Nima

Smoking Right Now Thread

Question

If you're ever smoking a hookah and browsing the forum at the same time, stop by here and post what flavor/brand/mix you're smoking.

Edited by Nima
  • Like 1

Sitting here smoking some starbuzz code 69 with my daughter and.her friends, while blowing bubbles

Sent from my SPH-L300 using Tapatalk

Smoking Nakhla Mizo mint. Trying to relax after cleaning up my apartment

Sent from my XT1060 using Hookah.org mobile app

Smoking some blue surfer for the first time, at a different hookah lounge. This time my daughter and her friend and I are sitting at the vibe on Harrisonburg va

Sent from my SPH-L300 using Hookah.org mobile app

Smoking some blue surfer for the first time, at a different hookah lounge. This time my daughter and her friend and I are sitting at the vibe on Harrisonburg va

How is the service? This actually makes me think that we should make a template for lounge reviews.

Service is very good, its a quiet night without the students in town. Prices are decent to me, 13.99 for the first head, second head is half priced,

Service is very good, its a quiet night without the students in town. Prices are decent to me, 13.99 for the first head, second head is half priced,

Not too bad of pricing. I'm used to 8.99-11.99 for the first bowl and 4.99-6.99 for a refill. It's nice that it is a quiet night but sometimes it is nice to see a lounge packed. Or is that just me?

This lounge is nice, but when jmu is in session I wouldn't come here, it would be to busy for my tastes, thats where the lounge in Winchester would be better, no alcohol served, more quaint, with some smaller private rooms. Costs more, but worth it for the atmosphere.

Most lounges here do not serve alcohol but I believe that is because of the restrictions on the licenses. Saw a bit of that when I was trying to get my own tobacco license to open a lounge.

Price is always subjective though. I wouldn't mind paying more for privacy but at the same time I hate paying lounge prices. Yeah I know I'm weird. Haha.

What kind of hookahs and coals are they using?

Looks like a km, and sadly, they use quick lights

And I dont drink, thats why when the university is in town, I would be at the other place, nothing would ruin a good night.like a bunch of.drunk students

Ah. I dislike when lounge use quick lights but I understand the reasons. It's good that they would use KM's. It sucks when lounges use cheap hookahs.

Oh yeah I dealt with that a lot when I went to lounges frequently. They wouldn't get drinks at the lounge but at the bars next door. Don't know why the lounge would let in belligerent people. So many hookahs broken because of drunks...

Yeah, thats why I like my hookahs at home, I get to smoke alone:)

Yeah that is a KM but with what looks look a really bad quality hose (read as not wide draw or washable.)

I like smoking at home as well, and I love to smoke quite a bit. But I think you guys know that haha. I like to smoke with friends, but there is nothing like having a session just to yourself.

I hear you there, I smoke as soon as I get home from work, at 7 in the morning, and as much as 3 heads a night when im off and its almost always alone

; totally smoke around 12-1 pm and then whenever I feel like after that. I try to wait until the afternoon for my first smoke. Usually I smoke with my fiance. But she doesn't smoke as much as me so about 2/3 of the session I am holding the hose.

I work 12 hr nights and.then I smoke when I get home to relax, I will probably smoke when I get home tonight, bit most definitely will smoke alot, if not all night tomorrow night, since I will be up all night to get.into the swing of going back to work Sunday night at 6

Oh I can understand that. Got to get those smokes in when you can.

I do the same thing. Whenever my fiance had to work I make sure that we have a bowl going at least an hour before she has to go.

I dont get time to smoke before work, as I get up an hour before I leave, thats why.I smoke before bed

Sent from my SPH-L300 using Tapatalk

Sitting outside on the patio, enjoying some beautiful weather, finishing up a bowl of Mizo Mint.  Taking a break for a bit, then probably back to something else.  Might try some Zaghloul.

Pissed that I just broke my Social Smoke Vortex bowl as I was ready to prep a bowl to enjoy with a movie. So I'm smoking Naklah double apple using my SS funnel and trying the new natural Al Fakher coals. Oh, and the base has flat Fanta soda and ice. 

post-9346-0-54864900-1405752091_thumb.jp

Pissed that I just broke my Social Smoke Vortex bowl as I was ready to prep a bowl to enjoy with a movie. So I'm smoking Naklah double apple using my SS funnel and trying the new natural Al Fakher coals. Oh, and the base has flat Fanta soda and ice.

attachicon.gif2014-07-19 02.09.38.jpg

That is the worst! I'm sorry your bowl broke but thank the hookah gods you had another bowl to smoke from!

I'm not smoking it now but I just smoked a bowl of Nakhla Banana.

• Like 1

That is the worst! I'm sorry your bowl broke but thank the hookah gods you had another bowl to smoke from!

I'm not smoking it now but I just smoked a bowl of Nakhla Banana.

LOL thanks... yeah I still have my regular egytian bowl, my Hemi, and my funnel. Now I'm going to get online and order a new one. I was saving my last gift certificate for a rainy day so I guess now it's pouring. lol.... 

Actually I might still save it just for Shisha and just order a cheap-o vortex from amazon.