Nima

Smoking Right Now Thread

Question

If you're ever smoking a hookah and browsing the forum at the same time, stop by here and post what flavor/brand/mix you're smoking.

Edited by Nima
  • Like 1

Still being a little absorbed by my new toy - my vape pen.  Had a lot of Strawberry today.  Now on to some Mizo Mint in the hookah.  Excited about my delivery tomorrow so I can have some Nak Strawberry again :)

I've been on a Naklah kick lately and I don't even know why. Maybe because I broke my vortex and my new one doesn't get here till maybe tomorrow. So right now I'm having a double apple/watermelon Naklah mix with nothing but ice and the last of my 2ltr bottle of flat fanta orange soda, and watching "Divergent".

post-9346-0-54131300-1406267885_thumb.jp

• Like 1

You guys are smoking it as often as I do haha.

I grabbed a new hose when I went to get shisha. It's washable and was pretty cheap.

I'm about to break it in with a bowl of Nakhla Mizo watermelon.

Sent from my XT1060 using Hookah.org mobile app

post-9263-14063218399601_thumb.jpg

• Like 1

Thanks. It actually has a bunch of women on it. And random sayings.

I've been on a nak kick here recently as well DD. I'm thinking I'll break into some tangiers tonight though :)

Yeah Naklah is pretty awesome, but tonight I'm trying some new Al Fakher flavors. I picked some up while i was shopping for new coal at my local shop. :)

You guys are smoking it as often as I do haha.

I grabbed a new hose when I went to get shisha. It's washable and was pretty cheap.

I'm about to break it in with a bowl of Nakhla Mizo watermelon.

Yeah i think you have influenced us a lot Chernobyl lol.

Nice hose.

• Like 1

Haha is it sad that I got three of my friends to start smoking it?

Thanks!

• Like 1

Haha is it sad that I got three of my friends to start smoking it?

Thanks!

Lol. Not sad at all. It's a damn good brand and i like the heat resiliency of it. I can tell when I got too much heat and I can move the coals before i burn it. The flavor and clouds is pretty good too. :)

Tonight I'm trying a new Al Fakher flavor. I stopped by my local shop to get more coals and picked up some cherry, kiwi, and mango flavors. Oh and the coals i picked up were starlight coals. Since I'm new to them, i guess I'll be writing a review for them like the others i wrote about on my blog here.

I have this back of always waiting to the last minute to get coals.

post-9346-0-89711000-1406336175_thumb.jp

Tonight I'm trying a new Al Fakher flavor. I stopped by my local shop to get more coals and picked up some cherry, kiwi, and mango flavors. Oh and the coals i picked up were starlight coals. Since I'm new to them, i guess I'll be writing a review for them like the others i wrote about on my blog here.

I have this back of always waiting to the last minute to get coals.

attachicon.gifimage.jpg

I use those coals. They are pretty good. Little to medium ash. Good heat output, stay lit pretty well. I usually have them last between 1 hour to an hour and a half. The best part for me is the price. Can't beat $3.99 for 72.

post-9263-14063363154833_thumb.jpg

• Like 1

Just got a bowl of Nakhla Mango going. Loving this new hose, it is 1mm wider than my KM hose.

• Like 1

I'm smoking a new mix of mine that is 75/25 social smoke pink lemonade and starbuzz strawberry margarita.

Pink strawberry lemon-limeade.

What a way to break in a new harmony. I highly recommend it before summer runs out for everyone else. It's summer here to October haha.

• Like 1

I use those coals. They are pretty good. Little to medium ash. Good heat output, stay lit pretty well. I usually have them last between 1 hour to an hour and a half. The best part for me is the price. Can't beat $3.99 for 72.

$3.99????? $3.99????? Holy shit I paid $8.99 for my box of 72. Freaking jersey! Everything is more expensive here.

At least they are going to be good one if you use them. Do you use 2 or 3 cubes per round?

Ddo, you said the key words to that entire phrase,,,, freaking jersey,) :-) :-) :-)

Sent from my SPH-L300 using Hookah.org mobile app

Edited by wvloony
  • Like 1

$3.99????? $3.99????? Holy shit I paid $8.99 for my box of 72. Freaking jersey! Everything is more expensive here.

At least they are going to be good one if you use them. Do you use 2 or 3 cubes per round?

Yeah! That's why I love these coals they are cheap and work amazing for me. Sorry they are so freaking expensive for you. How much are other coals? I use two with a wind cover to regulate heat.

• Like 1

Ddo, you said the key words to that entire phrase,,,, freaking jersey,) :-) :-) :-)

LOL yeah! Freaking Jersey! LOL

Yeah! That's why I love these coals they are cheap and work amazing for me. Sorry they are so freaking expensive for you. How much are other coals? I use two with a wind cover to regulate heat.

They don't have many selections in my local shop, only coco naras (which I detest), and the starlight. The rest were all kinds of quick lights and some natural coals that were tree trunks. Like really huge chunks that you have to bust up into tiny little manageable pieces. The 72 piece of coco nara is $13.99 if I'm not mistaken, and the 108 pice is $22.99. 

What I figured out with this shop is that you pay the cost if you were ordering online and paying shipping. I came to that realization when I was asking for the price of a hose I found online for $18.99 plus $5 shipping. The shop had it for $25.99, so it was no difference in price to me if I ordered it online or bought it at the shop. 

I have two starlight cubes cooking right now. The density is pretty good with these because I went out for a smoke and they were barely half way cooked, and not only that, but when I walked back in I thought I forgot to turn the burner on because there was NO smell at all. NONE, ZIP, NADA. Not even whiff of anything remotely warm. My girlfriend was walking around the hallway and she didn't even realize that I had then on the burner. That's a great plus for me right there. :) 

• Like 1

Ah, that really sucks. For me it would cost more to order online.

Glad to see you like them so far! I do love that they have no smell. My coals died about thirty minutes ago but I might slap on another round.

So I'm finally having a bowl of Al Fakher Mango and YUCK!!!!!. that's why this brand is a hit or miss with me. This Shisha literally tastes like soap, and my office now smells like if I have something in the oven cooking. I think I'm going to dump it and maybe try the cherry. 

The coals so far are pretty good though. :) 

Letting the coals warm the bowl of some code 69, watching the season 3 finale of ink masters

Now having a bow of Naklah watermelon. I'm really loving these new starlight coals.

Now having a bowl of nakhla cappuccino mixed with some af chocolate