Nima

Smoking Right Now Thread

Question

If you're ever smoking a hookah and browsing the forum at the same time, stop by here and post what flavor/brand/mix you're smoking.

Edited by Nima
  • Like 1

Thanks for all the condolences guys.  Haha.  I love that bowl, and yes, it's a loss, but hey, it's just a bowl.  I have plenty of other ones to choose from, and I'm thinking I'll probably be making another HJ order soon anyway - I'll just pick up one then.  The Alien Mini does just as good - it's just a much smaller bowl.  I've been smoking a lot of Nakhla lately anyway, and I've been using my Social Smoke Hemis for it.

That being said - smoking Nak Mizo Mint + Nak Strawberry.  I love this blend.

Enjoying some fantasia pumpkin spice for my last bowl of the night, love this stuff so much, just wish I could get it in larger than 50g packs

Sent from my SPH-L300 using Hookah.org mobile app

Having my morning session of Nakhla Mizo Mint with altoids in the base. Might put ice in my ice chamber

Sent from my XT1060 using Hookah.org mobile app

Not sure if I'll get to smoke tonight. we have to take our nephew to the airport at 2am and the gf is up, so I can't smoke. Maybe when we get back from the airport at 4 am or so. it's an hour drive each way from my house to the Atlantic City airport. 

They very well may have their own but it is perfectly fine to share what is being vaped. I'm currently vaping cotton candy.

Only reason I'm vaping is due to the rules of where I'm currently staying. Plus I'm not the only person that's posted about vaping on this thread.

To each there own though.

• Like 1

Gotta make it light, on a different note, I might have brought us here a new member, a coworker of mine enjoys the hookah like us here, so I gave him the site app, he told me last night that hes getting ready to jump into the fray

• Like 1

I'm not smoking right now technically, I'm preparing about 250 grams of what I call mystic mountain blueberry. haha

Ricky Bobby inspired light tobacco mix of cardamom and blueberry extract. I just put it in the oven to bake it for an hour to marry all the flavors correctly. If you don't make your own stuff I suggest putting down the electric vape machine and trying. It's so much cheaper and you feel accomplished after you pull a great cloud of your own flavor.

You aren't smoking therefore you shouldn't post it in here. There are clearly labeled ecig threads in the lounge part of the forums

I'm not smoking right now technically, I'm preparing about 250 grams of what I call mystic mountain blueberry. haha

Ricky Bobby inspired light tobacco mix of cardamom and blueberry extract. I just put it in the oven to bake it for an hour to marry all the flavors correctly. If you don't make your own stuff I suggest putting down the electric vape machine and trying. It's so much cheaper and you feel accomplished after you pull a great cloud of your own flavor.

You aren't smoking therefore you shouldn't post it in here. There are clearly labeled ecig threads in the lounge part of the forums

That sounds really good. What's the ratio on the mix? Might have to try that.

Technically speaking no it is not smoking but it is allowed to be posted here. It's similar to the eating/drinking right now and listening/watching right now. More than one thing applies. I've edited the original post to reflect this.

Gotta make it light, on a different note, I might have brought us here a new member, a coworker of mine enjoys the hookah like us here, so I gave him the site app, he told me last night that hes getting ready to jump into the fray

That is awesome! Can't wait to see him around. 

You need a good cardamom, that's the hardest part. A friend of mine went to the indian side of town and brought me the extract back for the mix. I had another extract a few months back that did not smell as pleasant and the taste reflected (I'm sure of it now that it was heavily artificial). The blueberry I use is a medium strength so I do at least 6 or 7 drops compared to the cardamom at 5 drops. A little more than half blueberry then add cardamom to your liking. It comes out like a blueberry pie with an indian pie crust. Delicious.

I use pauls method to mix it, I'm sure nearly all of you have read that article. Happy mixing!

I disagree with vaping being included here. I really do.

Vape is a cancer on the current hookah market and of all places, a forum to talk to other hookah users, shouldn't include it just because right now one user and his current location won't allow him to do so. It was always a now smoking thread and it has been changed to accommodate one user. That sounds like favoritism to me.

Also dogs and cats are similar but on a dog forum on a "now petting this canine" thread, a user that has a cat shouldn't post "now petting a Persian." Because although similar they are not the same thing.

That is perfectly fine, we are all entitled to our opinions. 

I'm not changing it solely because of EstimatedProphet. I am changing it because I feel that it should be included, should Nima or another moderator feel differently they are more than welcome to change it back. I do agree with you a bit that vaping is not exactly good for the hookah market, especially with them calling some "e-hookahs", but the communities from both markets do overlap to a certain degree. 

How I see it is that no one is in this thread going into great detail of vaping, they are just stating a flavor they are currently enjoying(or not enjoying). Should it go beyond just listing a flavor, for example detailing their setup, that should have it's own thread.

Edited by chernobyl

Sure seems like you are. It's not until a hookah only user comes along and says something that you accommodate it for the other user in question. Vape isn't smoke. Any vape site will tell you that. Companies lurk through these threads and if they see more vaping this or vaping that it'll be even more incentive for them to focus less on their shisha. It's two different concepts. One being detrimental to the other.

You're right I did change it after it was mentioned because then it was brought into question. Vaping is not smoking and I agree with you on that point but I feel that since there aren't many who do vape here that it isn't a big issue to have them post what flavor they are vaping. 

There is a separation of church and state and on any other forum out there a separation of hookah and vape. Why include something that you even agree hurts your main hobby? A few users don't equal the entire forum.

I am including it because, as I said before, it isn't delving into the details of vaping. Just the flavors are being listed here, which doesn't hurt anyone. 

You should make a thread about the difference and how it can hurt/help the hookah market, it would make for a pretty interesting discussion.