Nima

Smoking Right Now Thread

Question

If you're ever smoking a hookah and browsing the forum at the same time, stop by here and post what flavor/brand/mix you're smoking.

Edited by Nima
  • Like 1

I switched to the namoor hose, my km hose seems to be blocked, haven't used it since I got the other hoses

Sent from my SPH-L300 using Hookah.org mobile app

I might head to the hardware store and see if I can get some rubber tubing and make my own washable hose.

Sent from my XT1060 using Hookah.org mobile app

I would like to do that at some point, but right now im happy with what I have. I want to do the clear tubing just so I can watch the smoke

Oh and I have discovered that blowing bubbles while smoking the hookah makes bubbles a whole lot more fun

• Like 1

I'm not one to care much about seeing the smoke because we will see the cloud that pours out of my mouth after my hit.

Yes it does! I have a specific bowl and a small piece of PVC just for blowing smoke bubbles.

I haven't tried that, I will have to get a small piece of pvc and see how that works next time

It works pretty well but if you cut it to size make sure that you sand down the edges. The sharp edges won't feel good on your lips or it'll pop the bubble quite easily.

Smoking some Nak Mizo Mint.

Also just placed an order on hookah-shisha:

2 250g boxes of Nakhla Mizo Mint

1 250g box of Nakhla Strawberry

1 250g box of Nakhla Double Apple (gonna make up some scab this weekend)

1 50g box of Al Fakher Blueberry (one of their new flavors)

1 50g box of Al Fakher Blueberry Mint (the other one of their new flavors)

Also got a couple 50 sheet boxes of Lavoo hookah foil to throw in my go-bags for just in case.

Pretty simple order.  Nothing extravagant, and I'm excited to try the AF flavors.

I agree and disagree with you guys. The break is far enough away from the heat and there will most likely be no fumes. However as a general rule you shouldn't use glue because of the possible side effects. Bowls are cheap enough to throw away and just get another, you should always have at least two for a back up.

I have a deezer phunnel and I use it quite often. It holds the perfect amount of shisha and I can get at least 1-2 hours easily with Nakhla.

Haven't had an issue on either of those fronts yet, just let it cure for 24 hrs at least, and there arent any fumes, and most CA glues take heat fairly well, unless your gonna literally bake it, where the break is wont be under as much heat stress as say around the top, and also with it being as low as it is, it wont be directly in the smoke area either

I will agree, but I again can attest that the fumes will not be a problem, I have used my vortex bowl a lot, and it the same break as dd's, there are not any problems, now should the break be anywhere else, different story all together

I decided to side with Chernorbil on this one. I rather not take a chance that it might come apart again and have coals flying everywhere. So I just ordered a Sahara Vortex, and I'm still placing an order with social smoke for their Vortex bowl as well. I now see how I will need more than one just to be safe. Luckily for me I still have a funnel I can use for my wet tobacco tonight. :) 

Well I was planning on waiting till tomorrow morning to use my new harmony bowl, but I kust couldn't do it, so tgis morning its some af chocolate, figured I would go with something other than the starbuzz to try it out, if I throw some unused shisha away, at least I wont be to upset

Prepping a bowl of Naklah iced apple and watermelon with orange fanta in the base. I have found that coke doesn't really make as much of a difference in the base as orange soda or red wine does. Fanta and fruity Naklah is an amazing flavor enhancing mix.

Prepping a bowl of Naklah iced apple and watermelon with orange fanta in the base. I have found that coke doesn't really make as much of a difference in the base as orange soda or red wine does. Fanta and fruity Naklah is an amazing flavor enhancing mix.

What an interesting combination. It's it any good? I'm not one for substituting water in my base but I will do crazy shisha mixes or add extra flavoring.

• Like 1

What an interesting combination. It's it any good? I'm not one for substituting water in my base but I will do crazy shisha mixes or add extra flavoring.

It's my first time doing this particular mix, so I will let you know how it is. I'm afraid about the mint in the iced apple, but there's a first time for everything. I'm just waiting for my girlfriend to leave me the hell alone so i can lock myself in the office and smoke it.

Oh yes, i finally started taking the hookah into the office with me, but i don't do any work so i just watch movies.

I've been smoking a lot of Naklah lately and I can say that strawberry and double apple flavors are greatly enhanced with red wine in the base. Watermelon, double apple, and strawberry get a boost from the orange soda. Like you can taste the strawberry better.

