Nima

Smoking Right Now Thread

Question

If you're ever smoking a hookah and browsing the forum at the same time, stop by here and post what flavor/brand/mix you're smoking.

Edited by Nima
  • Like 1

I just went back and read this thread and missed a few things:

dd - Starlites are good coals - to me, they smell, work, and function exactly like nara's.  I know you had a bad experience with them though.  They sell them in a local shop, and I'll pick them up from time to time.

chernobyl - $3.99?!?  Do you scratch off the edges of the "8" to turn it into a "3" on the label?  They're 8.99 in VA too + tax.

I just went back and read this thread and missed a few things:

dd - Starlites are good coals - to me, they smell, work, and function exactly like nara's. I know you had a bad experience with them though. They sell them in a local shop, and I'll pick them up from time to time.

chernobyl - $3.99?!? Do you scratch off the edges of the "8" to turn it into a "3" on the label? They're 8.99 in VA too + tax.

Haha nope! That is what they have cost for years now. Even at other stores near me they only charge $1 more. I don't see why they cost so much for you guys.

Next time I buy a box I'll upload a picture with price tag included to prove it

Sent from my XT1060 using Hookah.org mobile app

Edited by chernobyl

you should start a business: buy them for $4. sell them to forum members for $6 + $3 shipping. haha

I could probably make a deal with the store owner to buy in bulk. He supplies the local hookah bars with coals and shisha. But if you guys would want I could get some for you and ship them

• Like 1

I may have to take you up on that Chernobyl, im paying over 20 bucks for a box of 108 coconaras would love to find something cheaper that is good and not qls

Sent from my SPH-L300 using Hookah.org mobile app

• Like 1

Holy crap! A box of 108 coco Nara's cost me $12-14.

I could order them, but its easier to get them local when I get close to running out, less fight from the misses

I could order them, but its easier to get them local when I get close to running out, less fight from the misses

Ah I totally understand that. I throw a couple coals from each box to the side for my emergency stash.

I can't stand quick lights any more. Won't even consider using them now

• Like 1

I could probably make a deal with the store owner to buy in bulk. He supplies the local hookah bars with coals and shisha. But if you guys would want I could get some for you and ship them

I may have to take you up on that Chernobyl, im paying over 20 bucks for a box of 108 coconaras would love to find something cheaper that is good and not qls

I second that.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Unfortunately I'm not smoking tonight. Still in Atlantic City for the night and i didn't bring my hookah. Went to see George Lopez and it was fan-freaking-tastic! I'll be home tomorrow though and I'm going to smoke two bowls to make up for missing out tonight.

Hey ddo, put some money on 21 black for me lol

• Like 1

Hey ddo, put some money on 21 black for me lol

Lol. You got it.

nice dd! George Lopez is really underrated as a comedian. I'd love to see that show.

all I had tonight was the rest of my 50g of AF blueberry mint. it was tasty - I may have to consider buying more of that when my stock of flavors isn't so high.

Finished off my night with the harmony filled with mt fruit bowl mixture.

Sent from my SPH-L300 using Tapatalk

I think I'm going to give that Romman blackberry a try today. Hookah-Shisha gifted it to me and I've never tried Romman before. Either that, or I'll have some Fumari Citrus Tea.

Having a bowl of Nakhla Mizo watermelon

nice dd! George Lopez is really underrated as a comedian. I'd love to see that show.

all I had tonight was the rest of my 50g of AF blueberry mint. it was tasty - I may have to consider buying more of that when my stock of flavors isn't so high.

Yeah he is. I think is because we as Hispanics can totally relate to his comedy because is all true; is just that his delivery is really funny. If somebody would have told me a Hispanic would be a famous comedian by telling people how we grew up, I wouldn't have believed then. All of it is true with some minor exaggerations, very minor exaggerations.

right now enjoying a bowl of Al Fakher kiwi by itself. not bad, and definitely much better than the mango. A reader on facebook told me I should mix the kiwi and the mango together. I will try that later, but first I wanted to try the kiwi by itself first. 

Finally got my Sahara Vortex bowl in the mail today. About to try a mix of Al Fakher mango and kiwi. 

post-9346-0-47333300-1406596163_thumb.jp

post-9346-0-40096600-1406596157_thumb.jp

post-9346-0-41524900-1406596154_thumb.jp

post-9346-0-30560700-1406596151_thumb.jp