bowl. :) 

I want to see how it handles Naklah and social smoke shisha. 

Well I can tell you the hemi bowl does well with nak, I have used it often with my different nak mixes and its great

• Like 1

Well I can tell you the hemi bowl does well with nak, I have used it often with my different nak mixes and its great

I agree with you about the hemi bowl. When I smoke Naklah that's the only bow I use for it. 

Enjoying that fumari chocolate chill right now. This is an awesome light flavor, tastes just like an andes candy from olive garden haha I'll write a review sometime soon =)

• Like 1

Enjoying that fumari chocolate chill right now. This is an awesome light flavor, tastes just like an andes candy from olive garden haha I'll write a review sometime soon =)

huh.... so not too minty and not too chocolate-ie? I actually enjoy those olive garden candy.  

starting up a bowl of AF Watermelon with Mint, and hoping on the chat room. Sorry I haven't been active lately, work keeps me swamped :(

just finished some nak mizo mint + nak strawberry.  smoking some tangiers cane mint now.  haven't smoked any tangiers in about a week.

huh.... so not too minty and not too chocolate-ie? I actually enjoy those olive garden candy.  

Its a perfect blend I think, much like the candies. Its not very sweet either so it won't get to be too much after a while. Its just a nice light delicious flavor. 

Up next I'm going to try that Haze Orange Swirl, I think it was you who was asking about it, right? I'll be sure to post my thoughts on that as well.

Edited by HookahHooligan
  • Like 1

Its a perfect blend I think, much like the candies. Its not very sweet either so it won't get to be too much after a while. Its just a nice light delicious flavor. 

Up next I'm going to try that Haze Orange Swirl, I think it was you who was asking about it, right? I'll be sure to post my thoughts on that as well.

YES!!!! it was me. I wanted to know about it because I really want to try it, but not until I hear from somebody that tells me if they like it or not. :)