Coke didn't do anything for the flavor at all. I had actually forgotten that I had soda in the base when I was smoking it.

I didn't try the iced apple with any of those because I'm not really a big fan of the mint. I'm more of a straight up fruity flavors.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

It's my first time doing this particular mix, so I will let you know how it is. I'm afraid about the mint in the iced apple, but there's a first time for everything. I'm just waiting for my girlfriend to leave me the hell alone so i can lock myself in the office and smoke it.

Oh yes, i finally started taking the hookah into the office with me, but i don't do any work so i just watch movies.

I've been smoking a lot of Naklah lately and I can say that strawberry and double apple flavors are greatly enhanced with red wine in the base. Watermelon, double apple, and strawberry get a boost from the orange soda. Like you can taste the strawberry better.

Coke didn't do anything for the flavor at all. I had actually forgotten that I had soda in the base when I was smoking it.

I didn't try the iced apple with any of those because I'm not really a big fan of the mint. I'm more of a straight up fruity flavors.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Hmm interesting I may try that some time. I love mint! Smoked some Mizo Mint with ice in the hookah so I could cool down earlier.

What movies have you been watching? Anything good I should check out?

Hmm interesting I may try that some time. I love mint! Smoked some Mizo Mint with ice in the hookah so I could cool down earlier.

What movies have you been watching? Anything good I should check out?

I truly must be getting old because here I sit in front of my computer writing another coal review, and finally smoking that Naklah bow only 30 minutes before my birthday. So I'm having a very large glass of Tito's Vodka to go along with my session :)

Oh and by the way Chernobyl, the mix is actually really, really good. The mint in the iced apple is not as strong as I thought it was going to be, and the fanta definitely is enhancing the watermelon flavor. The mix I did was 50/50 but now I'm thinking that I should have put more iced apple so that I can taste the mint more than what it is right now. :)

post-9346-0-08484100-1406086769_thumb.jp

post-9346-0-47772200-1406086780_thumb.jp

Happy birthday! I'd join you with a drink but I finished my bottle of whiskey earlier today.

The Ice line from Nakhla is not very minty. You mostly get the cooling effect.

I made some sun tea earlier and I'm thinking about using that for the base instead of water. What do you guys think?

• Like 1

Happy birthday! I'd join you with a drink but I finished my bottle of whiskey earlier today.

The Ice line from Nakhla is not very minty. You mostly get the cooling effect.

I made some sun tea earlier and I'm thinking about using that for the base instead of water. What do you guys think?

Thanks man!

yeah the mint in the iced apple is not too strong but I personally find it quite minty. Again, that's because I'm not a big fan of having anything minty unless is hot as hell and i want a really cool smoke. 

Sun tea sounds interesting. I would think that the tea would make the smoke a bit bitter, but I could be wrong. Maybe I should try that next. 

I did add fresh spearmint leaves while it was brewing, so it is a bit sweet and minty. Should make for an interesting session. I think I may do that tomorrow.

I'm still up, now watching the remake of the lone ranger and smoking a bowl of Social Smoke White Gummy Bear in my funnel because I haven't received my new Vortex yet. :) 

Smoking Nakhla banana. My friends are coming over later tonight with their hookahs

• Like 1

So I bought an eGo mini, or micro, or... whatever.  They go by a bunch of different names, and it's rebranded.  But yeah, I bought one from Avail Vapor (www.availvapor.com) - a local chain in VA - along with a few juices (Pure Ice & Strawberry).  So I've been smoking (vaping?) on that today.  It's amazing the difference between this and those "disposable e-hookah pens."  I've had the clearomizer set up with Pure Ice - it's a menthol-y, but natural-tasting, mint.  I noticed it was about half-empty, and filled it up with strawberry to try a mix out, and it's nice.  Honestly, the strawberry tastes like Nakhla Strawberry.

So, on that note, I'm going to put the vape down and start up a bowl of Nak Mizo Mint right now and finally get some work done today.

I don't always get to say this, but I'm all caught up on my work, so I just loaded a bowl of Naklah Watermelon with my new Al Fakher coals. I must say that these coals are pretty damn good even if they smell a lot when they first light up..... oh yeah let me upload my review on them. :) 

I feel like I havent been on here in forever. I finally got back from vacation and then my laptop charger was chewed up by a cat so I had no computer. 

Tearing into some hookafina cucumber lemonade tonight though, cant wait to try it out.